T9 Antivirus Review: Quick Expert Summary
T9 Antivirus, designed and developed by Tweaking Technologies, is lightweight antivirus software for Windows PC that has a modern and intuitive interface with top-notch malware detection rates. It keeps your computer protected from emerging viruses, malware, and zero-day threats.
We found T9 Antivirus detecting over 96.5% of malware during our tests. The results were highly accurate compared to some of the leading names in the security industry. Additionally, it offers a slew of features, including malware protection, exploit protection, real-time protection, and firewall protection, to improve overall PC security. Its developers also offer full-fledged VPN protection and Password Manager, which can be purchased on their official website or you can get them via the T9 Antivirus app.
T9 Antivirus offers both free & paid versions for Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 SP1+ versions starting at $39.95 (for 1 Device/1-Year Subscription). However this protection tool is not available for macOS, Android or iOS users yet.
Overall, if you are looking for an easy-to-use yet powerful antivirus software, T9 is a great option. It comes with a 30 days free trial as well as a risk-free 60-day money-back guarantee. Hence, you have a generous amount of time to test and use the security software and analyze whether it works well for you or not!
What’s more? The makers behind the tool have recently earned the esteemed VB100 certification for this antivirus solution and have maintained that certification in the thirteen subsequent tests. Hence, this shows the authenticity and reliability of the product when it comes to protecting your PC from emerging threats.
Overview of T9 Antivirus – Testing The Security Software
After spending a couple of weeks researching and testing T9 Antivirus software for Windows PC, we analyzed that it can certainly compete with the Best Windows Antivirus Programs for 2022. We were pretty impressed with its real-time protection and robust malware scanning speed to detect potential vulnerabilities in one go. Talking about the dashboard, all the buttons are clearly labeled, and all the modules are segregated properly.
It has a solid firewall and exploit protection to prevent malicious programs from infecting your PC. We were especially impressed with its web protection option that enables you to download AD Blocker extension that provides a safe browsing experience by blocking unwanted ads & malicious links on Chrome, Firefox, and Chrome browsers.
What we disliked about T9 Antivirus is it sells its VPN and Password Manager utilities as standalone services. If it had come bundled with the antivirus tool, it would have been an incredible experience.
T9 Antivirus – Reviewing Its Security Features
Let’s take a look at T9 Antivirus’ functionalities and how it helps safeguard your Windows PC from new and existing threats.
T9 Antivirus engine is equipped with a massive malware database and uses advanced heuristics to identify malicious threats and block zero-day malware files. It offers three modes of virus scanning that can be run manually or scheduled as per your convenience. These include:
- Quick Scan = Allows you to scan potential areas of the PC where the malicious content is often found. This includes your Downloads folder, Caches, Software Files, and more.
- Deep Scan = Allows you to scan your entire computer to detect emerging and existing threats that may harm and impact your PC performance.
- Custom Scan = Helps you scan an individual file, folder, or a specific disk for threats.
We induced over 900 malware types on our virtual system for testing purposes. After running the Deep Scan, T9 Antivirus was able to detect viruses, trojan horses, worms, adware, spyware, keyloggers, etc. Depending on the amount of data stored on the system, it took pretty long for T9 Antivirus to complete the deep scanning.
Must-Read: How Antivirus helps in protecting your PC?
Advanced Protection Modes
T9 Antivirus offers an advanced set of protection modes – Malware Protection, Exploit Protection, Web Protection, and Firewall Protection. All of them come enabled by default to ensure that your PC is always safeguarded.
- Malware Protection = As the name entails, this protection mode is responsible for protecting users against phishing attacks, common viruses, spyware, adware, etc.
- Exploit Protection = This mode ensures that your device is always protected from PUPs, Trojan Horse, Zero-day threats, and other software vulnerabilities.
- Web Protection = It’s a solid shield to safeguard users from accessing suspicious and malware-filled websites. It alerts users if any unauthentic or unreliable site is visited.
- Firewall Protection = It comprehensively analyses the incoming traffic and provides a strong defense against potential vulnerabilities while allowing you to control the Internet access for installed applications.
All of these Protection Modes consolidate into Real-Time Protection so that you can stay protected from becoming a victim of data breaches, ID theft, and other similar security violations.
Ad Blocker Extension To Browse Safely & Optimize Your Surfing Experience
T9 Antivirus comes with a reliable AD Blocking extension – StopAll Ads that easily filters out and blocks annoying advertisements, pop-up banners, and other trackers that hamper your browsing experience. The AD blocking extension works flawlessly for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera users.
As you navigate to the Ad Blocker module, you can install the extension for any of your favorite browsers.
The AD blocker works brilliantly to automatically block advertisements and even shows how many of them are blocked on each site you visit. StopAll Ads uses Anti-Adblock Filler (Lite) and EasyList to identify and eliminate ads. But you can add your filters to get rid of trackers as per your needs and preferences.
