Most of us probably are running Android 10 these days. But no matter which version you are operating on, a snappy smartphone remains a tinkerer’s dream for many. Although Android phones don’t demand regular maintenance, there’s undoubtedly no harm in brushing up your smartphone with Best Android Optimizers & Boosters, once in a while, to improve overall performance & enhance battery life. Frequently cleaning your phone to eliminate unwanted junk files & duplicates certainly helps users optimize their device for a longer run.
Admit it or not, but most of us only clean up our devices when something unusual happens or stops responding. At worst, not clearing up your device regularly can infect your smartphone with malware & bombard you with many ads.
Fortunately, there’s a variety of Android Booster Apps on the Google Play Store that increase speed & offer better response time. So, without wasting much time, check out these best apps to speed up Android!
Worth Trying Android Optimization Apps To Maintain Speed & Overall Performance (2022)
|Android Optimizer||Offered By||Key Highlight||Price||Total Installs||Size||Download Now|
|Smart phone cleaner||Systweak Software||Tools to clean, optimize & protect Android.||Free, In-App Purchase starts from $0.95||1,000,000+||18 M||GET IT NOW|
|CCleaner||Piriform||Lots of modules to speed up Android.||Free, In-App Purchase starts from $0.66||50,000,000+||35 M||GET IT NOW|
|One Booster||One Dot Mobile Limited||One-tap booster to free up RAM.||Free, In-App Purchase starts from $1.76||10,000,000+||24 M||GET IT NOW|
|Norton Clean, Junk Removal||Norton Labs||A well-known tool to protect Android, along with thorough cleaning.||Free||5,000,000+||8.8 M||GET IT NOW|
|Droid Optimizer||Ashampoo||Best Android app to clean junk & manage apps.||Free, In-App Purchase starts from $0.95||1,000,000+||11 M||GET IT NOW|
15 Best Android Optimizers & Booster Apps To Use In 2022
Here is the list of the 15 best android boosters and optimizers to enjoy smoother performance and enhanced speed than ever before.
1. Smart phone cleaner
The one-stop cleaning app that not only cleans and organizes your phone but can also reduce battery consumption. It features a highly-convenient ‘One Tap Booster’ that can boost your device performance without hassles. Apart from this, it also features a duplicate file cleaner that automatically scans your phone for any duplicate files, and you can delete them with a single click. This also comes with a dedicated ‘Game Booster’ that will keep your games from lagging or crashing. This is undoubtedly one of the best Android optimizer apps that will serve all your cleaning and optimization needs.
- Take care of your digital privacy by offering a Private browser.
- Frees up space taken by WhatsApp Media to improve performance.
- Enhance your smartphone gaming experience with Game Speed Up.
- Excellent one-tap cleaner, which makes it the best optimizer for Android.
- Compatible with Android OS only.
2. CCleaner: Cache Cleaner, Phone Booster, Optimizer
CCleaner, being one of the most popular Android Optimizer, had to be included in this list. The company is best known for producing quality utilities to keep all your devices in tip-top shape. Its Android version is no less & helps users remove all types of junk files and other residual data from your phone that hampers your phone’s performance. Additionally, it includes clipboard items, cache, downloads, and history, etc. along with saved text messages (SMS), which can be cleaned in one go. The tool also helps you uninstall apps safely, including native apps that cause system lags. This is certainly one of the best Android Boosters you can find for your phone or device.
- Cleans browser history & caches.
- Determine the impact of individual apps on your device.
- Ability to set profiles to auto-adjust battery usage for home, work or car.
- An Intro Guide to help you learn how this best phone optimizer works.
- Packed with intrusive ads.
3. One Booster – Antivirus, Booster, Phone Cleaner
As the name entails, One Booster is an excellent application that helps users to boost Android performance for smooth functioning. It features a dedicated cache cleaner, junk cleaner, CPU cooler, battery saver, and virus remover to keep your device in . The Android Optimizer even can free up RAM and run a speed test to see how much faster it is than before. It has a simple yet intuitive interfachat makes it easy to clean caches, junk files, and other hidden residuals to allow users to enjoy the fastest mobile experience.
