|Blog Summary: With the following DLL Fixers, you can easily find and get rid of missing, corrupted, damaged & deleted DLL files that lead to software/system crashes. Some of these advanced programs host a large database of legit DLLs found in Windows & hence help you install the missing DLLs.|
DLL, also known as Dynamic Link Library, is a file that contains critical information like executable codes and resources, required for running programs on Windows 11/10/8 PC. If these DLL files get missing or corrupted, you may face difficulties in running applications properly. Most Windows users even come across the “.DLL File is missing error”, “The programs cannot start because *** .DLL is missing, try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.”, “.DLL file not found.” and similar kinds of issues.
Generally, the easiest and most convenient way to fix the problem is to restart the computer. Alternatively, users can try reinstalling the specific program will help users to re-register the DLL file. In case the manual workarounds don’t work properly, users can restore deleted, missing, damaged, or corrupted DLL files using third-party DLL Repair Programs.
A good DLL Fixer Program is one that lets you scan your computer, and generate reports of corrupted .DLL files with their location and error messages. Once it’s detected, the tool helps restore, replace and repair these files.
10 Best DLL Files Fixer Software For Windows 11/10/8 PC (2023)
There are many third-party DLL file repair programs in the market that live up to their claims. After testing dozens of utilities, we’ve chosen the top nine choices that can fix DLLs that have been damaged or lost due to various scenarios.
1. Advanced PC Cleanup
Advanced PC Cleanup is one of the best solutions to fix your PC issues caused by registry errors. Since DLL files fixer software works in clearing up invalid registry entries, this tool can be your savior. It can easily scan for the invalid Windows registry on your system and then clean it from the computer. It also comes with additional PC cleaning software like junk cleaner, startup manager, uninstaller, and malware protector. Advanced PC Cleanup is capable of giving you accurate results and thus fixing the DLL error on your system.
- Deletes temp files & trash items.
- Fix invalid registry entries.
- Manage startup programs to improve speed.
- Scan & delete old downloads & obsolete files.
- Protect PC from online threats & malware attacks.
- One Click Care to fix all potential PC issues.
- 60-day money-back
- Ability to uninstall problematic apps.
- Schedule automatic cleaning & optimization.
- Security module is not available in the Trial version.
2. CCleaner Professional
CCleaner needs no introduction as it’s quite a popular cleaning tool, which has been quite popular since Windows XP. Apart from basic cleaning, CCleaner works excellently as a Windows 10 DLL fixer. You can discover the feature by navigating to the Registry tab, selecting Missing Shared DLLs. Click on Scan for Issues that displays the list of missing or malfunctioning DLL files. As a DLL Files fixer can fix the issues instantly by clicking the Fix Selected Issues button. This tool is a single interface to deal with basic to advanced level optimizations, making it one of the best software to fix DLL errors in Windows 10.
- Performance optimizer module.
- Update apps to reduce security risks.
- Comprehensive registry scanner & fixer.
- Useful Software Updater module.
- Complete PC Cleanup solution.
- Performs complete PC health check.
- Receives constant updates to enhance the
- Priority customer support.
- Bundled software during installation.
3. Advanced System Optimizer
Advanced System Optimizer is a power-packed Windows software to help your computer perform better. It can work to repair the errors occurring in DLL files due to registry entry, thus preventing system crashes. With additional tools such as a game optimizer and a cleaner, it continually helps the computer to stay in a healthy state. This application works great as a DLL repair tool on Windows 10, Windows 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP. Advanced System Optimizer offers to minimize the CPU usage with its multiple features along with the use as a DLL files fixer.
- Advanced registry scanner & optimizer.
- Check the hard disk for issues on startup.
- Update corrupted, outdated, missing drivers.
- Scheduler to automatically clean PC.
- One-Click PC Cleanup.
- Maximize performance & overall speed.
- Helps in minimizing CPU usage.
- Effective way to optimize game performance.
- There’s no dedicated option to fix DLL files.
4. DLL Suite
DLL Suite is a fantastic Windows 10 DLL fixer as it can fix DLL errors, repair them. SYS BSOD, restore the missing DLL and remove the malicious.EXE files. DLL Suite is one of the best free DLL fixers for Windows 10, Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 that is available in 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. This free DLL fixer Windows 10 tool runs an overall scan that helps you identify and fix missing, corrupted, and damaged DLL files, resulting in a higher performance of the PC.
- Identifies & fixes missing DLL files.
- Scan the PC on startup to detect corrupted files during the
- Fixes system files to prevent nasty BSOD errors.
- Auto backup to save changes for future recovery.
- Uses one of the largest DLL databases.
- Auto-scan desktop or missing DLL files & fixes them.
- Shows details of common PC issues & repairs them.
- Supports almost popular Windows OS versions.
- Poor email support.
- Occasional glitches.
5. Smart DLL Missing Fixer
Smart DLL Missing Fixer is a dedicated Windows 10 DLL fixer that scans to identify and fix the corrupt or missing DLL files. This DLL fixer software not only takes care of the DLL malfunctioning but also optimizes your machine and offers to back up your Registry, System, Favorites, and Folders. Smart DLL is free to download; however, its pro version provides you with some extra features and benefits.
- Scans for broken & missing DLLs.
- Tools to clean registry & optimize PC.
- Error Repair Wizard to fix system errors.
- Shortcuts Cleaner to delete broken shortcuts.
- Advanced engine scans for missing DLLs & downloads them.
