Streaming Video is referred to as content offered by VODs (Video-On-Demand Services) like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Disney Plus, YouTube, and any other content watched in real-time. The main difference between streaming and traditional media is that no time is wasted in buffering the videos since no file is being downloaded. However, one question is inevitable here, what to do if you wish to save the streaming content on your Windows PC?
Since not all streaming platforms can download videos on users’ devices, the best way to save the streaming content is to screen capture them via reliable video recorder software. In our today’s blog post, we’ll introduce you to the best streaming video recording programs for Windows PC.
What Is a Streaming Video Recorder Tool?
Streaming Video Recording Program is a dedicated tool that allows users to capture their screen, webcam, etc. Using these reliable utilities, one can easily record their favorite shows, movies, online lectures, meetings, tutorials, etc. These screen recording tools offer dozens of features to edit and share on social media platforms.
You might want to read: How To Record Your Screen With Audio In Windows PC.
Now, without further ado, let’s dive in and cover the Top 5 Streaming Video Recorder Software for Windows 11 and 10. 8, 7 PC, and other older OS versions.
Must-have Screen Recorder Software To Capture Streaming Media (2022 Picks)
Time to get rid of the annoying buffering and lagging issues due to bad network conditions and use the Best Streaming Video Recorder Tools to save your favorite content for offline watching.
1. TweakShot Screen Recorder | Our Favorite Streaming Video Capture Software For Windows
Watch this tutorial to learn more about TweakShot Screen Recorder:
Award for the best screen capturing software to record streaming videos goes to TweakShot Screen Recorder, by Systweak Software. The application is easy-to-use and supports HD and 4K screen recording on new and older versions of Windows OS. Not only videos, using the streaming video recorder, one can easily record system sound or speaker voice via Microphone. Recorded streams can be saved in MP4, FLV, and AVI formats. Besides a hassle-free video capturing process, it provides numerous tools mentioned below:
PERKS OF USING TWEAKSHOT SCREEN RECORDER:
- Capture videos via webcam & it supports recording your voice.
- No limits to screen recording.
- Tools to customize watermark and video quality.
- Ability to schedule automatic recording as per your convenience.
2. VideoProc Converter | Best Streaming Video Recorder Software To Capture Long Videos
Watch this tutorial to learn more about VideoProc Converter:
Next on our list of Best Streaming Video Recording Programs is VideoProc Converter. The application provides a hassle-free experience for capturing streaming videos and saving the copy to your hard drive. It supports both “direct screen recording” and “entering the video URL” in the app. With the second method, one can easily capture long streaming videos in the background without being physically present in front of your PC. Hence, you can carry on with your other operations. You can trust VideoProc with Facebook Live video recording, YouTube, Twitch, HitBox, etc.
PERKS OF USING VIDEOPROC CONVERTER:
- Supports 4K UHD video recording.
- Provides numerous video recording modes for different situations.
- Tons of editing tools are offered to edit and enhance the recorded videos.
- The streaming video recorder supports Facecam Overlay to include yourself in the recorded videos.
3. EaseUS RecExperts | Most User-Friendly Video Recorder Tool To Capture Streaming Media
Watch this video tutorial to learn more about EaseUS RecExperts:
Compatible with Windows and macOS, EaseUS RecExperts is a highly recommended screen recorder tool to capture your favorite streaming media and other stuff. The application supports saving the recorded files in MP4, MOV, FLV, MKV, and AVI. You can even customize the video quality before the screen recording process to get satisfactory results. Besides effortless video recording, EaseUS RecExperts works as a great streaming audio recorder to capture sound from both internal (system sound) & external (microphone) mediums in popular formats like MP3, AAC, OGC, and WAV, etc.
PERKS OF USING EASEUS RECEXPERTS:
- Record all your on-screen activities within a few clicks.
- Works as an excellent GIF recorder.
- Schedule recording tasks automatically.
- Has a simple and intuitive dashboard to record streaming videos conveniently.
4. OBS Studio | Must-Have Streaming Video Recording Tool For Novice Users
Watch this video tutorial to learn more about OBS Studio:
OBS Studio is a widely popular and open-source video capturing software designed for novice and pro computer users. The application is majorly used by gamers who want to record and broadcast their gameplay on dedicated platforms like Twitch or YouTube Live. But you can easily use the tool for recording videos from other sources. This popular streaming capturing tool is a flexible set of tools to adjust the screen recording and broadcasting parameters according to your needs and preferences.
PERKS OF USING OBS STUDIO:
- Integrates well with YouTube, Facebook, Twitch & more.
- There’s no watermark or time limit.
- Free and open-source streaming video recorder for Windows, macOS & Linux users.
- Comes with an intuitive audio mixer to reduce unnecessary noise & improve amplification.
You Might Want To Check These Guides:
5. Apowersoft Streaming Video Recorder | Top-Notch Web Streaming Video Recorder
Watch this tutorial to learn more about Apowersoft Streaming Video Recorder:
With the support for over 1000 websites, Apowersoft arrives as a beautiful way to capture streaming videos and audios without any hiccups. The application is ideal for recording live videos from YouTube, Blip TV, and other streaming platforms. Using this streaming video recording program, one can easily save their favorite movies, shows, web series, and other content in popular file formats, which can be later watched on Apple or Android devices. It even offers a wide range of tools to edit & enhance your captured content.
PERKS OF USING APOWERSOFT STREAMING VIDEO RECORDER:
- Ability to merge, trim, and add special effects & subtitles to your videos.
- Comes with a Preview option to watch the video before saving.
- Supports almost all popular file formats and devices.
- The streaming video recorder silently captures your content in the background without hampering your work.
Our Recommendation For The Best Streaming Video Capturing Tool For Windows
All the streaming mentioned above video recorder software comes with valuable features and benefits. So, it is difficult to choose the best. Still, my vote goes for TweakShot Screen Recorder, designed and developed by Systweak Software. Its user-friendly, straightforward and intuitive dashboard makes capturing screenshots and recording desktop screens effortless. Additionally, its capability to record videos in 4K and HD video quality makes it a reliable choice for capturing both videos and audio files.
If you know or use any other streaming video capturing tool for Windows, that’s equally sound, reliable, and handy, mention them in the comments section below!
You Might Want To Learn: How To Screen Record On Chromebook With Audio
Frequently Asked Questions: Know More About Streaming Video Recorders (2022)
Q1. Which Is The Best Streaming Video Recorder To Choose In 2022?
There are various options available in the market for choosing the best screen recording software to capture live videos. If you are a beginner, try using TweakShot Screen Recorder; if you are a pro, consider using OBS Studio to fulfill your recording and broadcasting needs.
Q2. How Do I Record Streaming Content?
To record your favorite streaming videos, you need to install the best video capturing software for your Operating System. Once downloaded, play the streaming video you wish to record and select the recording mode/area from your app. Further, you need to adjust the settings to get desired video output and once you are done, begin with the screen capturing process.
Q3. How Can I Record Streaming Video For Free?
If you are looking for free options to record streaming video, you need to choose any of the following tools:
- Take the help of online screen capturing tools.
- Use popular browser extensions to capture your screen.
- Install the best screen recording apps for Android & iOS.
You Might Want To Read: How Do I Record A Live Webinar On PC