- Provides a user-friendly way to clean cache and junk files.
- Extend battery life by hibernating running apps.
- Scans for viruses on all apps (pre-installed or not).
- ‘One-tap CPU cooler’ option, makes it the best phone booster app for Android.
- Sometimes it interferes when you are playing online.
4. Norton Clean, Junk Removal
Designed & developed by well-known security solution Norton, this Android optimizer and cleaner help users efficiently reclaim storage by cleaning junk, residues, and other clutter. Norton Clean, Junk Removal has strong capabilities to remove obsolete apk files, sweep junk, caches, logs & unwanted history without any hassles. It even features a dedicated Memory Optimizer that helps users identify and clean temp files to speed up overall performance. Additionally, it has features to uninstall bloatware and remove useless background apps<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>.
- Deeply sweeps your memory cache, residues & junk files.
- Ensures significant performance & speed boost after each scan.
- User-friendly dashboard, makes it a suitable choice for novice users.
- Easily manage apps & get rid of bloatware using this best optimizer for Android.
- While cleaning the cache, it also cleared the game data.
5. Droid Optimizer
This is not a Star Wars reference, but a simple yet powerful app to quickly resolve most performance and storage related issues on your Android phone or device. With a simple tap, this app cleans junk, optimizes battery consumption, clears RAM, and recovers storage. Not only this, but Droid Optimizer also scans for any traces of your privacy on your device, which you can delete. This keeps hackers or potential threats from exploiting your personal information.
- One of the most lightweight phone optimizers for Android users.
- Ability to terminate foreground & background apps automatically.
- Get rid of Internet traces and expose potential spy apps.
- Free Android cleaner & speed booster without ads.
- Sometimes the scanning process can take a significant amount of time.
6. All-In-One Toolbox
There’s such a thing as overkill when it comes to technology, and the same can be said about All-In-One Toolbox for android. It can clean junk, boost RAM, cool down CPU, batch app installer/uninstaller, backup tool, boot speedup, lock apps, boost game performance, detect apps with too many ads and help you manage notifications. Apart from these functions, you also get additional swipe control gestures, volume settings, code scanner, flashlight, and command pass with the task scheduler’s convenience, making this one of the best Android optimizers available.
- Shows complete phone storage status.
- One Click cleaner works flawlessly to remove temp files, leftovers, caches, etc.
- Holds the potential to release about 400 MB of memory in one go.
- A floating button quickly switches AIO tools, recent apps, and system settings.
- Too many disturbing pop-ups.
7. DU Speed Booster
Another well-known speed booster app, DU Speed Booster, serves various functions for Android users. It cleans up your phone RAM and frees it up from any background app activity. It can also scan your phone in seconds for any Junk that you can delete with a single click. Don’t just optimize your android, but protect any viruses or malware from entering your device with real-time protection against these threats. Apart from this, DU Speed Booster boosts your phone network strength, thus improving various issues related to a poor internet connection.
- Memory wiper, making it the best phone booster app for Android.
- Capable of boosting the network usage by closing background tasks.
- Bulk manages apps on a device and uninstalls them quickly.
- Can also find and alert against Internet threats.
- Consumes a lot of resources.
Note: The DU Speed Booster app is no longer available on Google Play Store due to specific reasons. But you can install it from other sources. WeTheGeek doesn’t encourage users to download anything on their devices from untrusted websites.
8. Smart Kit 360
Smart Kit 360 is an all-in-one Android optimizer plus a standalone application that offers features like Compass, Translator & a Ringtone Maker. As the name entails, Smart Kit 360 possesses a complete toolkit that helps you save a lot of disk space & efforts in sifting through useless files that eats lots of resources. The Android booster works to increase your device’s speed and features some unique functions like Heart Rate Monitor, Multilingual Dictionary, Map, Exercise Timer, Magnifier, Mirror & a lot more.
