Today, webinars are being hosted by almost every marketer. In fact, according to recent reports, more than 75% of marketers rely on hosting webinars for lead generation, alone. Especially right now – – with COVID-19 forcing businesses to shift to in-person events & meetings in a virtual environment.
Using Webinar Software Platform is undoubtedly one of the best ways to engage your target audience and lead them through your sales funnel. However, with tons of options to choose from, it becomes overwhelming to choose the right service for your business to host excellent webinars.
There are tons of factors that you need to consider before choosing the Best Webinar Software. Make sure you adhere to the following list of things while selecting the right option for your business.
Which Are The Best Webinar Platforms You Should Use?
Good Webinar Software boasts all the qualities mentioned above and helps you deliver high-quality live video while automating your entire sales process. So, without further ado, let’s check out the best tools available in the market for hosting and executing great webinars.
(You can click here to see which platform has grabbed the first position in the category!)
On Number #10 = Zoom
Most Popular Video Conferencing Solution | Website
The tenth position in our category of Best Webinar Platform Software is grabbed by Zoom. The video communication service probably needs no introduction. It provides powerful capabilities to stay connected with your loved ones, attend online lectures and host live and automated webinars in HD quality. The software has a modern and user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for newbies as well. Let’s see what else Zoom has to offer:
- Scalable for attendance ranging from 100 to 1,000 participants.
- Integration with apps like Zapier & PayPal.
- Gives the ability to split the webinar into 50 separate rooms.
- Can directly broadcast the live session to FB Live, YouTube to reach a wider audience.
- Provides tons of accessibility features, including Closed Captioning, Keyboard shortcuts.
- Webinars are even compatible with screen readers.
- Tools for webinar registration & post-webinar reporting tools.
- Affordable pricing models.
- Free for conducting webinars for up to 100 participants.
- Suitable option for teaching & corporate users.
- Supports screen sharing.
- Multiple presenters are allowed.
- The interface needs to be updated.
- Not an ideal option for sales.
PRICING MODELS: Zoom
How To Run A Zoom Webinar? (Complete Setup & Tutorial)
On Number #9 = WebEx
Enterprise-Level Webinar System For Team Collaboration | Website
WebEx by Cisco provides an impressive set of features which makes it the best webinar tool in the market right now. It allows users to host rooms, make HD video calls, accessible on multiple devices. Unlike other webinar platforms, WebEx allows users to make a high degree of customization, suitable according to your business environment. What’s more? It’s a cloud-based platform, hence you can stay assured about data security along with phenomenal speed.
- Host a wide array of live events, meetings, seminars & training sessions.
- Supports interactive whiteboard & other tools for collaboration.
- Allows users to share files and apps for better workflow.
- Provides automated calls feature to invite people.
- Built-in Q&A sessions, Polls, Surveys to facilitate attendees.
- Integration with popular marketing tools like Salesforce.
- Provides a dedicated mobile app.
- Allows you to host up to 40,000 attendees.
- Excellent HD video & audio quality.
- Cloud-based platforms hence enhanced security.
- Excellent Screen sharing, Live chat Q&A sessions.
More suited for in-house team collaboration.
PRICING MODELS: WebEx
All About Setting Up A Webinar Via Cisco WebEx Platform!
On Number #8 = EverWebinar
Automated, Evergreen Webinars That Run On Autopilot | Website
Short for ‘Evergreen Webinar’ – EverWebinar claims itself to be the most powerful automated webinar platform, we certainly can’t disagree. It proffers tons of significant features, which include quick, easy setup, integration with several email clients, the ability to follow-up with the attendees and build relationships. The webinar software is a suitable choice for individual marketers and small to medium scale companies, looking forward to hosting excellent webinars for generating leads.
- Live Chat Simulator
- Flexible Scheduling System
- ‘Ask a question’ option, instead of regular chat.
- Run Live, Hybrid (Pre-recorded session with Live chat), or Automated webinars.
- Powerful feature to monitor statistics.
- Supports sending Emails & SMS Reminders.
- Advanced scheduling system.
- Best solution for running automated webinars.
- Send SMS to participants.
- Process of creating a live webinar is simple.
- Powerful tracking options.
- Poor customer service
- Can’t use if hosting a large crowd
PRICING MODELS: EverWebinar
Here’s A Walkthrough Demo For You To Know About Hosting Webinars With EverWebinar!
