A data recovery software is your safest bet and the only hope when you want to retrieve data from a corrupt hard disk or restore an accidentally deleted file.
You’ve Lost an Important File, Now What?
Nothing can be more maddening than trying to recover a file, that is accidentally deleted or is missing due to hard disk failure. It can be an important official document, a trove of family photos or anything, that you’re unable to find on your Windows PC. Whatever the case, maybe you’ll go to any lengths to retrieve the data.
What does this Advanced Disk Recovery Do?
We reviewed several data recovery apps for Windows to bring the best for you. The best among them is Advanced Disk Recovery. It is the app that suggests you do not recover data on the same drive, as it may overwrite files. Plus, Advanced Disk Recovery recovers a maximum number of deleted files when compared with others and it is very simple to use. Also, it comes at a small cost of US$ 39.95. Nonetheless, there is a 100% Risk-Free, 60 days Money Back Guarantee
This means you can use it without worrying about anything. Even a novice can use it flawlessly as its user interface is simple and self-explanatory.
Systweak’s Holiday Season Deal
Advanced Disk Recovery
Note: Once you are able to retrieve lost files, start taking regular data backup.
Advanced Disk Recovery: Best Recovery Tool
Besides, the suggestion of not recovering data on the same drive, what makes Advanced Recovery the best? Its features, user interface, ease of use, Quick and Deep scans, session pause, and other benefits make it win the battle.
|Features: Advanced Disk Recovery|
- Recover unlimited data
- Supports multiple formats
- Supports external devices
- Different scan types
- Recover photos from memory card
- Review before recovery
Here we exemplify some of its Pros and Cons. Certainly, like other data recovery tools, Advanced Disk Recovery has some cons, but considering the Pros, it is offering they are nothing.
- Advanced scan engine to recover the maximum number of deleted files
- User-friendly interface
- Compatible with all version of Windows
- Recovers files from all types of storage devices
- Intuitive utility to retrieve lost data
- Securely recovers wiped data
- Two scan types for quick and thorough data retrieval
- Malware and virus free
- Supports different files system types
- License valid for only one machine
- Cannot preview files in the trial version
- Sometimes, it becomes difficult to sift through data when advanced filters are used
Now, that we know what this tool is capable of and not, let’s see how to use it.
Using Advanced Disk Recovery is very simple.
Steps to use Advanced Disk Recovery
1. Download and install Advanced Disk Recovery by clicking here.
2. Once installed you need to select the area and drive you wish to scan for deleted files. For instance, if you want to restore data from a hard disk select Hard Drive followed by a drive letter.
3. Next, click on “Start Scan Now” > select scan type > Scan now.
Note: Advanced Disk Recovery offers two scan types Quick and Deep. If you wish to perform a thorough scan, select Deep Scan. Do note it is time-consuming but helps in retrieving a maximum number of deleted/lost files.
4. After scanning is finished, you’ll see two options: Preview and Recover.
5. Click Recover and specify the location where you want to save retrieved data.
Note: Do not store data on the same drive from which you are recovering deleted files.
6. After this, you’ll be able to see the recovery process. Once all files are restored Advanced Disk Recovery shows a report mentioning a number of files recovered, total files scanned, deleted files, and more.
7. This will help you know if files are successfully retrieved or not by Advanced Disk Recovery.
8. If you do not wish to recover more files click Finish. However, if you want to restore any more files click on Recover more files.
9. In addition to this, you can even use Filter options to find a specific file based on time, size, health, date, etc.
Wasn’t it simple? We hope you were able to recover all your lost data using Advanced Disk Recovery.
If you are still thinking about whether to use this tool or not. You can try using its trial version. Systweak offers both free and paid versions of its products so that users can decide what they want. Obviously, paid version of the product will have more features then the free. But there’s nothing that can stop Advanced Disk Recovery from being the best recovery utility. Using Advanced Disk Recovery’s simple interface and scan types you can recover most of the deleted documents. Loss of data is frightening and we all get impulsive, but with the best recovery utility like Advanced Disk Recovery, you’ll no longer need to worry. Advanced Disk Recovery is compatible with all versions of Windows and its deep scan works wonders. It is worth giving a try.
Also, do not forget to like us & subscribe to our Social Media Channels!