We write and welcome tutorials for home users, students, professionals with technical explanations and visuals so that they can use it as a guide to get a product working.
Interested In Contributing?
Are you an independent writer obsessed with technology?
Do you wish to share your valuable technological insights with others on a bigger stage?
Yes? Then what are you waiting for?
Become a part of our team and see why WeTheGeek is popular among people who want to know everything about Windows, Android, Mac, and iOS. The articles published on our site are read globally by all professionals, home users, students, and everyone else.
In addition, our posts help readers decide the best products for the money invested. Not only this, writing for us provides you with the opportunity to showcase your work and get a personal content archive.
WeTheGeek is looking for experts in the field of technical writing, who know how to explain technical details in simple, user-friendly manner. We are offering a platform to all those who want to share their findings of a product, tips and tricks, how-to, listicles, and other undiscovered important details about operating systems.
Topics we cover
We write to help users troubleshoot the problems they face and help boost productivity. Hence, our content is crisp and clear and it is divided into different categories like:
- Top 10
- Tips and Tricks
- Windows Troubleshooting
- Mac Troubleshooting
- Android Fixes
- iOS Fixers and others
You can choose any of the categories you excel in and begin writing for us.
We’ll be honest, writing for WeTheGeek takes work. We want your article to be the best and well researched. We aim to bring a fresh perspective for our readers on a topic that might be keeping you up all night.
TONE / Writing Style
Since the content is read globally by all age groups it should be crisp, friendly, professional, well structured, highlighting all the features and benefits of the product. Moreover, if you are writing a news article make sure it is written after thorough research and specifies your finding as to how it will affect professionals or the industry.
"Thousands of people from around the globe visit WeTheGeek daily, generating millions of pageviews each month.
1 M Pageviews per month
9 Lakh Unique Views per month
44% windows user
TOPICS WE LOVE
Our tech-savvy readers and we love reading valuable, useful, and technology-based updates and solutions. You can write an article that falls into the following categories:
Do you like any specific product and consider it better than others in the market? This is what we want & write. Our listicles consist of benefits, pros, cons, and product features.
ADVERTISE WITH US
With a global audience, we have millions of pageviews every month. Let us spread information about your products globally!
Sponsored Guest Post
Looking for a well-established and renowned platform to promote your post or product? Well, we welcome sponsored guest post (post review) and allow backlinks
Want us to review your app and write about it? Share your App with a registration key and we will objectively review and publish it for you.
Advertise with us by placing a banner for your product or links and reach a targeted audience with measurable performance.
Promote through Video
Want to get featured in a video or want us to create a product video for you? We will help with that too and will give you a video platform too.
We The Geek welcomes new writers and loves giving them a platform. So, if you have that spark in you and are willing to join our contributor pool. Do send self-written, quality content/articles. When sharing your articles do keep the following guidelines in mind:
- The article should be 100% original and plagiarism free
- Blog length should be at least 900 words
- Submitted articles should be well structured, well-written, highlighting essential details.
- Before writing research the kind of content we publish on our site
- If it is a how-to article it should be in a step-by-step style
- The article should include cropped and focused images
- Don’t share a press release or sales pitched in form of an article
- An engaging headline/title should be given to each article you write
- Content should be divided into relevant sub-headings
- Writing shouldn’t be negative, sarcastic, or filled with polarizing views
- If any statistics or data is used do include a hyperlink for the source
- The article should be unique
- Write short and straightforward sentences.
- Try to write SEO optimized post focusing primary keyword in the first paragraph
- Sentence length should not exceed 20 words
- Write the entire content in one tense, preferably active voice
- Try adding a one-liner CTA in the conclusion
- Write in the second or third person, avoid writing in the first person
- All headings and subheadings should be in the Title Case
- Use synonymous only when you understand the meaning