There is no doubt that iOS devices are known for their seamless functioning. But, they are not impeccable and time and again, users do face big and small issues. Things sometimes get out of hand when users bump into issues like a boot loop, being stuck on the Apple logo screen, a white screen of death, a variety of iTunes errors, and more.
If that’s you and you are planning to a service center and spend oodles of cash, give an iOS repair software a try. Here we have enlisted some of the best iOS system recovery and repair software.
How Do Most of These iOS Repair Software Work?
First, what you need is a Windows computer or Mac since you will be required to connect your iOS device to either of these. Once you have connected your iOS device, for example, an iPhone or iPad, you can choose from one of the options depending on the issue you are facing, and voila! In no time you will be able to fix the issue.
Best Free and Paid iOS Repair Tools
1. Tenorshare ReiBoot for iOS
It is not just an iOS repair software but if need be, it can also help in system recovery. The credibility of this iOS system recovery tool can be ascertained by the fact that the tool has been featured in some of the most trusted and renowned publications.
- 1-click enter or exit the Recovery Mode.
- Functionality to reset iOS devices without the need for Finder or iTunes.
- Repair, upgrade, and downgrade iOS in minutes.
- Fix iTunes errors like 4005/ 4003 with a few simple clicks.
- Support for the latest iOS 17.
Pricing – Free trial available. Then, pricing starts at $24.95/ month
2. iMyFone Fixppo
Quite aptly named, iMyFone Fixppo is one of the best iOS system repair tools that you can download for free for the most part. It is capable of fixing various kinds of iOS-related issues across various devices such as iPhones, iPads, and even tvOS. It is compatible with the latest iOS and even macOS.
- Fix over 150 issues such as the screen won’t turn on, being stuck on the Apple logo, reboot loop, black screen, etc.
- Reset iPhone and iPad without passwords.
- Enter/ exit Recovery Mode instantly.
- No jailbreak is required.
- Upgrade to the latest iOS 17 or downgrade to a previous version.
Pricing – Free trial available. Pricing starts at $ 0.99/ day billed at $29.99/ month.
3. Dr.Fone – System Repair
Perceiving that your iOS can run into several issues, Dr.Fone – System Repair is one repair tool for iOS that can handle the most intricate iOS issues. It ensures that while repairing or fixing the issue, there is no data loss and the issue is fixed in a matter of minutes, To work with this iOS system repair tool you don’t need to have any prior skills.
- 3 different system repair modes based on the issue – Standard, Advanced, and Anti-Recovery Mode.
- Repair over 150 system-related issues like boot loop, white screen of death, frozen iPhone, Apple logo, 1110 error, etc.
- Enter/ exit recovery/ DFU mode.
- Update and downgrade iOS. No jailbreak is needed.
- You can connect your iOS device via USB or even connect wirelessly via a QR code.
Pricing – Free trial available. The quarterly plan starts at $6.65/ month
4. iMobie AnyFix
No matter what the issue is or what iOS device is creating trouble, iMobie AnyFix is one of the most renowned and best iOS system recovery and repair software. It has already helped over 100 thousand users and has been designed by technicians with years of experience. iMobie AnyFix also offers prompt customer support as well. Here are some of its notable features.
- Fix over 130 system-related issues on iOS devices including iPhone won’t turn on, disabled screen, iPhone won’t charge, etc.
- Standard, Advanced, and Ultimate modes to solve different kinds of issues.
- Fix 200+ iTunes errors such as iTunes error -54, 39, 50, etc.
- Downgrade iOS or Upgrade to the Beta version.
- Enter Recovery Mode or get out if you are stuck in it.
Pricing – Free trial available. Pricing starts at $35.99/3 months/ device/ PC.
5. UltFone iOS System Repair
- Reset the iOS device without a password.
- Repair not just iOS but even Mac in minutes.
- Fix over 150 iOS issues such as reboot loop, black and white screen of death, Apple logo stuck, etc.
- upgrade/ downgrade iOS and macOS.
- Enter/ Exit Recovery Mode with 1-Click.
Pricing – Free trial available. Then, pricing starts at
6. EaseUS MobiXpert
Last but not least, we have EaseUS MobiXpert, iOS repair software that offers solutions to one too many iOS problems. It could be freeing up precious storage space, recovering accidentally lost files, transferring data from an old iPhone to a new one, or even converting files. EaseUS MobiXpert handles most of these tasks without a hiccup. Here are some of its notable features.
- System Repair – To fix a variety of iOS-related issues.
- Transfer and backup data.
- Recover lost data from iOS devices or even iCloud.
- Make and edit ringtones.
- Transfer, backup, or even restore messages and attachments from WhatsApp and other messengers.
Pricing – Free trial available. Pricing starts at $58.21
Say Goodbye To iOS Problems
An iOS repair tool can help you swiftly restore your device to its prime condition while ensuring that no harm is caused to your data. Do let us know if you found this post helpful and if it did share it with a friend or a user whose iPhone is giving them a tough time. For more such content keep reading WeTheGeek.