Okay, so I have a little confession to make!
I’ve been pretty casual when it comes to maintaining digital security. And if you’re in the majority chunk, you’ve probably been guilty of it too. You might have a counter like “I changed my Password Frequently” or “I Am Old Enough to Not Keep My Password as My Girlfriend’s Date of Birth”. But well, guess what? This is certainly not enough. We live in those times where identity theft seems pandemic, and thousands fall prey to it every day, and this number keeps on inflating. So spending $20, $40 or $60 a month seems pretty good insurance against such nightmares.
Well, when we search for the Best & Most Secured Identity Theft Protection Service, LifeLock is one such constant suggestion, given by most of the popular websites and forums. To be honest, we can’t agree more that it’s an excellent ID Theft Protection solution that provides comprehensive monitoring for your accounts, including real-time alerts, has dark web monitoring and more such brilliant features. Despite being one of the most prominent players in the ID Theft Protection game, it does have certain unavoidable cons that prevail users to search for LifeLock Alternatives.
Why Should You Look For Best Alternatives To LifeLock?
Also, based on Google Search Analysis, Systweak discovered that users are very interested in learning about Top LifeLock Competitors!
- LifeLock cost is a major concern.
- The monthly LifeLock subscription increases after the first year of purchase.
- LifeLock’s plan, complete family coverage is quite costly.
- The identity restoration service is only available during business hours, which means if ID theft happens at other times, you have to wait to get in touch with the service.
- You might get tired of receiving the constant vague notifications.
- Delayed alerts are also a major
- If you want to rely on LifeLock, it’s the most expensive tier of service available.
We believe these cons are enough to change your mind, and you might want to look for better LifeLock alternatives that don’t come with such disadvantages.
Check out this video to quickly learn about What Is Identity Theft?
TOP 3 CLOSEST LIFELOCK COMPETITORS 2021
Advanced Identity Protector
Now, let’s take a look at their features set, pros, cons and other details briefly.
Seven Best Alternatives To LifeLock 2021
Check out this list of LifeLock alternatives you can try using for ideal security and privacy.
1. Advanced Identity Protector
AIP by Systweak Software is a lifesaver in the Cyber World. It helps users freely transact over multiple websites with their confidential information protected with best-in-class security. Using this strongest LifeLock Competitor, you can scan your machine & find all the identity exposing traces, which may easily be available for cybercriminals. You can further lock down the sensitive data in Encrypted Safety Vault or Shred information permanently.
FEATURES: Advanced Identity Protector
- Capable of detecting identity exposing traces, without hassles.
- Provides a Secure Vault to safeguard all the personal information.
- Helps you organize your confidential data.
- Areas protected by Advanced Identity Protector: Web Browsers, Email Clients, Documents & Files, and Windows Registry.
- Helps to shred your private data for making it unrecoverable.
- Offers 30-Days free trial.
Other Highlights: Advanced Identity Protector
|Compatibility||Windows & Mac|
Read Complete Review Here: Advanced Identity Protector – Tool To Prevent ID Theft
Protecting the identities and privacy of people for several years, IdentityForce is undoubtedly one of the most comprehensive and trustworthy ID theft protector solutions. Not only has it helped individuals & businesses to protect their private & credit information, but it also has extended its services towards reputed government agencies.
- Thorough monitoring.
- Offers two-factor authentication.
- A dedicated mobile app to monitor spyware & spoof networks.
- Provides quarterly credits scores and reports.
- Utilizes advanced ID theft protection techniques to ensure digital safety.
- The LifeLock competitor ensures that your PINs, keystrokes & credit card info are fully protected.
Other Highlights: IdentityForce
|Compatibility||Windows, Mac, Android & iOS|
UltraSecure – $14.99/Month
UltraSecure + Credit – $19.99/Month
1 Adult & 1 Child – Additional $2.75/Month After signing up for any of the above two plans.
2 Adults & 2 Children –
UltraSecure – $25/Month
UltraSecure + Credit – $36/Month
3. Identity Guard
The big pitch for Identity Guard is that it utilizes IBM’s Watson. The service not only monitors & safeguards your personal information like credit files, SSN & more. But the security solution also advises you on identity management. It has evolved from basic credit protection & has now become one of the closest LifeLock competitors with comprehensive coverage across several domains.
