In the world of AR games, Pokémon Go has garnered immense popularity. Just by using your smartphone’s GPS, you can capture your favorite Pokémon. Because the app makes use of GPS and that you have to go to actual locations if you Gotta catch ‘em all, what if for some reason you can’t?
That’s where a Pokémon Go spoofer app comes to the rescue. And, here we are going to list some of the best Pokémon Go spoofers for the iPhone.
But, before we do that, let’s get down to some basics.
What is a Pokémon Go Spoofer? And, When Would You Use Spoofing in Pokémon Go?
By using a Spoofer app for Pokémon Go you can trick your smartphone’s GPS into believing that it is in some other location. For a Pokémon Go player who wants to explore new Pokémons, Gyms, or Pokestops, a Spoofer app can be a great tool to have especially if the player can’t travel to different locations or if someone lives in a rural area.
Be Careful To Not Get Banned –
Before we get down to the list of some of the best apps using which you can spoof Pokémon Go on iPhone, we must understand the risks involved.
- More often than not you are going to risk a ban on your account. And, here we are talking about a permanent ban also. In short, first, it’ll be a shadow ban for 7 days where you won’t be able to catch rare Pokémon. Then, it’ll be a temporary ban where your account will be disabled for a timeframe of 30 days. The third and final strike would lead to a permanent ban.
- A ban is not only the risk, while many apps that let you spoof your location are safe and you may just risk a ban at the max, that being said, if you install a malicious app, maybe from an untrusted source, but you might also risk compromising your data as well.
10 Best Pokémon Go Spoofer Apps For iPhone (iOS 16 Supported)
1. iMyFone AnyTo
It is one of the best Pokémon Go Spoofer apps for iOS 16. It can help you catch more Pokémon as you can easily change your location and head to any place in Pokémon Go. Once you use iMyFone AnyTo, you will find that the game has become so much better.
- Search for a place friendly for AR games. For e.g., Pokémon Go
- Fake your GPS location
- Hide location
- You can even change location on other social media platforms as well
- Change GPS location with a single click
- Multipoint mode to plan imaginary journeys on route planner
- Slow down or speed up your walk
- Requires additional permission for Android users
2. Tenorshare iAnyGo
As a Pokémon GO spoofer for iOS, Tenorshare iAnyGo lets you effectively change your iPhone’s location to any place you want. Again it is one of those apps that doesn’t require you to Jailbreak. It comes packed with features such as a GPS joystick with the help of which you can control movement, 1-click location change, and many others.
- GPS joystick available for flexible movement control
- Change the location of up to 15 devices
- Cooldown timer to avoid soft ban
- Zoom in/out on map
- No jailbreak required
- Export/ import GPX file to create own routes
- Compatible with iOS 16
- Limited locations are available in the free trial version
It is a Pokémon Go iOS Spoofer that can teleport you to any location in the world. You can then see and raid Pokémons. It is considered as a stable spoofer if compared to many other competitors. It also lets you simulate walking too.
- Comes with map and live feed
- IV checking
- Easily changes the speed at which you move around
- Fast catch trick
- Simple and clean interface
- Supports 60 FPS gameplay
- See how powerful a Pokémon is
- Needs to be updated frequently as Pokémon Go gets updated
It is primarily a VPN and probably one of the best VPNs for iOS and other platforms. However, not many users know that it can also double up as a Pokémon spoofer for iOS. It will help conceal your iPhone’s IP address and help you choose a different supported server.
- 5200 VPN servers in 60 countries
- Decent speed
- Quick Connect helps you connect to the closest and fastest server in seconds
- won’t be detected by Pokémon Go
- One account, six devices
- No jailbreak required
- High level of security
- Cant just drop your location pin on a whim
5. Mobitrix MagicGo
It is one of the most trusted Pokémon Go spoofer apps. Not only do you get to change your GPS location with a single tap but you can seamlessly move around remotely. The app makes it simple for you to catch the rarest Pokémon and the best part is that it is also compatible with the recently launched iOS 16.
- Spoof GPS locations for 5 phones simultaneously
- Share virtual location on social media platforms
- Joystick movement
- Two-spot mode helps simulate GPS movement at a customized speed. This way you can lie in the comfort of your bed and still mock the movement of your walking
- Hide location on your iOS device
- Cool down timer prompts you when you have changed locations too many times
- Automatically save addresses you have even searched for
- Spoofing location frequently may risk banning your account
6. iMoveGo by WooTechy
This is yet another iOS 16-supported Pokémon GO spoofer app that can help you simulate GPS movements. You can easily customize your walking speed and create customized maps as well. It even helps you protect your privacy by safeguarding you against data mining and online tracking.
- Simulate GPS movement with customized speed and route
- Create routes by marking multiple spots on your map
- Tweak GPS with joystick
- Move 360 degrees
- No jailbreaking required
- Steer clear from data mining and privacy leaks
- Share routes by exporting and importing GPX route file
- The interface could have been less complicated
7. Dr.Fone – Virtual Location
Dr.Fone – Virtual Location is a specialist app when it comes to working with apps such as Pokémon GO where you have to mimic location. It also comes with a Jump Teleport mode with the help of which you can realize teleport jumps between various locations. It is highly compatible with iOS 16.
- Simulate GPS movement along multiple routes
- Jump teleport mode to jump to each point after receiving coordinates
- Mock GPS with joystick control
- Set 360-degree directional movement
- Import/ export GPS file
- Historical records for easy selection and management
- Compatible with iOS 16
- After the trial version, the full version is on a pricier end
8. EaseUS MobiAnyGo
Another great Pokémon Go Spoofer for iPhone that lets you trick your iPhone’s GPS location is EaseUS MobiAnyGo. It lets you set your virtual location on your iOS devices with one click. Unlike many other Pokémon GO spoofers apps, you are not required to take the drastic step of jailbreaking your iPhone.
- Simple and easy to understand interface
- Simulate speed as if on a real path
- Repeat movements with two-spot and multi-spot modes
- Save locations that you use frequently
- Set specific location coordinates
- One-click location change
- Support for up to 5 devices
- Users have reported compatibility issues with the latest iOS versions such as iOS 16
It touts itself as one of the most advanced and the best Pokémon Go spoofer app for iOS. It is a powerful, simple, and intuitive app that can help you trade, battle, and raid against other fellow spoofers. It even lets you skip animations as well.
- Auto-catch/ spin feature
- Spawn booster helps you see more Pokémon
- Block non-shiny Pokémon
- One-click cleaner
- Single-click deletion of items
- Setup limit for each item
- Release on catch helps get rid of garbage Pokémon
- The installation procedure can be difficult especially if you are a beginner
10. Pokémon GO++
Pokémon GO++ which is also known as PGSharp is a hacked IPA version of Pokémon Go. It is a modded version of Pokémon Go. There is no limit to the number of locations you wish to change in a single setting. If you intend to use this app, be wary that you don’t access too many spots in a short span since that can make you fall on Niantic’s radar which might ultimately risk your account getting banned.
- Joystick helps you bypass real-life walking
- 100 IV feeds
- Nearby radar
- Tap to teleport/ walk
- Enhanced Pokeball throws
- Quests/ Pokémons/ Raids feed
- 60 FPS playing functionality
- Modded version
Do let us know in the comments section, which of the above Pokémon Go spoofer app helped catch your favorite Pokémon or helped you raid your favorite PokeStop. For more such listicles, and more troubleshooting guides, keep reading WeTheGeek. You can also find us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Flipboard and Pinterest.