Photos deleted or lost can be a significant loss. They’re gone forever as long as you don’t take steps to recover them. Luckily, there are ways to get your deleted photos back from your camera – even if they were erased from the camera’s memory card. If you accidentally deleted some pictures from your Sony camera, this article will help you recover deleted photos from your Sony camera.
Is It Possible To Recover Deleted Photos From Sony Camera?
Yes, any photo you erase from a digital camera does not immediately imply that it is lost forever. They will remain accessible here on the memory card until their allocated space is used. Therefore, it is advised to stop storing images on your SD card if you want to recover deleted photos.
How To Recover Deleted Photos from Sony Camera
There are different ways to recover deleted photos from your Sony camera phone. Here are some of the most effective ways to find and recover your images after you’ve deleted them. These tips will help you recover those crucial photos you might have lost forever.
Method 1: By Using Command Prompt
The “CHKDSK” command is a convenient way to recover deleted photos from Sony camera. The tool will make an effort to recover the files on your computer.
- Utilize the USB cord with your camera to connect it to your computer.
- Microsoft Windows will recognize it and give it a fresh drive letter.
- Press the “Windows” key with the key “E” to open “File Explorer.”
- Then look for the “This PC” option from the left side of the File Explorer window and open it by double clicking.
- Here you will find the new drive with a new drive letter name.
- Now click the “Windows” button and type “cmd” in the search bar.
- Open the “Command Prompt” with the “Run as administrator” option.
- Now type the following command and hit the enter key: “
chkdsk x:/r.” Replace the letter “x” with the new drive letter for the camera.
Any deleted photos on your Sony camera will be retrieved using CHKDSK.
Method 2: Use Systweak Photos Recovery Software
Are you curious about how to recover deleted photos from Sony camera? Use Systweak Photo Recovery, a specialized tool for recovering deleted images from Sony cameras. It has a robust recovery algorithm. Apart from images, it helps recover deleted audio, video, and many other file types, including JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, and EPS.
Systweak Photos Recovery is the best photos recovery software that can quickly restore deleted photos from a Sony camera in just three steps. The tool offers a free preview to see the photographs successfully retrieved. The tool works with earlier versions of Windows OS, including Windows 11, 10, 8, and 7.
- Download Systweak Photos Recovery via this link.
- Open the app from the desktop icon.
- Choose the “Removable Drive” option.
- Now choose the scan type of your choice. “Quick Scan” or “Deep Scan.”
Quick Scan: Quick Scan, as the name implies, searches for photographs, videos, and music items that can be recovered after being permanently erased by Shift+Delete. Between these two, it is the faster one.
Deep Scan: Utilize this option to carry out a methodical sector-by-sector scan to recover images, videos, and music files that have been deleted due to formatting, virus assault, corruption, or any other cause.
- Now click on the “Start Scan” button.
- View scanned data before the recovery procedure begins.
- Choose the deleted images, videos, and audio files you want to recover. Choose the location to save the media files you want to recover by clicking “Recover.”
To Wrap This Up
So, that is how you can recover deleted photos from a Sony camera. As you surely noticed, Systweak Photos Recovery can restore any files, not just pictures and videos. In reality, it supports many file formats, including archives, Office documents, etc. Additionally, it can recover files from any device, including external SSDs/HDDs, USB flash drives, SD cards, and camera memory cards.
So what are you waiting for? Give it a try, recover your precious deleted photos, and thank us in the comments below.