With video content becoming increasingly popular these days for marketing, screen recording isn’t just a must-have; it’s quintessential. Nowadays, more people have requirements to record their computer screen for several different reasons.
- For Business Use: To Give Product Demonstrations or Capture Web Conferences for Later Review.
- For Presentations: Add Visual Appeal To Explain Concepts.
- For Studying: Recording Live Streaming Lectures, Online Webinars & More.
- To Inform & Educate: Using Tutorials, How-To Videos, Demos, Etc.
- For Making Social Media Content: Create Interactive Videos that Engage Users.
So, if you’ve ever come across any of these scenarios, using an online screen recorder can be of great help. In case you’re looking for offline screen recording software that you can download & use, here’s the complete list.
TweakShot Screen Recorder – Best Screen Recorder for Windows PC
TweakShot Screen Recorder is one of the most amazing screen recording software available for Windows PC. You get multiple features such as screen recording in a single window, a specific region, full screen. It also grabs system and microphone audio and webcam recording to help you create good quality videos at home. This is a good screen recording tool for both novice and professional users. It gives you options to customize the watermark for adding a personalized touch to your videos. Get TweakShot Screen Recorder for Windows PC from the download button given below.
Available for Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, and 7.
What Is Online Screen Recorder?
It’s an online program that lets users record screen without having to install any new application on their device. With such programs, you can record, edit and save videos at your own convenience. It should be noted that both online & offline video capture apps perform the same task, but the ones you can install are superior as compared to online screen recorders.
The type of screen recording tool you choose totally depends on your needs & requirements. So, make sure you check out all the options mentioned below to determine which fulfills your needs the best.
Best Free Online Screen Recorders To Use In 2022
There are tons of video screen capture online tools but finding the one that fits your needs can be pretty cumbersome. The ones mentioned below are mostly suitable for newbies!
Simple & easy-to-use online video capture tool, Screencastify doesn’t depend on any external app or program to run. It’s basically a chrome extension that enables you to record, edit & share high-quality videos in just a few minutes. Once you add the extension, you can easily record on-screen activities on your browser tab, entire desktop screen or also use your webcam.
- Records offline & only use the Internet when needs to upload.
- Save videos to Google Drive.
- Records audio as well.
- Publishing to YouTube is possible.
- Zero Ads.
Get to the Screencastify Online Screen Recorder!
2. Nimbus Capture
Nimbus Capture is an excellent choice for doing video screen capturing online. The program is browser-based & poses no watermark or time limits for recording. The beauty of this online screen recorder lies in its ability to save the recordings in GIF formats as well. You can even share the output, to popular forums & social media platforms.
- Best Free Online Screen Recorder with lots of advanced features & tools.
- Dozens of export options.
- Even capture static screens.
- Pretty quick to operate & use.
- Interactive UI.
- Nimbus Capture Online Video Capture is available for Chrome, Firefox & Opera.
Check out this online screen recorder no download needed!
3. Toolster Online Video Recorder
Here’s another powerful video screen capture online tool that works extremely well without installing any special software. Toolster lets you capture video online, watch it and then download it on PC or on other devices. The only perquisites needed to run Toolster are Adobe Flash Player & permissions to access the webcam. Once you grant access, click on the ‘Start Recording’ button to begin with online video capturing.
- Capture video files are in the FLV version.
- Has a one-time press download button.
- Though it gives users the ability to record video screen for only 2 minutes. But you can certainly record as many times as you want.
- User-friendly interface.
Here’s the link to this free online screen recorder – Toolster!
4. Screen and Webcam Recorder – Vidyard
Here’s another simple, easy-to-navigate online video capture program that lets you record your screen & share your video with just a few clicks. The online tool comes in integration with Gmail & has more than 2,00,000 users worldwide. To use Vidyard, all you have to do is: Install its Chrome extension > create an account & Start Recording. You can even share your videos with your friends or add the videos directly to YouTube.
- Create unlimited videos with this free online screen recorder.
- Share videos directly to YouTube.
- Lets you record videos for up to 1-hour of duration.
- HD Quality recording, no matter if you lose the connection.
- Basic editing features available.
Must-have online screen recorder no download needed with Screen and Webcam Recorder – Vidyard!
So, now that you know the best free online screen recorder tools, you don’t need to waste any penny on those bulky software & programs to fit your needs. Check out the most recommended Screen Capture Video Recording Software in the market!