In this day and age, when there are social media platforms, our smartphone gets flooded with hundreds of messages every day. No surprise, some of these even go unnoticed. Those days when you could answer back a personalized voicemail message with another message will forever be cherished. Those personalized voicemails had a charm of their own. You at least knew why a caller called you after having missed your call.
And sadly, voicemails are soon vanishing away. You can hold your grief and be happy as there are some spectacular Voicemail apps for Android. Taking a level up for voicemails, voicemail apps for Android also lets you send personalized greeting messages which don’t let your callers feel neglected. There even are some visual voicemail apps for Android, with the help of which you can send video greetings too.
|SL No||Name Of The App||Rating||Install Link|
|1||Google Voice||4.4||Get It Here|
|2||Voxist: Visual voicemail you can read||4.3||Get It Here|
|3||YouMail Visual Voicemail, Spam & Robocall Blocker||4.3||Get It Here|
|4||VoMail Free Video Voicemail||3.6||Get It Here|
Best Voicemail Apps For Android
1. Google Voice
Speaking of the best voicemail apps for Android, you needn’t go anywhere else; Google Voice eases the task for you. It’s free, gives you a great experience, and is extremely easy to set up.
- Voicemails are backed up and stored and can easily be searched through history
- You even have the option to transcribe voicemails you can have emailed or read from within the app itself
- Multi-device functionality. It doesn’t matter if you are using a smartphone or a computer
- Spanish supported which is an added advantage if you are a native Spanish speaker
- You can get complete details of voicemail
2. Voxist: Visual voicemail you can read
Feel that your carrier’s voicemail lacks luster, is monotonous, and a turn off for your clients or anyone else? Get your hands on Voxist, which is a free voicemail app for Android.
- Delight and engage your callers with personalized voicemail greetings. Exists even greets your callers by their name
- All the voicemail from your callers can be seen on one screen.
- Don’t feel like listening to voicemails? Get them transcribed and mailed or texted to you.
- Unlimited storage so you never run out of voicemails.
- No ads to hinder your experience
- Available in three variants – free, $ 4.99/month (Premium), and $ 9.99/month (Pro). Each variant gives you a specific set of transcriptions, email accounts, and the number of personalized greetings.
3. YouMail Visual Voicemail, Spam & Robocall Blocker
This one right here is not just an excellent voicemail app for Android but also a spam and robocall blocker. It is trusted by millions of users across the globe for its features.
- First of all, YouMail records high-quality voicemails.
- You can create personalized greetings for callers.
- Save up to 100 voicemails and sort them by contact and date.
- You can assign a weekend or after hours greeting on your primary or second phone number.
- Share and forward voicemails from right within the app
- Don’t have your phone with you? Access voicemails via emails or online
4. VoMail – Free Video Voicemail
VoMail is a free visual voicemail app for Android. This means you can now set personalized video greetings for all those callers who have missed your calls, especially your loved ones. The app asks for permission to access your Android contacts to know who amongst your contacts uses VoMail.
- The visual voicemail App for Android lets you create a personalized video greeting for anyone who has missed your calls.
- It is a light app that weighs just 5.5 MB
- If the caller has the app, he or she can play your video greeting within the app else an SMS with a video download link will be sent to them.
- End to end encrypted visual voicemail service
- Transparent in furnishing EULA compliance
What Do You Say? Do You Still Adore Voicemails?
Voicemails indeed prove that communication is a two-way street and not just a one-way road. One of your friends or colleagues had something urgent to tell you; maybe it was regarding a vital document he wanted to be mailed or something else; you know how disastrous it could be if the message for the same goes unnoticed. But, the chances of a voicemail for the same may not go unnoticed so quickly.
So, do try one of the voicemail apps for Android we’ve mentioned.
If you are an avid proponent of Voicemails, which of the above apps would you use? If you already use a voicemail app, do let us know which one is it? For more such content, app listicles, troubleshooting guides, and much more keep reading WeTheGeek Blogs.