How to record your screen on Android, is probably one of the most frequent queries asked by our readers, lately. Well, a need to record our phone’s screen has become quite common now. Be it for recording a useful video tutorial or screen capturing a live video on Instagram. There are multiple reasons why any user would need a Screen Recorder For Android.
Thankfully, we are not short of options. There are plenty of screen capturing apps available on the Google Play Store, which does the job quite efficiently. However, to help you choose the best, we have listed some of the top paid & free screen recording applications for Android with audio. So, without further ado, let’s get started!
Compared: Top 10+ Best Screen Recorder for Android: Paid & Free (2020)
Here is the list of 10+ best Android screen recording apps you can install on your smartphone, right away!
|Must-Try Screen Capturing Apps (2020)||Best At||Offered By||Price||Installs/Size||Install Links|
|AZ Screen Recorder||Feature-Rich Screen Capture Tool||AZ Screen Recorder||Free/In-App Products $1.49 – $9.99||50,000,000+/ 12 MB||Download Now|
|Mobizen Screen Recorder||Most Popular Android Screen Capture App||MOBIZEN||Free/ In-App Products $0.99 – $43.99||100,000,000+/ 31 MB||Download Now|
|Super Screen Recorder||Best Free Yet Powerful App For Screen Capturing||HappyBees||Free/ In-App Products $0.87 – $22.03||10,000,000+/ 28 MB||Download Now|
|Google Play Games||Best Way To Record & Share Gameplay||Google LLC||Free||5,000,000,000+/ 11 MB||Download Now|
|Screen Recorder – Facecam Audio||Record Your Android Screen With Unlimited Duration||Prometheus Interactive LLC||Free/ In-App Products $2.99 – $59.99||10,000,000+ / 55 MB||Download Now|
|REC – Screen | Video Recorder||Add watermark with Android record screen app||ZipoApps||Free/ In-App Products $0.99 – $99.99||5,000,000+ / 14 MB||Download Now|
|ScreenCam Screen Recorder||Best HD Screen Capturing App||Orpheusdroid Apps||Free/ In-App Products $0.99 – $4.49||1,000,000+ / 1.9 MB||Download Now|
|ADV Screen Recorder||Use Both Front & Back Camera While Recording Your Android Screen||ByteRev||Free/ In-App Products $0.99||10,000,000+/ 6.6 MB||Download Now|
|Screen Recorder with Audio – Master Video Editor||Screen Capture, Edit Videos & Prepare Powerful Videos||Pro Video Editor||Free/ In-App Products $1.99 – $199.99||10,000,000+/ 20 MB||Download Now|
|RecMe Screen Recorder||HD Quality Screen Capturing App Works Best On Rooted & Unrooted Devices||MOBZAPP||Free/ In-App Products $3.49||1,000,000+/ 23 MB||Download Now|
|ApowerREC||Easiest Way To Screen Capture Android Screen||APOWERSOFT LIMITED||Free||1,000,000+ / 4.5 MB||Download Now|
Best Paid & Free Screen Capturing Tools For Android (With Pros & Cons)
Now that you know the USP’s of all the listed best apps for screen recording with audio. It’s time to check out their features, advantages & disadvantages.
1. AZ Screen Recorder
With a unique set of features & benefits, AZ Screen Recorder has grabbed the first position in our category of the Best Screen Recorder App for Android with audio. Using this excellent utility, you can record the screen in Full HD quality on your phone. You can also record audio via mic, and it automatically gets synced with the recorded video. This can be used easily with the game recording or to create a tutorial. Best screen recorder for Android helps you to indicate what has been touched on the screen to make it understandable.
- Light, easy, accessible & affordable.
- Add comments to the video.
- Front-facing camera overlay tool.
- Change settings like resolution, frame rate etc.
- Microphone recording is supported.
- Built-in small video editor.
- You have to pay to unlock certain features.
2. Mobizen Screen Recorder
Mobizen is another worth trying, best screen recording apps for Android with audio. It is a user-friendly app which has multiple features to help you record your phone’s screen in no time. Get the video recorded in full HD quality, 1080 P resolution, 12 Mbps & 60 FPS. It is a free Android app mostly used to record & share gameplays, how-to videos & video chats. It even offers a built-in video editor to help you get the most out of screen capturing tool.
- Convenient dashboard.
- Watermark free screen recording.
- Save your work within the app.
- Built-in video editor to have professional results.
- Supports almost all Android versions.
- When recording is paused, certain glitches pop-up.
3. Screen Recorder+Video Recorder
It is a fantastic screen capturing app that will help you get your Android’s screen recorded in no time. Get the video recorded in high quality with 1080P, 12Mbps, and 60 FPS. To make it workable on different platforms, you can change its frame rates, bit rates and resolutions. The pause and resume button give you the freedom to skip the parts in recorded video. This is an important feature which will help you and avoid the further editing part.
- Sensitive to the phone shake, can be used to stop the recording.
- Tools to edit videos.
- Supports long video recordings.
- Add watermarks.
- Supports scheduled recording.
- To access more features, you have to purchase in-app products.
4. Google Play Games
If you do not want to install additional third-party apps to record screen & mainly want to screen capture gaming stuff, then you can just rely on Google Play games. As gamers are fond of showcasing their talents while playing online games, screen recording is instilled in the app. You can put the recorder turned on for other activities on the phone, and it will record the screen.
- Record screens in 720p OR 480p.
- Lets you screen record Android screen with audio.
- Easiest & quickest way to record gameplays.
- Can record non-gaming stuff as well.
- Screen recording duration is limited to 4 hours only.
