The sound system of your device is always an integral part of the system. If you are using a Mac, you know it has one of the best features of all the computers available, but if you need the audio quality to be improved, you are not wrong. Mac does lag a bit when it comes to sound as it will not have a high volume when playing high-quality music or videos. The solution to this lies in audio booster applications, so the review for you one of them in this post.
Quick View At Features and More:
|Compatibility||macOS 10.10 and above (64-bit compatible)|
|Available On||Mac Store
Introducing the best audio amplifier – Boom 2 from Global Delight. It will not only help you get the improved audio but also lets you experience the personalized system sound on Mac. As we progress with making changes to the file audio, it seems like a cakewalk with Boom 2. The application will only give your Mac sound system a boost but work as an equalizer.
Boom 2 does more than to give a boost to your gaming sound or music, but it is for your complete system sound. This gives you a chance to have the sound increased for all the settings, notifications and alerts too. It will increase the volume for your Mac significantly, and you can control it whenever you want. Boom 2 will work with the output audio device as well as the internal speakers for Mac.
Highlights of Boom 2
- Equalizer – Take control of the volume as you can adjust the frequencies with this software. The equalizer on Boom 2 isn’t just any other software, but it gives you a customized result. It consists of 10 bands and 31 band advanced equalizers which will help you get desired results. One can also choose from the preset equalizer settings.
- System Sound – The self-calibration of the software according to the macOS on your Mac. The audio booster will let you enjoy the optimum volume for all the system sounds.
- Remote App for iPhone – The controlling for your sound on Mac gets easier with Boom 2 features. The amazing app gives you a companion app which can be installed on your iPhone. This can be then used as a remote control so that you can change the volume from afar. The best part isn’t over yet; you can get to download this app on your iPhone for free.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.10 (Yosemite and further).
- It is also available for the Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, iMac models. You get all the wonderful features of the audio booster on a 64-bit too, which is a great bonus.
- User interface – The simple to understand yet the graphically amazing interface of the application will keep you come back to it again and again.
- Control the playback – Using Spotify, iTunes, VLC or QuickTime with it is very easy. It can be used to manage the playback controls.
- Volume for Media Files – Boom 2 can be used to get the audio boost for any media file used on Mac. Be it an audio file or any video file; you can optimize the volume of the media files with the help of the application.
How Boom 2 works on Mac?
It is simple to use Boom 2. First, you need to get it from Mac AppStore, or you can get it from download button given below.
You can also get a 7-day free trial to check the features of the best audio booster for Mac. As you download the app on your Mac, it will greet you with a captive interface with all the easy to understand buttons placed on it. As traditionally you get a single bar of volume on Mac, with Boom 2 you will see the second bar of volume. It is to be used to raise the volume of Mac efficiently.
Different equalizer presets are present to help you such as change it to Pop, Jazz etc. when playing music from various genres. One of the best features is that you can customize the equalizer as per your system requirements.
Another best feature is that you also get a companion app on your iPhone. It will help you control the Mac application from anywhere around the home. This means no need to go to the Mac for changing volume with the help of Boom 2.
The audio booster comes with different settings for different audio tones. Such as Ambience for the concert or live music sound which will make you hear all notes. Another one is Fidelity which will make the sharp note audible with clarity. Apart from these, you get many audio tones in the Advanced settings which make your audio experience on Mac a sweet delight.
- Boosts Audio Quality, and volume
- Comes with seven days trial
- Has custom equalizer control and file audio boosting
- Inbuilt player has limitations
- Doesn’t have the option to manage devices
- Clean User Interface
Boom 2 by Global Delight comes with delight on its own for all the Mac users. Hurry up and get the app now from the download link below and set yourself a personalized experience on Mac. Enjoy the music and video streaming in high volume along with the equalizer to set it as per your needs. We highly recommend the use of Boom 2, which will serve the audio effects in one click for your Mac.
Also Read: Different ways to check Storage on Mac.
We hope this article will be helpful to you as you are trying to fix the sound on Mac. Boom 2 is a wonderful app, and we would like to know your views on this post to make it more useful. Your suggestions and comments are welcome in the comment section below. Share the information with your friends and others by sharing the article on social media.
We love to hear from you!
We are on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube. For any queries or suggestions, please let us know in the comments section below. We love to get back to you with a solution. We regularly post tips and tricks, along with answers to common issues related to technology.