On Number #7 = WebinarNinja
Best Choice For Trainers & Coaches | Website
From interesting integrations with popular CRM systems and built-in email notifications, WebinarNinja is an extremely useful platform for running successful webinars. The solution is well designed and developed with a variety of options to run both free webinars and paid virtual summits. Moreover, it supports inserting your Facebook Ad tracking pixel and helps you track overall progress from a single, straightforward dashboard.
- Integration with more than 1,000 apps via Zapier.
- Powerful reporting & analytics for your Live webinar performance.
- Have one or multiple presenters.
- Run automated replays of webinars on a schedule.
- Capability to combine Live and pre-recorded elements.
- Run multiple polls before, during, or after the webinar.
- Email automation & drip campaigns.
- Modern & reliable webinar platform.
- Instant screens sharing.
- Lightning-fast live chat is possible.
- Professional templates & page designs.
May take longer to upload lengthy presentations.
PRICING MODELS: WebinarNinja
A Quick Review To WebinarNinja: Watch This To Know About This Webinar Hosting Platform!
On Number #6 = WebinarJam
Best for Selling Products with In-Webinar Pop-Ups | Website
WebinarJam is one of my favorite platforms in this list of Best Webinar Software for 2021. All thanks to its decent set of features, such as the capability to allow up to 500 attendees & 2 hours per webinar, available in its basic package. You can chat with your audience during the webinar and run Q&As in real-time. What’s more? The tool automatically records your Live Broadcast in high-quality for later watching and sharing with other people.
- Up to 6 co-presenters are shown on one screen.
- Capability to temporarily turn the attendee into a presenter.
- Can push the broadcast to Facebook Live or YouTube.
- The ability to run pop0up offers during the mid webinar.
- Advanced chatting options with moderators.
- Automatically record the webinar.
- Ability to replay the webinar for attendees.
- Works with all browsers, OS, devices (equipped with latest web technologies).
- Can be set up within 60 seconds.
- Share a video or whiteboard annotation mid-webinar.
- Super robust analytics dashboard.
Poor customer service.
PRICING MODELS: WebinarJam
How To Deliver A Good Webinar Using WebinarJam?
On Number #5 = ClickMeeting
User-Friendly Webinar Software For Education & Business Purposes | Website
ClickMeeting is an excellent webinar hosting platform for individual marketers and small businesses looking for advanced webinar options in an affordable pricing package. The platform offers a variety of plans to choose from, with its standard version, you can enjoy functionalities like webinar recordings, screen sharing, payment integrations, and several other audience engagement tools during the live webinar. What else? It comes with a free 7 Day Trial; hence you can test the platform to the fullest before you invest in the right plan.
- Create waiting rooms with an agenda.
- Include options for live streaming to YouTube.
- Supports whiteboard annotation.
- Feasible chatting options.
- Excellent analytics for monitoring the webinar performance.
- Run on-demand webinars & do social media sharing.
- Helps you prepare and invite guests.
- High-powered webinar software without a high price tag.
- Provides a great user experience.
- Suitable choice for handling large groups.
- Crate forms accordingly.
- Takes time to export videos.
- Quite basic webinar templates.
PRICING MODELS: ClickMeeting
Learn How Does A ClickMeeting Webinar Work?
On Number #4 = Zoho Meeting
Ideal Choice For Both Small & Large Businesses | Website
Zoho Meeting is a quintessential entry in our list of Best Webinar Software Platforms to use in 2021. The solution is not only ideal for hosting HD-quality webinars, but also for remote support, team collaboration, app-based demos, and more. Unlike other options mentioned in this list, Zoho Meeting doesn’t need to be downloaded on your device, you can run it directly and start hosting great webinars without putting in much effort.
FEATURES: Zoho Meeting
- Keep your meetings handy using desktop plugins for Windows & Mac.
- Supports webinar registration.
- Run polls/voting & Q&A sessions.
- Supports webinar recording.
- Online recordings are available to share via link.
- Option for Screen sharing.
- Sophisticated registration solution.
- Email notification & reminders.
- Phone dial-ins.
- Post-webinar reporting.
- Use browser extensions to schedule & start webinars.
Reporting could be more in-depth.
PRICING MODELS: Zoho Meeting
Get Started With Zoho Meeting: Learn With The Step-By-Step Tutorial!
