What is ApMsgFwd.exe?
Alps Message Forwarding Service,, popularly known as ApMsgFwd.exe, is a genuine executable file. This file runs the device drivers for touchpads created by the Alps. Generally, it is a pre-installed file on laptops and kills results in problems with the touchpad.
Therefore, if you face any problem with ApMsgFwd.exe, the problem needs to be fixed right away.
So, here in this article will discuss how to resolve errors related to AppMsgFwd.exe.
But before that,, let’s know some essential details about ApMsgFwd.exe.
File Size, location, and quick facts about ApMsgFwd.exe
Publisher: Alps Electric Co.
C:\Program Files\apoint2k\apoint.exe and sometimes under
File Size: Up to 11.74 MB
There are several variants of ApMsgFwd. Besides, there a few things to know about ApMsgFwd.exe:
- It is an executable file
- Essential Windows files
- Microsoft and Verisign digitally sign the file.
- It runs in the background and is not visible
Now that we know about the file let’s know if the file is safe or not.
Common ApMsgFwd.exe error messages
- “ApMsgFwd.exe Application Error.”
- “ApMsgFwd.exe failed.”
- “ApMsgFwd.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.”
- “ApMsgFwd.exe is not a valid Win32 application.”
- “ApMsgFwd.exe is not running.”
- “ApMsgFwd.exe not found.”
- “Cannot find ApMsgFwd.exe.”
- “Error starting program: ApMsgFwd.exe.”
- “Faulting Application Path: ApMsgFwd.exe.”These error messages can occur when you are trying to install ALPS TouchPad Driver, run its associated files, and perform any operation that redirects to it.
Is ApMsgFwd.exe a safe file or not?
ApMsgFwd.exe is a file designed for Alps touchpad,, and it’s a safe file. If you are worried about keeping it not, well,, let me tell you it is safe. However, sometimes malicious files, malware, and viruses might use the same name.
Hence, if you want to check your system for infections, you can use the System Protector module offered by Advanced System Optimizer. Designed to optimize PCs, this best PC cleaner offers malware cleaning, junk cleaning, disk optimization, and more other Windows tweaking. To use System Protector with an advanced scan engine and latest virus definition updates, you need to download and install Advanced System Optimizer. Once done, click Security & Privacy from the left pane > select System Protector > run the scan and fix detected errors. This will make your Windows 10 free from malware, infectious files and will help fix problems caused due to ApMsgFwd.exe.
In addition to this, to determine if the file is infected or not, you can follow specific steps:
1. Open Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc.
2. Here look for ApMsgFwd.exe.
3. The file location should be C:\Program Files\Apoint2K. Check and confirm; if everything matches the file, it is safe to use.
However, if you find something suspicious, run the best antivirus tools. This will help delete infected.
ApMsgFwd.exe file. However, if this doesn’t help, try rebooting the system in Safe Mode with Networking and then run the security program for full analysis.
Is it possible to delete ApMsgFwd.exe?
Without a valid reason deleting a safe executable file is not recommended because it can affect the performance of linked programs. Therefore, if you face any problem with ApMsgFwd.exe, try updating it first. This will help fix any issue and avoid future problems caused due to the corrupt ApMsgFwd.exe file. The best and trusted tool that will help sort this problem is Advanced System Optimizer. This tool can be used to clean infections, update drivers, clean junk files, and do many more.
However, if ApMsgFwd.exe is not infected, you can use an uninstaller to remove the ALPS TouchPad Driver from your PC. The uninstaller .exe is saved at C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe. So, simply run it,, and you will be able to remove it.
Alternatively, you can use the Uninstall Manager module offered by Advanced System Optimizer. To use it, follow the steps below:
1. Download and install Advanced System Optimizer
2. Launch the best PC optimizer on Windows 10
3. Click Regular Maintenance from the left pane
4. Select and click Uninstall Manager. Click Software List to scan the system.
5. Look for ApMsgFwd.exe and ALPS TouchPad Driver. Select the file and click the Uninstall button
6. Confirm the action and remove ApMsgFwd.exe from Windows 10 PC.
How to fix ApMsgFwd.exe
An optimized PC always helps avoid encountering system errors, including the ones related to ALPS TouchPad Driver.
To clean a PC, you can either use the top PC cleaner or use the best Windows 10 system optimizer called Advanced System Optimizer. This tool knows how to automatically check the disk for errors, clean the hard disk, run SFC/scannow, etc.
If you are ever stuck with any Windows 10 problems, you know which tool to use, and that is Advanced System Optimizer. Nonetheless, using this fantastic system cleaner and optimization tool, you can also analyze different processes running on a system.
We recommend trying to use this tool and fix a wide range of PC related issues. To use it, follow the steps below:
1. Download and install Advanced System Optimizer
2. Run it
3. Select the scan type. If you want to scan your PC thoroughly, we suggest Deep Scan. This scan mode is a bit time-consuming, but it scans each subfolder and every corner for creating files.
4. Afterward, click Start Smart PC Care. Wait for the scan to finish.
5. Click Optimize and fix all detected errors.
This should fix most system errors. In addition to this, to optimize Disk use Disk Cleaner & Optimizer module, to fix invalid registry entries, use Registry Optimizer, and so on.
So, this is all from our side on what is ApMsgFwd.exe and how to fix any error message related to ApMsgFwd.exe. We hope you will give a solution a try and will be able to troubleshoot the problem. Do let us know which method worked for the comments section. We’d love to hear from you.