Looking for a phone mirror app? Want to get right to the point? Mirroring 360 is undoubtedly the best choice for the screen mirroring application for both Android and iPhone users for its versatility.
Screen Mirroring is a technique that enables you to mirror the content on your smartphone, tablet, or computer screen to another device. This is a beneficial technology that helps users in daily life tasks. It allows you to give it a broader view without providing access to the device ultimately. The mirroring helps you in various ways as you can play games, stream movies, have video conferencing calls on bigger screens. Some of the best apps to mirror your phone screen include the features to connect to another device easily.
So, talking about a phone mirror app is popular among smartphone and tablet users because of its smaller screen constraint. We bring you the solution in the form of screen mirroring apps for both Android and iPhone. The most commonly used household reason is to use the screencasting app to view the pictures in the gallery on a bigger screen. Professional use includes mirroring the presentations on your devices to other devices for a broader audience. It can also be used to help people with technical assistance to show the functions of their device in a tutorial. Ditch the old method of setting up the projector and use these apps and stream directly on your Smart TVs.
15 Best Free Screen Mirroring Apps For Android & iPhone in 2021
These phone mirror apps for Android can be easily seen being used a lot, but we cover the best of them in this list below. Although screen mirroring apps for iPhone is not that common, but we bring to the curated best apps to mirror your phone screen in this section.
List of Contents
- 1. Mirroring 360
- 2. AirServer Connect
- 3. Screen Mirroring- TV Cast
- 4. VNC Viewer
- 5. LetsView
- 6. AowerMirror
- 7. AnyDesk
- 8. Chrome Remote Desktop
- 9. SecondScreen
- 10. Castto
- 11. Microsoft Remote Desktop
- 12. TeamViewer
- 13. Reflector 2
- 14. HD Screen Mirroring
- 15. Live Screen – Screen Mirroring – Screen Sharing
1. Mirroring 360
Mirroring 360 is a top screen mirroring app which is available for both Android and iPhone. You can get some of the best features of it for screencasting apps to other devices. Requires the Mirroring 360 software installed on your PC or Mac to function with the application. You can purchase the license from the in-app purchase for $15.
- Connects to the Amazon Fire TV stick and Fire TV stick with the receiver software.
- Can be used along with the Apple TV with iPhone.
- Supports Android devices with version 5.0 and above.
- Supports iPhone with iOS 9 and above versions.
Also Read: Best Games On Apple TV.
2. AirServer Connect
AirServer Connect is a good screen mirroring app for iPhone. The only limitation is that the audio from your Android or iPhone is not supported with this screencasting app. The best part of this app is that it can reflect the phone screen to multiple devices in sync.
- Airplay to multiple devices using the app.
- QR code scanner helps you connect the correct devices.
- Amazing picture quality.
Read More : Best Free Movies Apps For iPhone 2020.
3. Screen Mirroring- TV Cast
This app by LQL Studio is a good screen mirroring app for iPhone. This is developed just to mirror the iPhone screen on the TV screen. The best feature is that it does not require the Smart TV to install any additional apps. This works fine for connecting two devices over the Wi-Fi connection.
- Support Smart TV – Roku, LG and Samsung.
- One-click Start and Stop mirroring.
- Cast YouTube, Vimeo and enjoy videos.
4. VNC Viewer
VNC Viewer is one of the top screen mirroring apps for Android and iPhone as it will help you connect with many operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and macOS. To be able to use this best mirroring app, you have to install the VNC server on your computer.
- Uses Cloud services to connect other remote devices.
- Keep the backup of all connections on the VNS account.
- Virtual keyboard with advanced features such as scroll bar on top of it.
- Supports Bluetooth mouse and keyboard.
LetsView is a screen mirroring app with a large number of users. It certainly has some of the excellent features to make it the best app for Android and iPhone.
- Also helps you record your iPhone screen.
- One-click screen recording app for iPhone.
- Wireless sharing using Whiteboard on Android and iPhone.
- User-friendly app.
ApowerMirror is a well-crafted screen mirroring app which is available for both Android and iPhone. You can get the app to mirror on Windows, Mac, and TV in high resolution. This is one of the best mirroring apps available for both Android and iPhone.
