Ludo is a classic board game that needs no introduction. It has been played for many centuries and was initiated as a royal game played by Kings, Queens and Princes only. The game has been universally played in all countries and continents alike with a few minor changes in the rules. Many of us have also played this among many board games before the invention of smartphones. And, if you want to relish those moments again, then you download one of the best free Ludo App for Android or iOS on your smartphone.
By the way, this is the best time to install any Ludo Game app and play with your friends over the internet during the lockdown period due to CoronaVirus Pandemic.
10 Best Free Ludo Games For Android
1. Ludo King
The first one on the list of best Android Ludo games is Ludo King, which is the most popular Ludo played on Android smartphones across the globe. This game is one of the few that is available on almost all major platforms like iOS and computers. It is free and includes Snakes and ladders Games as a bonus with 7 different designs and themes to choose from, such as Nature, Egypt, Disco etc. Finally, a special board, which enables Ludo for 6 players is also present.
Some of the other appealing features include:
- Users can play this game both Online and Offline.
- The Offline mode also includes a single-player with the AI built-in.
- Facebook Connectivity and users can post their results online.
- Support private chatting with Emojis feature.
- Does contain limited ads.
2. Ludo world- Ludo superstar
The most famous battle royale game of 2019, which is still leading in 2020 is PUBG by Tencent Games, the same developers’ team have created Ludo World. And, that is the precise reason why Ludo World makes it to the list of the best Android Ludo games. The app has chosen to adopt a classic and simple look and tried to make it as original as possible when it comes to the looks. Like PUBG, it allows the users to compete from players around the world and defeat them to become the King. However, Ludo world has one unique feature that is derived from PUBG, Ludo Power Mode, which comes with the following features:
- Double Distance: A special power that can double the number rolled on the dice.
- Dice Control: Helps users to control the number required and achieve it on the dice.
- Protection Shield: This guarantees protection for one turn from other tokens that will not be able to send your token back to the square.
- Power Roll.: This grants an extra turn as a bonus, and the user can play double chances in one turn.
3. Ludo Game: Ludo 2020 Star Game
If you are looking for a simple and best Android Ludo game, which does not have any extra features, then this is probably the app you were looking for. Ludo Game is quite suitable to play with family, friends and can also be played with kids as there are no special powers, features or complications of any sort. The free version might bother you a little with ads, but there is a premium version that removes all of them.
Some of the simple features include:
- The game can be played on a single mode against the computer, both online and offline.
- The games can be played up to 4 players in multiplayer mode.
- The game includes some variants other than simple Ludo that have slightly different rules according to the country chosen.
- You can make friends with people around the world and invite them or get invited whenever someone wants to play.
4. Ludo All-Star
If you love classic board with a twist, then Ludo All-Star is one of the best Android Ludo games that includes strategic and analytical skills to play a game as simple as Ludo. The game can be played by a maximum of four players in two different modes – Terminator and Team Battle, which increases the excitement than playing simple Ludo. The interesting features include many twists and turns that genuinely make Ludo All-Star as the best free Ludo game in 2020, and some of them are:
- A special Raid Mode during team battles.
- Users can purchase skins and themes by earning coins for free just by spinning a lucky wheel daily.
- Enable VIP status to cancel you previous dice roll if it is inappropriate.
- One of the best features is the astonishing Arabic theme.
- The app can be played between 2- 4 players, both online and offline.
- Once you initiate a game, you can invite your friends via Facebook messenger.
Also Read: 10 Best Battle Royale Games For Android
5. Ludo Warriors 3D
One Ludo game app, which has changed the entire look of the game is the Ludo Warriors 3D. This game app uses 3D effects and animations with astonishing sounds to provide real life like Ludo Life-like characters replace the tokens with amazing locations where the game board is situated nothing less than Gladiators vs Spartans. The screenshot will give you an idea of what I am talking about but playing the game once will help you to understand better, making it one of the best Ludo games ever.
Some of the key features are:
- Easy to play user interface.
- AI features to play in your place if you don’t respond at your turn for some time.
- Six different locations to choose from.
- Fascinating 3D effects, animations and sounds.
6. Ludo 2019
If you are bored of playing one of the best board games in the world – Ludo, then you can keep your real board aside and install this best Android Ludo game in your smartphone or tablet. The board has a lot of customizations and features, and you change your board after every game, making thing more interesting.
Other amazing features include:
- Multilingual support up to 11 European languages, including Portuguese and Swedish.
- Autosave feature which lets users resume a suddenly exited game.
- User-friendly interface.
- 3 different levels – easy, medium, hard.
7. Ludo classic
If you want to experience the oldest Ludo game board and play on the most classic board ever then, this is the app for you. Every feature of the game will take you back decades ago when in the absence of TV, smartphone and internet, Ludo was one of the most popular past times. Although the design is classic, it gives you a 3D view of your tokens, making a perfect blend of classic and modern times. It is one of the top contenders for the best Ludo games ever.
Other features include:
- Users can customize the Ludo game board design.
- 4 players can play on a single device.
- The app allows a single user to play with 3 AI users and that too in Offline mode.
- Users can choose from the different variants of the game.
- Two players can play the same game board on their devices and connect via Bluetooth.
