Are you getting a 0xe06d7363 run-time error, when trying to launch a program or app on Windows 10? This is a Windows application error that occurs when a program or process doesn’t start. Besides, this you may encounter different error message like 0x000000f4, 0x0000003b, 0x80070057, driver_irql_not_less_or_equal 0x000000d1. All these come under BSOD error that you might face on Windows 10.
The occurrence of 0xe06d7363 run-time error can be troublesome as it leads to the crashing of Windows or freezing Windows randomly. Not only this, but 0xe06d7363 can also slow down Windows. Moreover, there’s no specific time for the occurrence of this run-time error. Therefore, it is important to know at what point it might occur and how to resolve it.
When following things take place on your Windows you can encounter this run time error:
- Outdated Windows
- Malicious computer virus infection
- Damaged or corrupt Windows registry
- Outdated system drivers
- Incomplete installation of a program
Now, that we know possible reasons for the occurrence of Microsoft visual c++ runtime 0xe06d7363 error.
Also Read: Top Cleaner for PC
Let’s learn how to fix 0xe06d7363 error.
How to Fix Run-Time 0xe06d7363 Error?
When an application fails to launch properly or encounters a problem when running, 0xe06d7363 error occurs. Therefore, to fix this problem, we need to ensure that our PC is optimized and performs at its optimum level. For this, we can use a system optimization utility that performs various operations like:
- Cleaning junk files
- Optimizing hard disk
- Update outdated drivers
- Fixing invalid registry entries
- Cleaning duplicate files
- Performing System file checking
We recommend using Advanced System Optimizer a system optimization tool that helps perform all the operations listed above. Not only this, using Advanced System Optimizer you can get rid of unnecessary programs running at system startup, space clogging apps and more.
Download Advanced System Optimizer today and fix run time 0xe06d7363 error. If after performing Scan, any issues are detected by this system optimizer, go ahead and clean them. With the trial version of the product, won’t fix the errors. However, there’s good news by clicking on the Download button, you get a 24-hour full version of Advanced System Optimizer. This means without paying a single penny, you can update drivers, get rid of junk files, fix invalid registry entries, and do a lot more.
In addition to this, if you want to resolve the issue manually, then you can follow the steps below to fix run time 0xe06d7363 error on Windows 10.
Method 1: Remove Junk Files
Junk files are a common reason for 0xe06d7363 error. Therefore, to fix this problem you will need to clean files. For this, follow the steps below:
- Press Windows key + R together.
- In the Run window type cmd and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to open the command prompt in administrator mode.
- Next, type cleanmgr and press Enter.
- You will now be asked to select disk partition on which you wish to perform clean up.
Note: Do not select C drive as it the one on which Windows is installed.
- Once the drive is selected, the tool will calculate the disk space that can be claimed. Check all the boxes next to clean up unnecessary files.
- Click Ok to allow the tool to remove junk files.
Once the operation is finished, try performing the same operation you performed before Microsoft visual C++ runtime 0xe06d7363 error occurred.
Method 2: Run System File Checker
1. Open Run window by pressing Windows key + R key from the keyboard.
2. Next, type command prompt in the search window.
3. Right-click on the search result and click on Run as Administrator. This will open the command prompt in administrator mode.
4. Next, type
exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and press Enter.
Note: If you receive an error message that Windows Update file is broken type:
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:C:\RepairSource\Windows /LimitAccess command and press Enter
5. Once done run System Checker. For this, enter
sfc /scannow and hit Enter. This will help fix the corrupt files.
Do not close Command Prompt when the process is running.
This will help fix runtime 0xe06d7363 error that occurred on Windows 10. Make sure the command prompt is open till the verification process is running.
Method 3: Run CHKDSK and repair disk errors
Hard disk with bad sectors can cause run time 0xe06d7363 error. Therefore, to fix it we can use CHKDSK Windows inbuilt tool. To run it follow the steps below:
- Type Command Prompt in the Windows search bar.
- Right-click Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator from the context menu.
- Next in Command Prompt window, type chkdsk E: /f /x /r
- Press Enter to run the scan.
Once the CHKDSK command runs completely restart your computer. Now check 0xe06d7363 error should be fixed.
If this doesn’t help, then you will have to perform system restore. To learn how to restore the system on Windows 10 read this guide. Using the above steps, you can easily fix runtime 0xe06d7363 error on Windows 10. We would love to know which method worked for you, please leave us a comment to share your experience.