Captured an amazing video but with abrupt noises in the background? These sounds may distract your viewers and they might not be able to concentrate on the content of the video. What to do when you come across such a situation? Fortunately, we have a quick trick to help you remove audio from videos. So, you can upload your amazing videos on your social media or sharing it among your contacts.
Whether you are working on a Windows PC or on your smartphone, you need the right software or an application for your device. For all platforms, you can rely on software like Movavi, VLC, etc. that can help you fix the issue.
How to Remove Audio From Video?
No matter what the video is all about, you’ll always have to make sure that there is no unwanted noise in the background before you publish any video on any channel or platform. Consider making your videos mute when you find that the audio is not compatible with the video or in case you don’t want any nasty background noises.
A lot of times the audio track that accompanies videos is too loud or captures a sound that was not at all essential in the video. Like this, we come across many chances when we need to remove the audio component altogether.
To make it easy, we have elaborated on the steps to extract audio from a video using Movavi Video Editor. We have divided our article into three parts for a better understanding.
- Remove audio from video on Windows
- Remove audio from video on Android
- Remove audio from video on iOS
Part 1. Remove Audio From Video On Windows- Movavi Video Editor
If you have ever recorded video or audio, you might have come across the problem of irritating background noise. Be it a family video or recording an interview, the footage created at the end has noises of breathing, random chit chat and many more.
To remove such background noises from your amazing videos, you need a solution and fortunately, we have one for you. Give a try to Movavi Video Editor to edit videos and to extract or replace audios. Launch this video editing software on Windows to get the most out of your video clips.
It is an efficient video editing software for Windows and Mac. Use Movavi Video Editor to extract, replace or remove audio from the videos to present them in the way you want. Here is a quick guide on how to use Movavi Video Editor to remove sound from an existing video.
Steps to Use Movavi Video Editor on Windows
- Install Movavi Video Editor and follow the installation instructions.
- Upload media files to start editing. For this, Create New Project > Add media files > Select Video you want to edit.
- To remove audio from video, double click on the timeline and select Audio in the Tools Now, locate the Noise Removal button.
- Under Noise Removal, you will get an option of Noise Suppression. Adjust the slider as per your needs and click
This will help you get rid of unwanted noise from your recorded material. Try experimenting with different sliders unless you get the best results.
Once you get the best result, export the file. For this, click Export and choose the format to save the footage. After selecting the video or audio format, click the Start button to export the final file.
Download Movavi Video Editor
Part 2. Remove Sound From Video On Android- Movavi Clips
Removing sound from videos on Android is as easy as removing it from Windows. Get the Android version of Movavi Video Editor named as Movavi Clips for your Android device. Delete audio from the video using this app in these simple steps.
Steps To Use Movavi Clips Android App
- Download Movavi Clips from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and click the Plus (+) icon at the bottom.
- Choose Video and select the video you want to edit.
- Tap Start editing and select the Aspect Ratio to begin.
- Now to remove audio from a video, tap Audio button at the bottom left corner.
- Tap the Cogwheel and move the Video Volume slider to the left. Take it to the zero level to remove audio from video on Android.
- To add audio, press the Plus Button, add your choice of audio and tap Add. Click on the Check Mark icon once you’re done.
- Now Save the resulted video by tapping Save at the top right corner. This will show you a preview. Tap Save once more to save the final result.
Part 3. Remove Sound From Video On iOS- Movavi Clips
While removing sound from videos on iOS, you just need to follow similar steps as stated for Movavi Clips App for Android. Search for Movavi Clips on the App Store to install it on your iOS device. Below is listed the stepwise process to delete audio from the video using Movavi Clips for iOS.
Steps To Use Movavi Clips iOS App
- Download Movavi Clips from App Store.
- Open the app and click the Plus (+) icon at the bottom.
- Choose Video you want to edit.
- Tap Start Editing to begin.
- To remove audio from a video, tap Audio button at the bottom left corner.
- Now, move the Video Volume slider to the left. Set the slider to 0% to remove audio from video on iOS.
- If you want to add audio to the video, press the Plus Button, select a new audio file and tap Add. Tap the Check Mark icon once you’re done.
- Now Save the resulted video by tapping Save at the top right corner.
In a nutshell, Movavi Video Editor or Movavi Clips is a video editing software that helps a user to create amazing videos. Use this editor on Windows or your mobile device to get the best results. It further allows you to remove or add audio, transitions, and effects as per your choice in the video for better results.
In this article, we have explained a step-by-step guide to use Movavi Video Editor on Windows and Movavi Clips App on Android and iOS. Do you like reading it? We’d love to hear, let us know in the comments section below.
For more such updates, follow us on Social Media.