Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) have become increasingly popular in recent years, as people become more aware of the importance of online privacy and security. A VPN encrypts your internet traffic and routes it through a secure server, making it much more difficult for third parties to track your online activity or steal your data. With numerous VPN providers to choose from, it can be a daunting task to pick the one that suits your needs the best.
If you’re considering using a VPN, two of the most popular options are Surfshark VPN and Systweak VPN. Both VPNs offer a wide range of features and benefits, but there are some key differences between the two. In this article, we’ll compare Surfshark VPN and Systweak VPN on several factors, including interface, features, pricing, speed, and customer support, to help you decide which VPN is right for you.
So without further ado, let’s get started.
Systweak VPN vs Surfshark VPN: Detailed Comparison
In this comprehensive comparison, we will conduct a head-to-head assessment of Systweak VPN and Surfshark VPN. Our goal is to determine the superior antivirus software that perfectly suits your requirements.
Without any more delay, let’s dive straight into the examination.
Systweak VPN emerges as your reliable ally, offering fast, strong, and stable VPN connections designed specifically for Windows devices. This powerful solution guarantees your online presence remains concealed, protecting your data by disguising your IP address.
It employs an exceptional approach to mask your IP address by sending it via a specially configured remote server. This sophisticated method renders your online activities hidden from nosy observers, ensuring that your visited websites and search queries remain confidential. There are 4,500 servers on the network spread across 100 nations. Therefore, it can be regarded as the best VPN for Windows.
It offers compatibility with Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, and 7.
Download Systweak VPN
Read Also: Does A VPN Drain A Device’s Battery Faster?
Surfshark VPN stands out as a top-tier VPN service, with a rich array of impressive features and compatibility across a wide range of devices. Additionally, it boasts some of the fastest download speeds available in the market. With a vast network of 3,200+ servers spanning 160+ locations across 100 countries, it provides extensive global coverage. What’s more, you won’t be bothered by frustrating “simultaneous connection” restrictions, as you can install and use Surfshark on as many devices as you prefer.
Accessing Surfshark has become even more convenient with the latest update, which now allows you to log in using your Microsoft, Google, or Apple accounts. Additionally, the introduction of the Dynamic MultiHop function enhances your privacy by routing your traffic through two different VPN servers.
It offers compatibility with Windows, Android, Linux, iOS, and macOS.
Download Surfshark VPN
Best VPN for Your Windows PC – Systweak VPN vs Surfshark VPN
Systweak VPN vs Surfshark VPN: Interface
A VPN’s user interface can greatly impact your overall experience. Surfshark VPN and Systweak VPN have put considerable effort into creating user-friendly, intuitive interfaces, making it easy for users to connect and navigate through their services.
After installation, navigating the Systweak VPN is a breeze. It features a user-friendly interface with a sleek design. Additionally, while it may lack a minimize button, you can exit the app, and the VPN will continue to run seamlessly in the background. You’ll notice a prominent circular button at the center, primarily used for establishing connections. Once connected, it provides real-time network speed details. Additionally, located at the upper top corner is the hamburger menu housing Advanced settings, and what stands out is that regardless of the menu you access, you remain within the app.
Surfshark VPN has a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate, even for beginners. The main screen shows a map of the world with all of the available server locations. You can connect to a server with a single click, or you can use the search bar to find a specific server. The app also has several other features, such as a kill switch, split tunneling, and a Whitelister. It provides a user-friendly experience, suitable for both beginners and advanced users. Navigating through its server locations is a breeze.
Read Also: 10 Best VPNs For Torrenting In 2023
Systweak VPN vs Surfshark VPN: Features
The features offered by a VPN can significantly enhance your online experience, and both Surfshark VPN and Systweak VPN have unique offerings to consider.
- Split Tunneling: Systweak VPN allows you to route specific apps or websites through the VPN while leaving others outside it.
- Kill Switch: It includes a kill switch to disconnect your internet if the VPN connection drops, protecting your data.
- Unlimited Bandwidth: It offers unlimited bandwidth for uninterrupted streaming and browsing.
- Military-grade encryption: Systweak VPN uses AES-256-bit encryption, the same encryption standard used by the US government. This means that your data is virtually unbreakable, even by the most sophisticated hackers.
- IP address masking: It hides your real IP address and replaces it with an IP address from one of its servers. This makes it impossible for anyone to track your online activity or identify your location.
- Leak-proof tunneling: Systweak VPN uses a variety of techniques to prevent leaks, such as DNS leak protection and IPv6 leak protection. This ensures that your data is always protected, even if your VPN connection drops.
- Multiple quality servers: Systweak VPN has a network of over 4500 servers in over 200 countries. This gives you plenty of options to choose from, so you can always find a server that is fast and reliable.
