You are going to sit for an exam for which you are required to fill out an online PDF form and you are also required to paste your photo. What would you do? Print the form, paste the photograph, rescan the PDF, and then upload it. Or, would you opt in for an easier way?
If you are looking for an easier way? This is the post for you. Here we are going to have a look at some of the best and easiest ways in which you can add images to your PDF. But, before we go there, here are some tips/prerequisites that will help you get an accurate output.
Situations When You Might Need To Add Pictures To PDF Documents
- Stamping letterheads or invoices with the company’s logo.
- Attaching passport-size photos in application forms.
- Embedding images in presentation slides.
- Incorporating product images in promotional material.
- Making personalized greeting cards.
- Adding charts and diagrams in study materials.
Tips For Adding Images To PDF
- Choose a feature-rich PDF editor. Systweak PDF Editor, for instance, is one of the best PDF editors that offers the functionality to add images in PDF.
- Your image should be of a decent resolution. It shouldn’t be blurry or unclear.
- Resize images properly. Your images should aptly fit the dimensions of your PDF space.
- Choose a format that’s compatible with your PDF.
- Compress the image beforehand. This way you can prevent the file size from becoming large. For example, there are instances when you have to adhere to file size criteria.
How To Add Images To PDF
– Use a PDF Editor To Add Images
We recommend using a PDF editor for adding images if you are someone who has to regularly insert images in PDFs. This is the easiest way in which you not only get to add images to a PDF but also resize it, change its placement, and opacity and tweak various other properties. For the purpose of this post, we are going to use Systweak PDF Editor which is one of the best PDF editing tools.
Step 1 – Download, run, and install Systweak PDF Editor.
Step 2 – Click on Edit PDF. This gives you the option to edit text and images in PDF files.
Step 3 – Open the PDF document in which you wish to add images.
Step 4 – Click on Edit PDF and then click on Add Image from the section just below.
Step 5 – Select the image that you want to insert.
Step 6 – Once the image is inserted, you can pull the handles and resize the image. To move the image, take the cursor to the center and when the anchor icon occurs, you can reposition the image to your desired place.
Step 7 – To save the image, click on File > Save As.
– Insert the Image In The PDF Online
Just in case, you don’t want to download a software, or want to add pictures into PDF once in a while, you can insert the image in your PDFs online.
Step 1 – Head to this webpage
Step 2 – Drag and drop the PDF document into the interface and wait till the PDF is uploaded.
Step 3 – From the top, click on Image.
Step 4 – Click on Upload your image that you wish to add to your PDF document.
Step 5 – Before inserting the image, you can choose to edit the image by clicking on the pencil icon. Here you can choose to flip, rotate, crop, erase, adjust opacity or make basic adjustments.
Adding Photos Into PDFs Was Never Easier
Isn’t it? Now that you are armed with some of the best ways to insert images into PDFs, you can quickly add photos to PDFs without the slightest delay. If you found the post to be helpful, do give us a shoutout in the comments section below. Also, share with us your experience when you urgently had to insert an image into a PDF document. For more such content, keep reading WeTheGeek. You can also find us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Flipboard, and Pinterest.