Call recording is one of those great ways you can recall your favorite conversation with friends and dear ones. Whether you’re interviewing a celebrity, attending a tele-meeting or talking to your child over the phone for the first time you do want to record it, right?
To help you choose the best call recording apps for iPhone in 2018, we’ve come up with ten best automatic call recorders for iPhone. Have a look at each app and choose the one that fits you best:
Best Call Recording Apps For iPhone
Although, there are myriads of applications that help you record the phone call on your iPhone. These apps include both paid and free versions and are available on different portals. However, it is recommended to download the apps either from iTunes or the official website of the app developer. Here’s a list of the best free call recorders for iPhone:
1. Call Recorder for iPhone
The name says it all. Call Recorder for iPhone is a typical call recording application that records your incoming and outgoing calls. With this app, you’re free to record any number of calls and transfer the recordings to your new device. Call Recorder for iPhone uses the conference call feature of your carrier. In case, you’re not able to set it up, you may contact the carrier and get it sorted. Once you’re done talking, it doesn’t take time to process the recording and makes it ready then and there. With Call Recorder for iPhone you can
- Record all the incoming calls.
- Record all the outgoing calls
- Download call recordings from cloud.
- Share call recordings via email, iMessage, FB, Twitter, Dropbox etc.
- Export recordings
- Experience great customer service.
- Get unlimited call recordings after subscribing.
You can label, share and email your recordings to multiple platforms. If you wish to record an incoming call, just follow the below process:
- Answer the call.
- Open the Call Recorder for iPhone app.
- Tap on Record.
- Receive another incoming call sent by the app.
- Hold this call.
- Merge both the calls.
- Recording starts automatically.
- Once done, head towards the Call Recorder for iPhone app to access the recordings.
2. Edigin Call Recorder
Edigin is one of the best free call recorders for iPhone free to download call recording app that uses cloud-based services to route your calls through their data centers to record your call. With this app, your recordings are secured and accessible through cloud and will not occupy unnecessary space in phone memory. If you’re conducting an interview or due to any reason, wants the other person to know that call is going to get recorded, you can play a recording announcement over the call as an option.
Edigin offers ad-free services and permission-based access to recorder settings and recorded calls, making it one of the best call recording apps for iPhone. The app is integrated with iPhone contact list and for your convenience, you can opt for their plans. However, Edigin requires you to sign a contract, without which the app doesn’t work. The app comes with below features to get you an exciting experience:
- You can record incoming and outgoing calls.
- Save your recordings on Cloud.
- If you wish to keep it legal, you may switch on the automatic recording announcement for the caller at the other side.
- Easily search call recordings, play or download on device.
- Integrated with iPhone contact list.
3. TapeACall Pro
TapeACall Pro is a paid yet titles as a number one business app in many countries. The app offers unlimited recording for a year and records all incoming and outgoing calls. TapeACall sets you free on how long you can record a call and lets you transfer the recording to new devices. You’re allowed to upload recording to cloud storages like Dropbox, Evernote and Google Drive. Leaving you less efforts to make, the app makes it to the list of automatic call recorders for iPhone.
If you want to record an inbound call, just open TapeACall and tap on Record button. It puts your call on hold and dials the recording line. Once the line answers, tap on Merge to establish a 3-way call and record the same. TapeACall Pro provides customer service with humans, who understands you well. The app consists below features:
- Unlimited call recording time.
- No minture based fee structure.
- Transfer and download your recordings.
- Upload your recordings directly from the app to Google Drive or Evernote.
- Easy to use interface
- Recording is ready as soon as the call is over.
- Share recordings through email, FB, WhatsApp etc.
- Play recordings in the background.
4. Call Recorder – IntCall
Call Recorder – Intcall is one of the best call recording apps for iPhone in 2018 as it doesn’t even require a SIM card to be installed to use it. This app lets you make, receive and record national and international calls. Unlike other call recording apps, your recordings are saved on your phone and not on any third-party servers, ensuring privacy, which makes it among the top apps to record phone calls on iPhone.
In order to use Call Recorder – IntCall app, you need to have a good internet connection (Wi-Fi/3G,4G). Since the app uses VOIP servers to make calls, it’s not free. Although, you aren’t going to be charged from your carrier for any call made by this app. The features associated with Call Recorder – IntCall are:
- Record all national and international calls using the app.
- The app even works if you don’t’ have a sim card installed on your device, just a good internet connection would work.
- Unlike other apps, it saves all the recordings to your phone only.
- You’re allowed to share your recordings via different channels.
5. Call Recording by NoNotes
Call Recording by NoNotes is another best free call recorders for iPhone. It is a free to download app that transcribes and records your calls. You can record any call of any length, which later on gets saved on cloud. This app doesn’t require a credit card at the time of set up. With 1,00,000 active users, this app has been constantly rated the best call recorder apps for iPhone in 2018
- Call Recording by NoNotes offers a free call recording of 20 minutes free per month, post which you may purchase more if needed.
- You can share your recordings and use the app for dictation. Also, there’s an attached QR code to file for playback.
- If you ever feel detached with the app, you may cancel the subscription at any time.
- The app saves all the recordings to the Cloud.
6. Call Recorder Lite
Call Recorder Lite is among great automatic call recorders for iPhone that is light in weight app that uses minimum resources to work. With Call Recorder Lite, you can merge the call-in order to get it recorded. If you receive a call, open the Call Recorder Lite app and tap the Record button on the Record screen. This would make your existing call on hold, then you need to tap on Merge button to get it recorded. If you’re making an outbound call and wish to record it, you need to open the app and hit the Record button to make it call to its Recording line. Then, press Add call button to make your call. The app features you with:
- Record incoming calls.
- Record all the outgoing calls.
- Export your calls.
- Download calls.
- Share recordings through emails, iMessage, Twitter and other handles.
7. Call Recorder Unlimited
Call Recorder Unlimited also makes it to the list of the best automatic call recorders for iPhone that you can get. The app is among the best free call recorders for iPhone to try and later you can get its low-cost subscription that entitles you of the unlimited call recordings. The unlimited call recordings can be stored on the Cloud. If you leave an unused portion of the free trial, it would be forfeited upon your subscription renewal. The app also features:
- Unlimited call recordings
- No limit for a specific call duration.
- Records both incoming and outgoing calls.
- Lets you share recordings over various social media channels.
8. CallRec Lite
CallRec Lite is very similar to any apps to record phone calls on iPhone. Although, the app is free to download and records perfectly. However, you would only be able to listen to only 1 minute of the call recorded. The complete recorded call can be unlocked upon subscribing. You’re allowed to email a link of the recorded call, change title or delete the recording from within the app buttons. With CallRec Lite you can:
- Record both incoming and outgoing calls by pressing the home button and choose to start recording.
- Play a recorded call in the app.
- Delete the recording from the app.
iPadio is one of the easiest to use and best call recording apps for iPhone that you can download. You’re allowed to record 60 minutes of high quality call recordings and add titles, descriptions and geo-locations. The app is made to get the best connectivity possible and then upload the recording bit-by-bit without you even noticing any delay in connection. iPadio features below characteristics to make your experience worth cherishing:
- Record both incoming and outgoing calls.
- You can use it to upload high quality content with minimum fuss.
- You can fetch embedded codes, RSS feeds from your iPadio account.
- The app also comes with a video recording option in the app.
10. Call Recorder for Phone Calls
Call Recorder for Phone Calls is one of the best call recording apps for iPhone that is available in many countries. However, make sure that your country doesn’t forbids call recording before downloading any app. The app is a vast platform that not only lets you record your calls but lets you use its range of features, which include:
- Getting support in more languages other than English.
- Plays all the recordings without any time limit
- You get the reminder before the subscription ends to never miss a call unrecorded.
- Shows caller ID on home page
- High quality voice recording for both the ways of call recording.
- Unlimited call recordings.
- Unlimited on playing times.
How To Automatically Record a Phone Call On iPhone
Unfortunately, iPhone doesn’t come with a preinstalled call recording feature. One of the reasons is that not all the countries allow call recordings and have strict remedies against it. If you’re looking for an apps to record phone calls on iPhone, you can download any of the above listed apps from the iTunes.
Note that you check if the call recording is legal in your region before downloading. Each of these apps records your incoming and outgoing calls; however, they all aren’t for free. Since some apps use VOIP and cloud service, they make your calls free from carrier, but they charge according to their list of credits. You can select your app considering the level of privacy you’re expecting from it.