8. Ludo Club
While playing Ludo, if you ever wished of attaining special dices then, this app will make your dreams come true. The object of the game is to become the King of Ludo and complete different levels and collect special dices. There will be many other players across the globe, trying to achieve that position.
Features of Ludo Club:
- You can play offline with local multiplayer.
- Users can play against the computer.
- Users can also choose from a variety of colourful boards.
- Playing every day will help you gain daily bonuses which makes it one of the best Ludo games.
9. Ludo Bing
Ludo Bing is not only one of the best Ludo games but overall rated as one of the best Android Board games. You can play Ludo Bing with your family and friends for free and even choose a random player across the globe online. There is a convenient offline mode too with Snake & Ladder game as a bonus feature. Overall it is free, but certain customizations might be paid.
The astonishing features include:
- Two modes of play: Classic and Quick.
- Users can send messages while playing and include Emoticons.
- A special wheel of fortune that can be spun daily to earn coins for buying special features.
- Invite your Facebook friends to play online in a private room rather than joining other players across the globe.
- Watch Videos to earn more coins.
10. Ludo Online (Mr. Ludo)
Another app on the list of best Android Ludo games is Ludo online, which was previously known as Mr Ludo. This app allows the users to emojis, which I must say are over-expressive. Also, users can choose from several options of backgrounds and themes and even set different views while playing the game. There are more than one ways to cheat in the game, and this makes it more exciting.
Some of the exclusive features are:
- A 3D view can be activated.
- You can play with family, friends and even choose random players.
- Earn coins to purchase VIP status for a limited time. This enables the user to cheat in the game.
- Leaderboards are regularly maintained and keep track of your friends.
- Invite friends from Facebook as well as play in offline mode on the same device.
Note: This app has been discontinued.
The 5 best free iPhone Ludo Games
11. Ludo Master
When it comes to iOS, one of the best iPhone Ludo games is Ludo Master, which is a free app released recently in 2019. The levels get more and more challenging as you progress further. The interface is quite easy to use with simple rules of the game.
Some important features of the game:
- Users are allowed to change or modify the rules and play as they wish.
- Users can play as multiplayer on the same device or play against the computer.
- Dices change color according to the player’s token color.
- Players can change the board and token design and customize it.
12. Ludo 3D Multiplayer
As the name suggests, Ludo 3d Multiplayer is another iPhone Ludo game that displays the board and counters in 3D visuals. Cute animals replace the normal tokens, and the game is multiplayer. You can play with 3 of your friends on the same device, or you can also play alone with 3 other players managed by AI. The simplicity and ease of use make it one of the best iOS Ludo games ever.
Some of the key features are:
- Users can play Online and Offline.
- Supports 10 languages.
- The user interface is very exciting and easy to use.
3. Ludo Neoclassic
If you are looking at the list of the best iPhone Ludo Games then, Ludo Neo Classic is sure to be on that list. It claims to be the original version of the game played in ancient India and Nepal (that’s where the Mount Everest is) centuries ago. The app contains all the versions of the game from the older ones to the commonly recognized international rules.
Some of the different rules of this Ludo app are:
- If the player gets 3 consecutive ones on the dice, then this will kill one of the player’s playing coins.
- If the Player rolls 3 consecutive sixes, then he/she can bring a coin out of the yard.
- The players can release a coin from the yard by rolling one or six.
- The players can also rollout real dices and input the number
- You can play using real dice and input the number you get in the app.
- Users can pause the game and restart it from the same location some other time.
14. Ludo Party
Ludo Party has revolutionized the classic Ludo game and changed the traditional way of playing with four people sitting in a room to a digital way of playing with players spread across continents. You can download this game for free and enjoy the astonishing 3D animation and graphic in the user interface. You can even initiate three computer players and play all by yourself and enable Auto Move if one player takes a long time to play. This is undoubtedly one of the top contenders for the best iOS Ludo games in 2020.
The most notable features include:
- The game consists of six boards to choose from.
- The App has an autosave feature which lets you connect from the same position if you lose internet connection.
- Players can leave the decision to the AI feature inculcated within the app to play on their behalf.
- A world ranking leader board is regularly maintained.
15. Parchisi Star
The final entry on the list of best iPhone Ludo games is Parchisi star, which is supposedly the original name of Ludo board game. Players can enjoy the classic version of the game and relive their childhood moments and others who have never played it can discover a new interesting way to spend quality time.
Other special features include:
- You can use emoticons to other players expressing how you feel and to distract them
- Users can chat with current players within the app.
- It is well suited for the iPhone and iPad.
- Users can choose different forms of Dice which also helps remembers whose turn it is
- Win coins and gift and unlock more features in the game.
Which One Did You Choose From The 15 Best Free Ludo Games For Android And Ios?
The journey of discovering the best free Ludo Game for Android and iOS finally comes to an end. With so many options, it is truly difficult to choose the best one. But if you were to discover yourself in the Google Play store and the Apple App Store all by yourself, you would find that there are at least hundreds of Ludo game apps, and it would take ages to search the best app from all those. This guide will make things easy for you, as you can now choose the best from the rest.
Follow us on social media – Facebook and YouTube. For any queries or suggestions, please let us know in the comments section below. We would love to get back to you with a solution. We post regularly on tips and tricks along with solutions to common issues related to technology. Subscribe to our newsletter to get regular updates on the tech world.