5. Screen Recorder – Record with Facecam And Audio
Trusted by more than four million people from all around the world, It had to be included in our list of Best Android Screen Recorders. The application is updated regularly to become faster & easier than ever before. You can screen capture videos, record phone activities and video games while playing. You can record for unlimited duration using this Screen Capturing app for Android.
- Best screen capturing app for Android phone with audio.
- Interactive UI with easy to navigate buttons.
- Best app to record HD Quality recordings.
- Excellent customer satisfaction reviews.
- Doesn’t support zoom screen share recordings.
- Consumes a significant amount of mobile data.
6. REC – Screen | Video Recorder
This is probably one of the most popular screen capturing apps for Android with strong capabilities to capture sound through a mic. It works best for recording games and short tutorials on your Android device. The video can be saved in any of the desired locations, including your SD card. This screen recording app on your phone will help you add watermarks to personalize videos. Unlike others, this utility also supports recording video calls.
- Add customized watermarks to the recordings.
- Tools to add logo, text & images.
- Shake device to stop recording quickly.
- Capture screen with touch and taps for tutorials
- Users reported issues with recording certain games
7. ScreenCam Screen Recorder
It is the best app for screen capturing with audio. You get to enjoy the recorded voice with the gameplay or visual steps you want to share in a how-to video. You don’t need to root your device to get the app with this screen recording app on your phone. It can be easily used on devices with Android version 5 and above. You have a complete set of options to select the resolution, bit rate, frames per second to get the best quality of your recorded videos.
- Intuitive UI with easy to navigate buttons.
- Floating menu to quickly access the features.
- Ad-free screen recording tool with audio.
- Inbuilt editing tools to get professional output.
- Requires lots of permissions to work properly.
8. ADV Screen Recorder
It is a free screen recording application for Android devices. It efficiently captures the screen of your phone along with the audio using an inbuilt microphone. This app does not require any kind of rooting for your device to use the Android screen capturing feature. Much like others, this has a functional menu panel which is floating above the recording to be used efficiently. Additionally, you can add text and banners to improve the recorded video. The users value customization elements in this best screen recorder for android with internal audio.
- Tools to edit, trim & improve videos.
- Uses front & back camera while recording.
- Screen drawing is supported.
- Best app to record screen on Android in HD Quality.
- Some issues while recording gameplay in PUBG
9. Screen Recorder with Audio – Master Video Recorder & Screen Recorder Studio
Are you looking for multiple screen capturing features in a single package? Choose none-other than Screen Recorder with Audio. As the name entails, it holds the potential to record internal sound in the best quality. It even offers an option to use the face camera to record yourself in the video without any limit. You can tap to hide the recording window, shake the device to start & stop screen recording. Additionally, you get the ability to edit your screen recording with doodles & other elements.
10. RecMe Screen Recorder
Meet RecMe, undoubtedly one of the best screen capturing apps for rooted devices. It has strong capabilities to record the internal audio as well as video without any hassles. Using the Android recorder, you get plenty of options to screen capture with a front & back camera with 60 fps, 1080 fps, 32 Mbps/bitrate video qualities. It even offers options for Screen Drawing to produce the final output within the app, but you have to unlock it with the Pro version.
- HD screen recording quality.
- Have complete control over recording with the widget.
- Recordings can be saved in MP4 or MKV format.
- Several settings to optimize performance & quality.
- Doesn’t work with Android 6.0 below.
- Asks for lots of device’s permissions.
ApowerREC is a powerful yet free Android screen recorder app. You can use the utility to work efficiently with audio to record anything on the screen of your smartphone. Use it to record full screen in HD resolution for showing a specific function with steps in a natural way. You can keep the recorder on, and the audio will be recorded simultaneously. This video by default is recorded in 1080p resolution, but you can always customize it in the settings. You get the ability to record in landscape & portrait mode with this free screen recorder.
- Floating action panel for quick access.
- Easy to use Start, Stop, Pause buttons.
- Schedule auto-recording.
- No watermark is included while recording.
- Updates can be frustrating.
- Requires lots of permissions to work.
Frequently Asked Questions: Screen Capturing On Android Phone
Q1. Does Android 10 Have Screen Recording?
Well, if you own an Android smartphone from manufacturer’s like Google, Samsung or OnePlus running Android 10 or above, you can enjoy built-in screen capturing features. Tap the Screen Recorder icon from the Quick panel > grant the necessary permissions and start recording the screen > tap the Stop button when finished.
Q2. How To Record & Share Your Gameplay?
If you want to record your voice or reactions as you play, use Google Play Games app:
- Launch Google Play Games.
- Choose a Game to play.
- From the top of the game details page, tap Record gameplay button.
- Select a desired video quality settings & tap on Next button
- A floating video bubble will appear with recording settings.
- Tap the Start Recording button.
- Once you are satisfied, you can tap on the Stop Recording button.
- Once the screen capturing is done, a ‘Video saved to gallery’ notification will appear.
- Tap on the notification & choose the option to view, edit, share or upload it to YouTube.
Q3. How To Record Your Android Screen Without Using An App?
Using a dedicated online screen recording service, you can capture your entire Android’s screen without installing any other third-party application. Here’s a list of Best Free Online Screen Recorders Worth Checking Out.
Verdict: Which Is The Best Android Screen Recording App With Audio?
When talking about all these listed apps, it has to be categorized based on their features and functionalities, and therefore, we have kept AZ Screen Recorder on the top of the list. With the best quality of the screen resolution & the entire tools, the screen capturing app is liked by millions of users from all around the world.
Other apps like Mobizen Screen Recorder and Super Screen Recorder are some great options you can try for the best results. There are certain apps which even help you record you with both front & back cameras if that is what you need. So, it entirely depends which screen capturing app you find most useful for capturing your Android phone’s screen. free screen recorder