Capturing the screen of your computer is as simple as taking a picture. Still, most users get apprehensive when it comes to Windows 10 screenshots or recording videos on Windows 10. There’s no reason to be petrified. By using a simple screen capturing software or traditional screenshot method on Windows 10, one can easily capture screenshots on Windows 10.
Also, there’s no need to use multiple programs to capture, edit, and record screen – TweakShot a.k.a. one of the best screen recorder software for Windows 10 will do it all.
Prominent Features of TweakShot- best Screen recorder for PC
- It offers 4 screen capturing modes – Full Screen, Scrolling Window, Selected Region, Single Window.
- Video screen capture.
- Screen recorder for Windows 10 with audio.
- Automatically saves the captured screenshot.
- Built-in screen Color Picker.
- Image Editor.
- Easy, user-friendly, lightweight, and freemium screen recorder for Windows 10.
- Use hotkeys to capture the screen instantly.
- Allows uploading captured screen on Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive.
- Available for all Windows systems.
- This Windows 10 screenshot and screen video recorder tool allows adding annotation to the captured screenshot.
To download this best screen recording software click on the Download Now button below:
What is this screen capture tool and how helpful is it?
TweakShot is one of the best screen capturing and Video Recording Software. It simplifies work and increases productivity. TweakShot Windows 10 screenshot software has proven to be advantageous in almost all fields like – professional, personal, education, training, and others.
Application usage of TweakShot: Screen recorder with audio
Professional Use: TweakShot is not just a screen recorder Windows software. It even helps to capture video, this means you can screen record with sound, record web conferences, make demonstration videos, record voice commentary, and even webcam feed.
Educational Use: Having access to online live lectures after they are finished is a treat. With TweakShot – screen recorder for PC installed, you can easily record online class lectures, add annotations, and can use it to make a presentation. TweakShot is a screen video recorder and screen capture software. In just a few clicks you can get everything.
Other Use: Besides this, TweakShot – screen recorder with sound can be used to create amazing study material, record webinars, and much more.
But the benefits of TweakShot don’t end here. This tool is the best screen capturing tool as it is equipped to automatically capture scrolling windows, screen regions of fixed size. Plus, you can add annotations, pick screen color, highlight text, rotate captured screen, upload it on Google Drive, Dropbox, One Drive, blur or pixelate selected text, and much more. All this is a piece of cake for TweakShot – Windows 10 screenshot tool.
Click Download Now to get TweakShot – screen recorder with audio tool Today!
Why would you need TweakShot?
By using TweakShot screenshot capturing, a screen video recorder tool for Windows 10, you can quickly capture the screen, record the video, add a note and upload the captured screen for future use. Moreover, you can edit screen captures; record online live sessions, and can create a visually impactful presentation.
Benefits of TweakShot
A picture is worth a thousand words. Instead of documenting lengthy notes, or giving long lectures using screen captures you can explain things more promptly.
- Create a presentation
- Give graphical feedback to explain the problem and its solution
- Time Saver
- Visual and more interactive communication
How to use TweakShot Screen Capturing Tool?
1. Download and install TweakShot – screen capturing tool for PC.
2. Launch TweakShot.
3. Open the screen you want to capture.
4. Right-click the TweakShot icon present in the system tray > select from the list of screen capturing options.
5. To capture a selected area you can pick from any of the options – Capture Region, Capture Window. Alternatively, to capture a complete screen, use the Capture Full-Screen option and for scrolling the screen go with Capture Scrolling Window.
6. Once the screen is captured it will automatically open in the TweakShot image editor.
In addition to capturing the screen, you can use TweakShot, you can also use certain keyboard shortcuts to take a screenshot.
Inbuilt method to take a screenshot on Windows 10
Apart from using TweakShot to take Windows 10 screenshots, screen recorder with audio you can use Windows built-in method. But remember it will only help take a screenshot on Windows 10.
Here we bring for your keyboard shortcuts to take a screenshot on Windows 10
To capture the complete screen, press Windows+PrntScrn and save the screenshot in any image editor. This way you will be able to capture the full screen.
To capture the active window, press Alt+PrntScrn.
To capture a selected region on Windows 10 press Windows+Shift+S.
Using these in-built Windows methods, you can easily take a screenshot on Windows 10. However, using TweakShot you can screen recorder with sound too.
We hope you’ll love using TweakShot one of the best video screen capture and screen recorder tool. However, if you face any problem in using the product leave us a comment. We will help resolve any problems.