On Number #3 = GoToWebinar
Leaders In The Online Meeting & Webinar Space | Website
Needless To say, GoToWebinar, owned by LogMeIn is a popular name, well versed in video communications. Trusted by large organizations, GoToWebinar is the best professional webinar platform that can hold up to 5,000 participants but the pricing is steep to accomplish the target. Unlike most webinar platforms, it allows users to add a survey for the attendees, create custom email invitations, confirmations and reminders using pre-defined templates.
- Easy integration with CRM & Marketing tools.
- Flexible scheduling options to run webinars.
- Tons of webinar templates for running quick live events.
- Ability to create promotional materials.
- Make and circulate registration pages & invitations.
- Run polls with Live results & more.
- Detailed analytics.
- Uses interactive technology to promote engagement.
- Record events for later watching.
- Mobile-friendly presentations & viewing.
- Popular option among companies of all sizes.
Starter plan limited to 100 participants.
PRICING MODELS: GoToWebinar
Here’s A Quick Demo About How GoToWebinar Works? Check It Out!
On Number #2 = Livestorm
Suitable Option For All Kinds Of Virtual Events | Website
Livestorm is a well-designed and efficient webinar hosting utility in this list. The software is highly compatible with almost all types of devices & can be accessed using any browser of your choice. This makes it super-feasible for attendees to join the webinar session. You can rely on Livestorm to host Live, Automated, and on-demand webinars. Its Email Logistics feature gives a great opportunity to users to automatically sending webinar updates and other promotional emails.
- Run pre-organized, on-demand & automated seminars.
- Ask questions or run polls.
- Data generated through webinars can be funneled into multiple popular apps.
- Multiple hosts.
- Supports social media sharing & promotion.
- Option for screen sharing.
- Tools for reporting & analytics.
- Easy to use.
- Metrics for insights & analysis.
- Unlimited recording storage.
- Send invitations in one-click.
1000 attendees’ limit.
PRICING MODELS: Livestorm
Livestorm Review: Know About The Best Webinar Software In Less Than 15 Minutes!
On Number #1 = Demio
Best Choice For Newbies & Pro Users | Website
Our number one choice for the Best Webinar Platform is Demio. Throughout the pandemic, they’ve thrived, adapted to the dynamic environment, and kept up with the growing needs of marketers who are pushed to host meetings and events in a virtual environment. Unlike several webinar software mentioned here, which offer automated or live webinars, Demio offers both. You can enjoy the hybrid mixes of pre-recorded and live recordings via Demio.
- Allow users to sign up only once for the entire webinar series.
- Attendees have the option of sending private messages to coordinators.
- Create & run registration pages.
- Get proper insights into your webinar performance.
- Run automate replays of webinars.
- Run polls, handouts and enjoy a great waiting room experience.
- Send event reminders.
- Easy to set up and use.
- Suitable choice for recurring webinars.
- Wide variety of automation tools.
- Multiple hosts allowed.
A bit pricey choice.
PRICING MODELS: Demio
Demio for Webinars – Everything You Need to Know – A Marketers Webinar Platform!
The best part is, most of the tools mentioned here come with Free Trial Periods and a Money-Back Guarantee. Hence you can try and test out the product to the fullest, before investing your hard-earned money!
Frequently Asked Questions: Best Webinar Software Platforms (2021)
Have queries? We have answered some common questions related to hosting webinars & services.
Q1. How Do You Organize A Good Webinar?
To plan a successful webinar, you need to keep certain things in mind:
- Determine the format of your webinar.
- Create a great agenda for the webinar.
- Pick great speakers.
- Plan the visuals that need to be presented.
- Reserve equipment & space.
- Pick the right webinar software.
Q2. Is Microsoft Teams A Webinar Platform?
MS Teams even functionality is finally incorporated into Marketing, allowing you to host Team live events for webinars & team meetings.
Q3. How Do I Host A Free Webinar?
Use platforms like FB Live, YouTube Live, or Google Hangouts to host a free webinar.
Q4. Which Is The Best Online Webinar Service?
Depending on your needs & budget, GoToWebinar, Zoom, GetResponse are some of the great online webinar services for marketers & bloggers.
Q5. How Long Should A Webinar Last?
Ideally, a webinar should be of 45 minutes in duration.
HANDPICKED ARTICLES FOR YOU:
- How Do I Record A Live Webinar On PC?
- How To Record YouTube Live Stream?
- 7 Best Virtual Classroom Software For Taking Live Online Classes 2021
- Best YouTube Live Streaming Software
- How To Create YouTube Live Stream From Your Desktop & Mobile?
- Live Chat Software For Websites For Better Customer Experience