- Easy-to-use and user-friendly interface.
- Has the largest DLL files database.
- 30-day money-back
- Scanning process can take a significant amount of time.
6. Eusing Free Registry Cleaner
Compatible with almost all popular Windows OS versions, Eusing Free Registry Cleaner is a must-have software to choose from for fixing DLL-related errors. The program effectively scans your computer’s registry and repairs/replaces corrupted, deleted & missing DLL files. Using these free DLL fixers, you can easily back up repaired entries. You can also restore recently made changes at any time. The free DLL repair tool also features a startup manager that prevents apps from automatically running at Windows boot. Hence, you can enjoy faster speeds than ever before!
- Finds missing shared DLLs.
- Automatic backup creation of repaired entries.
- Fixes missing shortcut references.
- Scan the entire Registry or specific portions of the Registry.
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
- Safely scan the entire Windows registry for invalid entries.
- Improves overall PC stability & performance.
- Multilingual DLL fixer program.
- Doesn’t receive frequent updates.
7. Glarysoft Registry Repair
Glarysoft is known for its exemplary performance towards DLL error fixing and improving system performance. The tool helps you find and fix missing or corrupted DLLs. Glarysoft, as a DLL repair tool, makes sure to identify and resolve the issues related to hidden DLL errors, which may occur in the future. The DLL fixer software works well with Windows XP, Windows 7, Vista, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10 without interfering with other programs.
- Instantly finds & fixes invalid registry entries.
- Backup recently made changes in the Registry.
- Rectify DLL errors & clean up all types of junk.
- Fixes invalid fonts, help paths, dead extensions,
- Fastest scanning speed with detailed results.
- Lightweight tool for fixing DLL-related issues.
- Improves overall system stability & performance.
- Compatible with almost all Windows OS versions.
- Poor customer support.
- Doesn’t have a dedicated feature to fix DLLs.
8. SS Registry Fixer
SS Registry Fixer is a great app to scan and fix the DLL errors on your computer. DLL repair tool detects corrupted and modified DLLs in your computer and fixes them with a click. With the freeware of this tool, you can analyze and optimize the registries of your computer. You just need to select the Shared DLLs option and see the magic happening with this Windows 10 DLL fixer.
- Safely scans for incorrect & obsolete entries.
- Detects & replaces missing shared DLLs.
- Finds unused & dead file extensions.
- Locates harmful ActiveX and class objects.
- Nifty utility with simple UI.
- Find wrong fonts & help files that may have a virus.
- Effectively removes all the remnants of old apps.
- Detects missing links in your start menu.
- Limited functionalities.
9. Free DLL Fixer
Free DLL Fixer is among the few tools that don’t need a paid registration to resolve DLL errors on your PC. As one of the best DLL fixer software it goes ahead on the search and finds the missing, corrupted DLL and fixes them quickly. As a DLL repair tool free of cost and supported by almost every Windows operating system, this is a good choice. Free DLL Fixer may not be fancy but it is great at what it is intended to do.
- Runs automatic scans.
- Downloads specific DLLs to fix missing DLL files.
- Performs an advanced search for legit DLL files with details.
- Has a huge database of more than 30,000+ DLL files.
- Supports most Windows OSes.
- Accurately detects & resolves common DLL errors.
- Outdated interface.
- Doesn’t receive regular updates.
10. DLL Helper
DLL Helper is another in the list of the best DLL fixer software for Windows PC. It can help you locate the missing DLL files and fix the errors related to them. You can easily download the DLL files in the selected directory with this DLL missing fixer tool.
- Search for the missing DLL files.
- Install & register the DLL files in the selected destination.
- Complete information on DLL files with metadata.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is a DLL files fixer?
Dynamic Link Libraries or DLL is a part of a program file that contains the codes to execute the commands for the programs on the system. When DLL files go missing or get corrupted, you face issues such as system crash and program execution failure. DLL Files Fixers are software that is used to repair the DLL error.
Q2. How do I fix DLL errors?
If you are facing DLL errors constantly while using your system, you must learn how to fix it. Rather than going for a manual method that can be tedious for users, try a good DLL repair tool. Using a good DLL files fixer will be the best method to fix DLL errors on your computer.
Q3. How do I fix missing DLL files in Windows 10 8 7?
When you get a .dll file missing error on your computer, it denotes that the command won’t be followed properly. Therefore, it is required to fix the issue as soon as you encounter it. The best way to fix missing DLL files in Windows 10, 8, and 7 is to use one of the best DLL Files Fixer.
Q4. How do I repair DLL files in Windows 10?
DLL errors along with the registry errors make the most common issues faced by consumers on Windows. It needs to be repaired to have a smooth operation on Windows PC. We advise you to use DLL files fixer for your computer to get rid of all the DLL errors.
Now that you have the list of best free DLL fixer software for Windows, you can select the one you wish to go with. Though DLL errors are hard to get, these DLL repair tools are tested and verified with a maximum success ratio. If you’ve got some sophisticated data in your machine, it is advised to keep a backup of the same.
We hope that this list helps you find the best DLL fixer software for your computer. We would like to know your views on this post to make it more useful. Your suggestions and comments are welcome in the comment section below. Share the information with your friends and others by sharing the article on social media.
We love to hear from you!
We are on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. For any queries or suggestions, please let us know in the comments section below. We love to get back to you with a solution. We regularly post tips and tricks, along with answers to common issues related to technology. Turn on the notification to get regular updates on the tech world.