Startup Manager To Boost Windows Boot Time
T9 Antivirus comes with a reliable Startup Management tool that lists all the launch items that run on your computer at the startup. It shows the app’s status as Invalid Entry or Safe, which helps decide whether to disable it or keep it running.
You might want to read: How To Use Startup Manager Software To Speed Up Windows 10 Startup?
T9 Antivirus – Pricing Models
T9 Antivirus offers three subscription models targeting different types of users. This includes
- Individual = For $39.95, covering 1 Device for 1 Year
- Multi-Device = For $49.95, covering 5 Devices for 1 Year
- Family = For $59.95, covering up to 10 Devices for 1 Year
You can see the list of options offered with respective plans and choose the most suitable one according to your needs and preferences.
T9 Antivirus – Advantages & Disadvantages
Here are the pros and cons of using T9 Antivirus software for Windows 11 and other older versions.
- Easy-to-use & intuitive dashboard.
- Solid real-time protection.
- 30 Days free trial.
- Excellent startup manager.
- Robust AD Blocking extension for popular browsers.
- Automatic scheduler to run malware scanning.
- 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Need to purchase the standalone apps – VPN & Password Manager.
- Available for Windows OS only.
How To Use T9 Antivirus Software For Windows?
Now that you’ve understood all its features and advantages, it’s probably a good time to learn how this brilliant security software works. So, without further ado, let’s get started:
STEP 1 = Download and install the latest version of T9 Antivirus on your Windows PC. You can either get it from the official website or simply hit the Download button provided below.
STEP 2 = As soon as the setup file is downloaded, you will be prompted with a pop-up box as shown below. Hit the Next button to proceed!
STEP 3 = Make sure you accept the License Agreement and click on the Next button.
STEP 4 = In a few moments, T9 Antivirus will be successfully installed on your PC. Hit the Finish button to proceed!
STEP 5 = To get the most out of T9 Antivirus, upgrade to the premium version. Enter the Registration key and activate the product to begin your first comprehensive scanning.
STEP 6 = Simply navigate to the magnifying glass icon and choose the desired Scan Type from Quick Scan, Deep Scan, and Custom Scan.
You can even set the Antivirus to run automatically at a preferred date and time as per your convenience. Use the Schedule module and set your preferences.
STEP 7 = Depending on the amount of data your PC holds and Scan Type, the process can take a while. So, keep patience and let T9 Antivirus do its job!
STEP 8 = As soon as the scan results appear on your screen, you can verify the list of infections that needs to be quarantined.
Restart your computer and let T9 Antivirus remove all the detected malicious threats harming your device. Isn’t it super easy to use the Antivirus for Windows? What do you think?
T9 Antivirus – Customer Support
If you have any suggestions, feedback, or query related to the product, you can reach out to them via email support at [email protected]. They have a proactive team who are always ready to resolve your issues related to product use, purchasing, renewal, and more.
Additional Features – VPN Protection & Password Protection
As we’ve mentioned earlier that T9 Antivirus comes with is limited to Antivirus scanner, Firewall, and providing Real-Time Protection and exploit protection. However, if you want to surf online anonymously, you need to add an extra layer of security that a robust VPN and reliable Password Manager can provide.
Users can enjoy these functionalities as separate purchases. within the app. Both the solutions are pretty decent and come equipped with all the essential features you probably look for in the one of the Best VPN Software or Best Password Management Tools.
- Systweak VPN – Systweak VPN is best for bypassing censorship and accessing streaming sites in restricted regions. Enjoy complete anonymity with world-class security AES 256-bit military-grade encryption and provides support for OpenVPN and IKEv2 protocol. The VPN service has over 4500+ servers in more than 200 locations in 53+ countries.
- TweakPass = No need to scribble down all your passwords, personal details, or credit card information on sticky notes. Just use TweakPass Password Manager to store all your login details and confidential data in one place and let it auto-fill securely wherever required. The tool uses multi-layered security mechanisms to keep your privacy intact from all types of threats.
Does T9 Antivirus A Good Security Software For Windows?
Yes! T9 Antivirus is a robust yet lightweight antivirus software for Windows PC that comes with a top-notch set of features to keep your system protected from emerging viruses, malware, adware, spyware, ransomware, trojan horse, worms, keyloggers, zero-day threats, etc. It has a solid malware detection rate that makes it one of the best Windows Antivirus Software to install in 2022. Its modern and intuitive interface with clearly labeled features such as web protection, AD blocker, startup manager, etc. helps both novice and advanced users to get started with!
Alternatives To T9 Antivirus
Here are some good substitutes to T9 Antivirus that you can consider using in 2022:
|T9 Antivirus Alternatives||Major Highlights||Price||Download Links|
|Norton 360 Deluxe||
||$49.99/Year||Norton 360 Deluxe|
|Bitdefender Antivirus Plus||
||$29.99 per year||Bitdefender Antivirus Plus|
|McAfee Total Protection||
||$49.99/Year||McAfee Total Protection|