iPhone & iPad devices are extremely easy-to-use, but when a user comes across any technical issue, things do get cumbersome. One such annoying problem is ‘accidentally deleting important photos, videos & documents.’ Moreover, things go critical when you don’t have a complete backup copy of all your files. Fortunately, there are several iPhone Backup Extractor tools in the market, that can help you get all your lost files back, just the way they were.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
PART 1: What Is iPhone/iTunes Backup Extractor?
Without getting indulge into technical grounds, understand that an iPhone Backup Extractor Software is a dedicated utility designed to help locate, read, access & extract all your lost or deleted files from iTunes or iCloud Backup. They work in a way to detect even those files that are encrypted & hence you can recover them without putting many efforts.
Usually, the iPhone/iTunes Backup Extractor takes out all the data on your computer, but there are several tools as well that can help you extract the data directly to your device.
PART 2: Qualities Of An Ideal iPhone Backup Viewer/Extractor?
There are several functionalities that a good iPhone Backup Extractor should possess:
- It should be compatible with different iOS versions & devices. Since Apple frequently releases new upgrades, an ideal backup extractor should be able to keep up.
- An ideal iPhone Backup Extractor Utility should work properly to restore data not only from iTunes but also from iCloud & iPhone devices.
- The iTunes Backup Extractor should be easy-to-use & have a user-friendly interface. So that, you can easily navigate throughout the gallery & other places.
PART 3: How Do I Recover My Files Using iPhone Backup Extractor Software?
With an excellent iPhone Backup Viewer & Extractor, you can easily scan, and extract lost or deleted files from iTunes or iCloud backup. Choose the one that suits your needs the most!
1. dr.fone – Data Recovery (iOS)
dr.fone for iOS is truly a powerful utility to help you recover your lost/deleted data device data. You can easily extract and recover important files from iTunes, iCloud & iPhone backup. The software offers a wide range of data support, including messages, videos, photos, contacts, notes & so on. Besides the program ensures that no current data gets overwritten by any new file or during the extraction process.
- Compatible with the latest IOS devices & versions.
- Preview the files & selectively extract the data from iTunes Backup.
- You can even export & print data from iTunes to your computer.
- Sometimes takes a lot of time to scan a backup.
2. iSkysoft Toolbox – Recover (iOS)
The iSkysoft Toolbox stands as one of the most powerful & effective tools to restore lost or deleted data directly from iPhone, iTunes or iCloud backup. Once it scans the device, it displays all the lost data like contacts, text messages, call logs, notes, photos, videos & other multimedia files. You can then review those files & select the ones you wish to extract & recover to your device.
- The interface is easy-to-use & user-friendly.
- Supports the extraction of multiple types of file formats.
- iSkysoft Toolbox, Backup Extractor is compatible with both Windows & Mac.
- The scanning process can take longer, depending upon the amount of data stored.
- A little pricy.
3. EaseUS MobiSaver
EaseUS MobiSaver is an excellent iPhone/iTunes backup extractor that is 100% secure & easy to use. You can recover deleted/lost contacts, texts, photos, videos, WhatsApp media files, call history & whatnot. The iPhone backup viewer offers both free & paid versions. For restoring a limited amount of data for every file type, you can rely on the free edition. For an unlimited data recovery process, go for the premium version.
- Recover notes, call history, calendars, reminders, safari bookmarks with iPhone backup extractor free version. (limited data)
- EaseUS MobiSaver Pro edition lets you recover all the file types mentioned above plus Kik messages & WhatsApp chat history also.
- Allows you to recover files from iPhone, iPad, iTunes or iCloud backup.
- The iPhone backup viewer & extractor sometimes face random crashes.
- The price for the Mac version is relatively high than Windows.
PhoneRescue is another iPhone Backup Viewer & Extractor that assist users efficiently when facing severe iOS data loss or corruption issues. The backup extractor solution is capable of recovering upto30+ file types from iTunes & iCloud backup without connecting the device. Selectively preview the files & choose the data types you want to recover, simply import them directly to iPhone apps or to PC.
- Supported platforms include both Windows & Mac.
- Capable of extracting data from both iCloud & iTunes Backup, even if the files are encrypted.
- The iTunes Backup Extractor works quite well to recover deleted iPhone data as well.
- Integrated with certain iOS Repair Tools to fix common issues.
- iPhone backup extractor free version lets you locate & read the lost files. You have to upgrade to the pro version if you wish to access & recover those files.
5. iBackup Extractor
Explore & extract lost data from your iTunes backup of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with a few clicks using iBackup Extractor. You can have access to your lost photos, messages, notes, voice mails, contacts & other data stored on your PC or Mac machine. Using iBackup Extractor you can easily view the contents of the backup files & just copy the individual files from the backup folder to your PC.
- Capable to access files on iTunes Backup.
- It offers a clean interface.
- Lets you copy files to your PC.
- Supports both Windows & macOS.
- The free version of iBackup Extractor allows you to recover up to 20 items only.
- The iPhone Backup Extractor doesn’t allow file restore from iCloud Backup.
PART 4: How To Recover My Files Without Backup?
The method is especially for those users who don’t create or have backup files either or iCloud or iTunes. In such cases, you can rely on third-party utilities to detect & retrieve files that are not found on your device. For the demonstration, we are using dr.fone to recover files without backup.
Step 1- Download dr.fone software on your Mac machine & connect your device to your computer via cable.
Step 2- Once the software detects the iPhone connected, the next step is to choose the recovery type. You have to select the option ‘Recover from iOS device’.
Step 3- Select the file types, you wish to restore & click on the Scan button to start the process.
Step 4- You can see all the items stored on your iPhone, including the ones you’ve deleted. Click on the ‘Restore to computer’ button.
This way, you can easily locate & recover files that are not backed up anywhere on the iTunes or iCloud.
PART 5: Bottom Line
That’s all folks! This is your list of Top 5 iPhone Backup Extractors for 2020!
The most important thing to keep in mind is to take care of your regular backups, in order to avoid any type of data loss scenarios. It’s wise to take the help of dedicated third-party iPhone Data Backup solutions to ensure that all your files are properly backed up without putting any manual efforts.