- Easy to use Screencasting app.
- Use for Powerpoint presentations and PDF files.
- Used to stream live on TV or computer screen.
- Use Camera and view yourself on the bigger screen to take a better view of pictures.
AnyDesk provides you with a unique approach as the best app to mirror your phone screen. As the screen mirroring app is installed on Android or iPhone, one will get a unique code. It can be confirmed from the other device as the same code displays on it.
- Fastest app.
- Remote devices can be used with this screencasting app.
- Lightweight application.
- Free for personal usage.
8. Chrome Remote Desktop
Being a screencasting app from Google itself, it promises a lot and delivers too. This is available for more than just screen mirroring from your smartphone. It will give your desktop the ability to access the smartphone remotely, which can also be used for mirroring the screen.
- No extra software needed on the computer works with the website.
- Secure connection for both Android and iPhone.
- PIN used to authenticate devices.
Also Read: Best Apps To Own For Your Chromecast.
SecondScreen is another of the best mirroring apps and a good option to choose for Android devices. You can use it to connect it to a larger screen like a TV. If you love a bigger picture view, this is an excellent app for screen mirroring for Android devices.
- Adjusts the screen resolution.
- Options for different profiles.
- Gives you shortcuts to easily navigate.
Castto from SoomApps is the perfect screen mirroring app, which is meant for your Android devices. This will be easily the best to use for the people who don’t want to be too technically involved with the functionality.
- Needs the Wi-Fi connection to stay connected.
- Easy to use the app.
- Detects the device quickly.
11. Microsoft Remote Desktop
Microsoft Remote Desktop is the best mirroring app that will mirror your PC screen to your phone. It can be easily used as a screencasting app for accessing the remote desktop. Get started with the application on your smartphone to connect with a Windows PC. Configure the computer, and it is ready to use remotely.
- Access virtual apps.
- Connect safely with Microsoft Remote Desktop.
- Audio and video streaming is possible.
- Enjoy the multi-touch gestures.
Teamviewer is one of the best screen mirroring apps that help connect devices to access them to solve technical problems quickly. This is the most common use of this screen mirroring app, but it can do so much more than it. The real-time screen sharing with good quality makes it one of the best apps.
- Passcode protected connection for both devices.
- Transfer files on the connected devices.
- Chat with your teammates via the app.
13. Reflector 2
Reflector 2 is the app for Android, which will let you mirror your iPhone or iPad on an Android device. The built-in AirPlay feature on iOS devices is used to connect two devices with this app. You can hide the connected devices on the screencasting app and no need to disconnect from it. One of the popular apps for screen mirroring is to mirror the screen between two smartphones.
- Record the screen.
- Multiple devices can be connected.
14. HD Screen Mirroring
It is another of the best screen mirroring apps for Android to stream videos or play games on larger screens. It only requires a Miracast to be enabled on the TV to be connected to your Android.
- Supports all versions of Android and all devices.
- Only needs the same Wi-Fi to work for connected devices.
15. Live Screen – Screen Mirroring – Screen Sharing
Live Screen – Screen Mirroring – Screen Sharing is a good alternative for screen mirroring apps. If you wish to mirror your phone screen on it, just connect it over WiFi and then use a web browser to mirror the screen. Therefore, this is the best app if you are looking for giving presentations.
- Does not require any other remote app.
- Works with Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Firefox, and Samsung Smart TVs.
- Available for Android version 5 and above.
The best app to mirror the screen has to be user-friendly and quick to connect. These are some of the basic features for selecting a screencasting app for your smartphone. While TeamViewer and Mirroring Assist have to be the best screen mirroring apps for Android, Mirroring 360 is another value for money app for iPhone. Now connect your Android to PC with the help of these apps or stream your iPhone to Smart TV.
We hope this article will be helpful to you to select the best apps to mirror your phone screen. We would like to know your views on this post to make it more useful. Your suggestions and comments are welcome in the comment section below. Share the information with your friends and others by sharing the article on social media.
We love to hear from you!
For any queries or suggestions, please let us know in the comments section below. We love to get back to you with a solution. We regularly post tips and tricks, along with solutions to common issues related to technology.