- Contains all the optimization tools, social media apps, mini-games and more.
- Packed with a lot of unique features like Translator, Exercise Timer, Dictionary etc.
- Receives frequent updates to enhance overall user experience.
- Supports all popular Android OS versions.
- The interface & navigation experience can overwhelm certain users.
9. AVG Cleaner
One of the most trusted Android Optimizer Solutions, AVG Cleaner, is installed by more than 50 million people worldwide. The Android Booster app is designed with advanced algorithms to make your device run faster & smoother than ever before after every scan. It also features qualities like Remove Pre-Installed Apps Junk Cleaner, Cache Cleaner Improves Battery Hibernate Apps System Info File Manager & much more. AVG Cleaner also offers a one-click maintenance option that performs device scan & analysis in just a single tap.
- Receive alerts from our weekly adviser about rarely used apps.
- Powerful large media & files cleaner to free up a lot of space.
- Helps you see what resources are eating up your battery & lets you easily switch them off.
- Get reminders to clean your device, which makes it the best phone booster app for Android.
- Lots of system permissions are needed.
10. Assistant for Android
Here’s one of the most efficient Android Optimizer & Booster apps that lets you manage, monitor & control CPU, RAM, ROM, SD Card & Battery for best performance. As the name suggests, Assistant for Android is a mini assistant for your smartphone that brings almost every feature that would help you take care of your device & maintain it like a new one. Ranging from Cache Cleaner, File Manager, Batch Uninstall, Volume Control, Battery Usage, System Info, Batch Install, Startup Manager, Power Saver & more, Assistant for Android is a robust package to improve your phone’s lifespan.
- Comprehensively monitor status (CPU, memory, battery).
- Provides privacy related features like App backup and restore.
- Supports batch installation and uninstallation.
- Instantly boost speed with this best optimizer for Android using the shortcut – Quick Booster.
- UI can be improved a bit.
11. Avast Cleanup – Booster, Storage & Memory Cleaner
Avast Cleanup, Android Booster & Optimizer claims to be one of the highly effective caches and junk cleaners for smartphones & we genuinely agree with it. The smart phone cleaner brings many useful features that help users free up tons of storage space and detox photo library by removing duplicate, similar, old, large & poor-quality images. It also features modules to tune up overall performance by managing memory & traffic draining apps. You can also batch uninstall bloatware and other apps that you never use in just a few taps.
- Hibernate apps to extend battery life and speed up your phone.
- Keep your device running fast & smooth all the time using the Automatic Cleaning module.
- Get rid of updates of preinstalled bloatware apps without any hassles.
- Excellent customer support is provided with this best phone optimizer.
- Certain annoying bugs need to be fixed.
12. Action Launcher: Pixel Edition
Unless you use Google Nexus or Pixel, there’s a fair chance that the in-built app launcher on your Android is crappy. Not only does your default launcher create unnecessary widgets, but it’s related background processes can slow your phone to a crawl. The best way to get about this is by installing the Action Launcher 3 App, one of the best Android booster apps. Its look is inspired by Google Pixel and can improve the user experience for any android device to a significant degree. This helps you customize the way your apps launch and look.
- Eliminate unnecessary background resources and improve performance.
- Useful for previewing your inbox or Facebook feed without opening the app.
- Search the web and your device, right from your home screen.
- Since it’s a launcher, it automatically colorizes your home screen to match your wallpaper.
- Needs frequent updates to enhance the overall user experience.
13. Nova Launcher
Another excellent app launcher for Android, Nova Launcher, replaces the home screen to a more enhanced one. You can change app icons, animations, and widgets for each app while putting the most used apps in a convenient dock. It also stabilizes app performance while ensuring that no background process interferes with it. Not only is this one of the best Android Optimizers, but it also helps you make the best out of the apps that are installed on your phone. Its user-friendly design ensures that it can be used easily by both novice and expert users, sans the useless gimmicks.
- Backups can be stored locally or saved to the cloud for easy transfers.