FEATURES: Identity Guard
- This alternative to LifeLock alerts every time if it detects your info on the Dark
- Constant monitoring with alerts.
- Helps you analyze your social media insight report for maintaining your reputation status.
- Effective customer service.
- Comprehensive data monitoring.
- Dedicated case manager.
- Free 30-Day Trial.
Other Highlights: Identity Guard
Basic Value – $8.99/Month
Total Protection – $19.99/Month
Premier – $24.99/Month
Family Plans: Works for single address
Couple – $14.99/Month
Parent & Child – $29.99/Month
4. ID Shield
Now you don’t have to worry about Social Security scams, unauthorized transactions in your name, or any other data breach. Because, you have the best alternative to LifeLock, the most comprehensive privacy protection tool – ID Shield. It offers top-class theft protection services along with expert private investigators to protect your stolen identity.
FEATURES: ID Shield
- SSN (Social Security Number) Monitoring
- Dark web surveillance
- Unlimited consultation with Fraud experts
- Financial account monitoring (401K)
- Social Media Monitoring
- Manage private info, id discoverable on social, web & data broker sites.
- 12 Month credit score tracking.
Other Highlights: ID Shield
|Compatibility||Windows, Mac, Android & iOS|
One-Bureau – $12.95/Month
Three-Bureau – $17.95/Month
One-Bureau – $25.95/Month
Three-Bureau – $32.95/Month
It’s an ultimate Identity theft protection service by Experian & offers robust ID theft security and resolution services for maintaining 360-degree security. In addition to providing the standard
$1 million insurance for any data theft. ProtectMyID is best known for working at a much faster rate than other alternatives to LifeLock when it comes to providing instant resolutions.
- The LifeLock alternative sends you a text and email alert to notify if anyone attempts to steal or use your personal information.
- Be it an issue with your credit report or anywhere your private data gets leaked, you will get to know about the incident immediately through alerts by ProtectMyID.
- Their ability to leverage the strong relationship with Experian, which is the World’s leading credit report agency, gives an extra edge to the ID Protection solution.
Other Highlights: ProtectMyID
Plus – $9.99/Month
Premium – $19.99/Month
1 Adult & Up To 10 Children
Plus – $14.99/Month
Premium – $24.99/Month
2 Adults & Up To 10 Children
Plus – $19.99/Month
Premium – $29.99/Month
Read Complete Review: Identity Theft Protection With ProtectMyID By Experian
Few More Honorable Mentions: Best ID Theft Protection Services
Well, these are some of the most famous & secure LifeLock competitors that deserve to be in this list.
6. ID Watchdog
Similar to LifeLock, ID Watchdog works exceptionally well to protect your financial & personal information from data breaches & other ID thefts. The security solution has Certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialists that works dedicatedly until your case is resolved. Read more about ID Watchdog, its features, pros/cons and other details.
Identity Protect is an exceptional alternative to LifeLock that assists users with instant identity resolution, restoration & also covers users for credit freezes. The identity theft protector service provides Internet surveillance monitoring, credit fraud consultation & three-bureau credit monitoring.
Check Out The Best Identity Theft Protection Solution 2021
Now You Know The Closest LifeLock Competitors
As you can see, all the aforementioned LifeLock alternatives have their distinct Pros & Cons. Sure, not all of the options will suit everyone. Certain factors are needed to be considered, such as budget, level of security required, and so on. So, if you want extensive coverage and an affordable option, then consider using Advanced Identity Protector. Similarly, if you have a large family and you want all of the devices to be protected, then IdentityForce will suit you better!
Since you are here, let’s take a look at How Identity Theft Risks Can Target You at Different Stages of Your Life?