There is a need to have a call recorder for Android on your phone as you can’t afford to miss the conversations. It can be an essential official call which requires you to remember many details at a time. Other times when you need evidence on what was being said on the phone calls. Also, this will not be possible without an automatic call recorder for Android. Some of the Android phones come equipped with recording facility, but they lack essential features. One must have access to share the recording with others and playback with ease. This can be provided with an Android call recorder app. Therefore, we bring you the best apps for Android in this post.
It is not easy to find the best phone recording app for your Android device, and that’s why we have curated a list below. Please check out the features along with the pros and cons listed to find the best app to record calls on Android Phone.
List of The Best Call Recording Apps for Android Phone
1. Call recorder (ACR)
This app is one of the best call recording apps for Android so far. This works efficiently without any delays in recording your calls on your phone. It is a free app to record calls on Android, and it enables you to select the recording option manually. It has various recording modes and to mark them as important. Read the full app review here.
- Free to use.
- Auto delete old recordings to save phone space.
- Easy recovery with inbuilt Recycle Bin.
- Supports Gmail, Google Drive, Email, OneDrive, Dropbox and many more.
- Can’t make VoIP calls.
2. Cube Call Recorder
This is another of the top call recording apps for Android, and it is free to use. It has been one of the most popular apps among Android users for its delightful features. Phone recording comes with a clear voice quality which makes it highly likely to work. Read the full app review.
- Works with Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, Hangouts, Facebook, Line, Telegram, etc.
- Simple to use.
- Create a list of contacts for automatic recording.
- Smart speaker to switch loudspeaker to ear while playing recording.
- Premium version covers more features.
3. Automatic Call Recorder by RSA
The features it provides the user for making an automatic recording of calls at a high voice quality. As the name suggests, it will enable the automatic recording for all your calls. Read the full app review here.
- Password-protected files.
- Exclusion list to remove contacts from automatic recording.
- Share recording on Skype, Facebook, SMS, Dropbox etc.
- Different audio formats for the recordings
- Advertisements can be annoying.
4. Call Recorder Automatic
It is one of the most popular Android call recorder apps. Works best in the autopilot mode where you do not need to worry about the call being recorded or not. Although it is a subscription service as it then covers all phone calls recordings with no extra charge. Read the full app review here.
- Label all recordings to locate quickly.
- All files can be played on the MP3 format.
- Start recording calls in the middle of a call
- Best features can be found on premium versions
5. Call Recorder by CRYOK SIA
This was previously known as Blackbox call recorder is an easy to use application. This has been here for a while, and people rely on it for recording incoming and outgoing calls.
- Secure backup is supported with Google Drive.
- Manual recording is available.
- Star the favorite recordings.
- Supports Bluetooth headphones
- Free version has many advertisements.
- Does not record calls from WhatsApp, Skype etc.
6. Auto Call Recorder by Tool Apps
This app is a free call recorder for Android. This is a beautiful tool which will let you record the calls automatically. It can be directed to use the SD card storage, so this can prove to be helpful for low storage mobile phones as well.
- Lock the app
- Easy search for any recording on the app.
- Useful settings for assigned calls
- Intrusive advertisements
7. Automatic Call Recorder by Appliqato
It is the best phone call recording app for Android. This helps you record the calls with different settings for all phone calls made or received from the device. Comes with a simple interface to help you search for them and see the call summary.
- Allows adding notes to the recordings.
- Set the size of the storage.
- Old recording deleted automatically
- Free version does not let you decide contacts for recording automatically.
- Filled with advertisements
8. Call Recorder by lovekara
This is an Android-based application for recording calls. The app makes the recordings automatically for your phone calls. The best part of this app will be the option to choose to playback the recordings or to save them later. So, it does not hog on the memory with all the unnecessary call recordings. Read the full app review here.
- Free app.
- Supports SD Card.
- Allows playback within the app
- Unnecessary ads
9. All Call Recorder
This is a good call recorder for Android, and it serves the primary function. You can get this application on your phone to record phone calls – incoming and outgoing both.
- Simple user interface.
- Share recordings with others via Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Easy and quick functions to manage recordings
- Audio file format limited to 3gp
This is one of the best-used applications for getting details on the caller IDs. This can also be used to record the phone call on your Android device. This is a great call recording app for Android, and the feature is available in the paid version of the application.
- Free 14-day trial to check the support for your device.
- Additional features like spam call detector.
- Record button available while making a call to start recording manually
- Paid app
- Not all Android devices are supported
11. Android Call Recorder by RMC
It is yet another automatic call recorder for Android devices. It will seamlessly record the incoming and outgoing phone calls. The only limitation is that it works only with the speaker on while the call goes on as it records through the microphone.
- Works on both – automatic and manual modes.
- Separate folder for essential recordings.
- Advanced features for file rename
- Only records the microphone
12. Call Recorder S9
In this app you can set the audio quality needed for the automatic recording of calls. Number of features to help you make the most of the recording apps on Android devices.
- Supports SD card.
- Easy sharing.
- Asks before saving the file
- Limited Android device supported
13. Automatic Call Recorder by CallsBOX
This is another automatic call recorder for your Android phone. It can be used to record the incoming and outgoing calls on your phone in an automatic mode.
- 4 audio quality levels for MP3 format.
- The exclusion list is available for phone contacts
- Limited Android device supported
14. All Call Recorder Lite 2019
This one here is the best app to record phone calls on Android phones. As the name suggests, it is a lightweight app and thus easy to be squeezed into your phone. This also makes it easier to be installed on old Android models. Exclusion list needs to be predefined to remove those from automatic call recordings. Read the full app review here.
- Add notes to the recordings.
- Easy sharing with your network.
- Secure recordings with a code.
- Select the audio format for recording before saving
- Can’t record a call from an excluded list in the middle of the call.
15. Call Recorder by Top Weather Studio
Another automatic call recorder for Android that serves its purpose as it will automatically start recording the calls. You can specify the contacts in the white or blacklist for customization according to use.
- Can save on SD Card.
- MP3 file format.
- Playback is available
- Not supported by all devices
While many Android phones come with inbuilt features of recording the phone calls nowadays, these apps still come with some helpful additional features. You can try these as there are many free apps like Call Recorder by lovekara. The best app to record phone calls is undoubtedly Cube Call Recorder for its high audio quality. Although some of the apps may not work for your device as per the legal actions in the regions, also most apps won’t be supported in the latest version of Android.
We hope this article proves to help find the best call recording app for your Android phone. We would like to know your views on this post to make it more useful. Your suggestions and comments are welcome in the comment section below. Share the information with your friends and others by sharing the article on social media.
We love to hear from you!
Follow us on social media – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. For any queries or suggestions, please let us know in the comments section below. We would love to get back to you with a solution. We regularly post tips and tricks, along with answers to common issues related to technology.