- Nova is highly optimized, with smooth and snappy animations.
- Offers Dark Mode that gets automatically activated at a specific time.
- Give older devices a fast & fluid feel, as compared to other ‘best optimizers for Android.
- Have not received an update for a couple of months.
14. 3C All-in-One Toolbox
Rooting your android would certainly screw your device’s warranty, but could become a savior when you’re using an old device. Rooting provides you access to several options and a chance to maximize your device’s performance. The best app for a rooted android device is undoubtedly the 3C Toolbox app for cleaning and boosting tasks. It features some of the best tools from various phone optimization apps that spark new life into your dying smartphone. It is used to clean, protect and optimize your phone along with tons of other features that help you know every nook and cranny on your Android.
- Task scheduling and device watchdog to optimize performance.
- Provides backup/restore of all your favorite
- Special support for dual battery devices.
- Capable of configuring Android OS settings.
- App freezes while tinkering with battery settings.
15. Ancleaner, Android Cleaner
Organizing and cleaning your smartphone will never be easier as with the handy Ancleaner app for Android. Despite its simple features, it does a great job of getting your phone rid of any junk files, cache, removing interfering files that slow device speed and RAM cleaning. Although this isn’t as heavily equipped as other apps in the list, Ancleaner doesn’t take too much RAM space and can quickly speed up your Android phone or device.
- Pretty simple and basic dashboard.
- Best phone booster app for Android users with little or no experience.
- You will notice a significant performance boost in a single scan.
- Best-known for saving your device from battery drainage.
- Lacks advanced cleaning & optimization features.
16. SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool
SD Maid is an Android optimizer which will help you clean your device easily. It has a simple and easy interface which can be used to remove unwanted applications, files and optimize databases. To detect files which are unnecessary, you can use the SD Maid which can give you information about the logs, crash reports, directories collecting the files. Delete the duplicates which are also another of the reason to fill up the storage on your Android.
- Running tools on scheduled time.
- Cleans the application and storage cache.
- Manage the system and installed applications.
- Browser the storage as a file explorer.
- Two apps as you move to the Pro version.
Frequently Asked Questions: Android Optimization (2022)
Q1. Which Are The Best Ways To Speed Up Old Android?
Apart from using the Best Android Optimizers listed above, here are certain things you can do to make your old Android phone run faster & smoother.
Q2. How Can I Clean My Phone From Viruses?
Well, you certainly do not need to install a dedicated Antimalware App For Android to make your device free from viruses & other malicious content. You can install a one-stop solution Smart Phone cleaner to prevent unwanted viruses from attacking your smartphone. It’s a fantastic utility to keep your phone clean, optimized, and protected.
Q3. Which Is The Best Cache smart phone cleaner?
CCleaner & Smart Phone Cleaner is the best application to keep your Android device free from unwanted caches, logs, cookies, and other data residuals. Both feature a fantastic UI and bring multiple modules to keep your smartphone running like a new one.
Q4. Is optimizing your phone good?
The short answer is Yes! Using an optimized device will help you enjoy a lag-free performance while you are gaming, using applications, or surfing online. A quick optimization gives your device an extra push to work smoothly and execute all your commands at a faster rate.
Q5. Do phone cleaning apps work?
Of course! A good Android cleaner helps users thoroughly clean their device and execute plenty of optimization tasks to improve performance. The only condition is, you should only consider using the best phone cleaner and optimizer for Android from reliable and legit service providers. Do your market research and choose the apps/utilities from trustworthy brands!
Wrapping Up: Top 15 Best Android Optimization App (2022)
Android devices might be looked down on for their inconsistent performance as compared to iOS. But that doesn’t stop Android from being the most versatile and user-friendly operating system for mobile devices. We’ve tried our best to make the above list of the best Android Optimizer Apps as inclusive as possible, but please feel free to share them in the comments if you have any more suggestions.
We are on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Please let us know of any queries or suggestions in the comments section below. We love to get back to you with a solution. We regularly post tips and tricks and answers to common issues related to technology.