|Overall Rating: Cube’s Call Recorder|
|Ease of Use:|
|Likelihood to Recommend:|
|Requires OS:||Android: 4.4 and up
iPhone/iPod: iOS 15.0 or later
|Last Updated:||October 30, 2022|
|Support Options:||FAQs/Forum, Email/Help Desk|
|USP:||Cube Call Recorder can help you remember the places where you’ve made or received a call with Geo Tagging feature. You can enable it during the set-up process!|
What Is Call Recorder – Cube ACR?
Call Recorder – Cube ACR is a multipurpose and multi-platform application designed for recording calls in the highest quality. It can record Skype, WhatsApp, Zoom, Google Meet, Facebook Messenger, and Cellular calls. Cube ACR supports recording both the caller’s and the opposite person’s voice during calls.
Unlike most phone recording applications, with Cube ACR you can also record your own voice in the form of personal notes, speeches, lectures, songs, etc. It’s a well-known app for capturing voice-overs. Cube ACR offers both free and premium subscriptions!
We have previously discussed a whole list of smart call recording apps for Android, and how it helps you in keeping records of your conversations so that you never miss important things!
Is Cube ACR Call Recorder Safe To Use?
In case you have any questions, related to how your information is collected, stored & shared, feel free to get in touch with their support team at [email protected]
Without further ado, let’s get started with the Cube ACR review its features, pros/cons and how it helps both Android & iPhone users.
User-Interface & Experience
Well, one of the best things about this Android call recorder is its intuitiveness. You can automate the process of recording every call that takes place on your phone. You can even search for recordings by contact names & even share them right through the app. The interface is simple, and straightforward, and has an attractive color theme.
Features & Highlights:
(Features available in Free version)
- Record incoming and outgoing calls on your phone number.
- Record the VoIP calls on other apps.
- Both Automatic/Manual call recording options are available.
- Enable/Disable settings to auto-record calls for specific contacts.
- Record your own voice in the best quality possible.
- Highest audio call recording.
- Geo tagging – To know where calls were made & received.
- Settings for phone calls clarity improvement.
- Delay auto-recording after the call starts as per your requirements.
- Exclude contacts whose calls will not be automatically recorded.
- Ability to skip headset calls.
- Storage management for all your recordings.
- See the total size of recorded audio files.
- Show/hide recording controls during calls.
- Add comments for each recording.
- Starred recordings to mark important calls & filter them.
- Sort recordings by date, type, size, name & direction.
- Enable/Disable caller announcement to report the caller about recording.
- Playback recording in the background after minimizing the app.
- Call back from within the app as you tap on the phone number or contact.
(Extra Features available with Premium Subscription)
- App lock with PIN
- Cloud Backup
- Instant post-call actions
- Backup & restore
- No Ads or pop-ups
- Shake to mark important parts of a conversation
- Save recordings in AMR (small size) file format
- Support for Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, FTP & Email
- Delete local recordings automatically after they’re uploaded to cloud
● Multi-actions crash fixed for Samsung devices running Android 13.
Read More: How to record WhatsApp calls on Android.
How To Use Call Recorder – Cube ACR?
Wondering how this call recording application works? Read the step-by-step process. We’re demonstrating the method of using the app on Android. But it’s almost similar for iPhone users as well.
STEP 2 = Grant necessary permissions to the app, so that it can work without any hiccups.
Once the necessary settings are enabled, you’re all set to record the calls via phone, WhatsApp, Messenger, Google Meet, and other apps.
STEP 3 = As you set up the app for use, you get multiple options for phone call recording. One of the most essential features is Automatic Call Recording. Just set this feature and get back to your usual work, as the Call recorder – Cube ACR will turn on recording itself each time you are on a call.
STEP 4 = Every time you receive a call, Cube ACR will start recording it. You can even toggle off the “Autostart recording” option and use the manual way to record calls as per your preference.
STEP 5 = You can playback all your recordings in the app itself, and easily manage them. You can also share the recordings with your friends/family, delete them, mark them as important and even see the location on Map.
You can further tinker with the app’s settings to make the most out of the Cube Call Recorder app.
Reasons To Get:
- Easy-to-use & intuitive UI.
- Manual & Automatic call recording.
- Crystal clear sound quality.
- In-app recordings playback.
- Exclude contacts to prevent auto-recording.
- Receives constant updates.
Reasons To Avoid:
- Most of the interesting features are available with a Premium subscription.
You might be interested in Top 12 Best Call Blocker Apps for iOS and Android
Alternatives To Call Recorder – Cube ACR Application
Although Cube ACR is an excellent and safe call recorder application, you may try some other options that are leading the market.
- Blackbox Call Recorder
- Just Press Record
- Rev Call Recorder
- Automatic Call Recorder
- Easy Voice Recorder
Verdict: Is Cube Call Recorder Worthy To Use?
I personally love using Cube Call Recorder, it’s a great option for secret call recording, as it doesn’t let the other person know that your voice has been recorded. It’s a great option for all Android & iPhone users looking for a high-quality call and voice recorder app. We find the premium version features to be more versatile. So, one must try the basic version first and then switch to the premium one!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. Which is the safest call Recorder for Android?
Besides Call Recorder – Cube ACR, you can rely on Rev Call Recorder and Automatic Call Recorder to safely record calls without any hiccups on your smartphone.
Q2. Can someone listen to my phone calls without me knowing?
Well, the truth is, yes! If someone has access to those specially designed tools, one can use them to listen to phone calls without your permission. You should look for ways to identify this unethical way of listening to calls.
Q3. How can I record a call without knowing the user?
If you have Call Recorder – Cube ACR installed on your device, you can record a call without letting the other user know. It’s that advanced and easy to use!
For any queries or suggestions, please let us know in the comments section below.