- Device compatibility: While the VPN exclusively offers an app for Windows, you have the flexibility to configure it on various devices using OpenVPN.
- No logs: Systweak VPN does not keep any logs of your online activity. This means that your privacy is always protected.
- 30-day money-back guarantee: Systweak VPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try it risk-free.
Alongside, you can watch your favorite TV show and movies on BBC iPlayer, Peacock TV, Netflix UK, YouTube, FuboTV, ITV Hub, and Hulu from anywhere in the world.
Read Also: How to Bypass YouTube TV Location with a VPN
- MultiHop: It allows you to connect to multiple servers simultaneously, providing an extra layer of security.
- CleanWeb: This feature blocks ads, malware, and trackers, enhancing your browsing experience.
- Whitelister: You can customize which apps or websites bypass the VPN connection.
- Camouflage Mode: This feature makes your VPN traffic look like regular traffic, adding an extra layer of anonymity.
- NoBorders Mode: It helps users in restrictive regions access the internet freely.
- Unlimited devices: It is one of the few VPN providers that allows you to connect an unlimited number of devices to your account at the same time. This means that you can use it on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop computer, and even your smart TV, all at once.
- WireGuard protocol: It uses the WireGuard® protocol, which is the most advanced VPN protocol available. WireGuard® is known for its speed, security, and reliability.
- Kill switch: It has a kill switch feature that will automatically disconnect you from the internet if you lose your connection to the VPN server. This helps to prevent your IP address from being leaked in the event of a connection drop.
- No-logs policy: It has a strict no-logs policy. This means that they do not keep any logs of your online activity.
- IP Rotator: It consistently rotates your VPN IP address while maintaining a continuous connection to the VPN server
You have a selection of three protocols to consider with Surfshark VPN: OpenVPN, WireGuard, and IKEv2/IPSec. All three offer strong security and commendable speeds, with WireGuard notably standing out as the swiftest choice.
Read Also: 5 Best VPNs to Watch ESPN and ESPN+ in 2023
Systweak VPN vs Surfshark VPN: Speed
VPN speed is a crucial consideration, especially if you engage in activities that demand high bandwidth. To determine which VPN performs better, we conducted speed tests for Surfshark VPN and Systweak VPN.
Systweak VPN delivered excellent speed in our tests. However, the speed can vary based on your chosen server location. Some users may experience slower connections on certain servers.
Surfshark VPN performed admirably in our speed tests. While all VPNs will result in some speed reduction due to the encryption process, Surfshark’s optimized servers help maintain a speedy connection for most online activities.
Systweak VPN vs Surfshark VPN: Pricing
Surfshark VPN offers the following pricing plans:
All the monthly prices given below are based on whether you purchase this for 24 months or two years.
Surfshark Starter: $1.99/month + 3 Months Free
Surfshark One: $2.69/month + 4 Months Free
Surfshark One+: $3.99/month + 5 Months Free
Systweak VPN offers the following pricing plans:
All the monthly prices given below are based on whether you purchase this for 12 months or one year.
For 6 Months: $7.95/month
For 15 Months: $5.95/month + 3 Months Free
Systweak VPN vs Surfshark VPN: Customer Support
Customer support is crucial, especially for VPN users who may encounter technical issues or have questions. Both Surfshark VPN and Systweak VPN provide customer support, but the quality of service can vary.
It offers 24/7 live chat support, a comprehensive knowledge base, and email support. The live chat feature is responsive and efficient, making it easy to get help when you need it.
Systweak VPN provides email support and a detailed FAQ section on their website. While their response times are decent, the lack of live chat support might be a drawback for users who require immediate assistance.
Read Also: Proxy vs. VPN: What’s the Difference?
Final Verdict: Systweak VPN or Surfshark VPN – Best VPN for Windows
In the showdown between Surfshark VPN and Systweak VPN, both VPNs offer reliable services with strong security features, competitive pricing, and user-friendly interfaces. Your choice between the two will largely depend on your specific needs and preferences.
Choose Surfshark VPN if:
- You value a polished user interface.
- You want a wide range of extra features for enhanced security and privacy.
- You seek reliable 24/7 customer support.
Choose Systweak VPN if:
- You prefer simplicity and an efficient user interface.
- You need features like split tunneling and a kill switch.
- You are looking for an affordable VPN without a long-term commitment.
Ultimately, the ‘best’ VPN for PC will come down to your unique requirements and priorities. Both Surfshark VPN and Systweak VPN offer viable options in the ever-expanding world of VPN services. Make an informed decision, and enjoy secure, private internet browsing.
For more such interesting comparisons, troubleshooting guides, listicles, and tips & tricks related to Windows, Android, iOS, and macOS, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest.