When it comes to mobile security, we are living in a world where there are more threats than opportunities. New malware and viruses are being discovered daily, making it increasingly challenging for users to protect their devices from cyber-attacks. New malware variants and unknown attack vectors have cropped up almost every other day.
In this new age of cyber threats, Android users need an anti-malware solution that can protect their devices from all threats – no matter where they come from. Keeping this in mind, Systweak Software has launched a new Android anti-malware app on Google Play Store called Systweak Anti-Malware.
Read Also: “Unknown Sources Keeps Turning On”? Here’s How To Fix The Issue
In this blog post, we will review Systweak Anti-Malware – an antivirus scanner application that can identify and remove any malicious software or virus on your Android device.
Systweak Anti-Malware Review
For malware attacks, PCs and laptops are not the only targets. Smartphones, too, have become a favorite target of cybercriminals. We need reliable anti-malware solutions to keep our devices safe from such threats. Systweak’s new software package, “Systweak Anti-Malware,” is designed to protect Android smartphones from malware attacks.
Designed and developed by Systweak Software, Systweak Anti-Malware is a powerful malware cleaning and virus protection app for Android smartphones. This Android security application shields your smartphone from malicious software and corrupted files.
Read Also: How to Use Antivirus Software to Fight Malware in Search Results
Systweak Anti-malware is built with cutting-edge algorithms that instantly identify and block every sort of harmful content that could damage your smartphone. This app’s database is updated frequently to protect your Android smartphone from the most recent viruses/malware.
Key Features Of Systweak Anti-malware
- Provides total security and privacy protection around the clock (24/7).
- Offers complete internet browsing security to protect you from visiting fraudulent and phishing websites.
- It scans and removes viruses, spyware, and other harmful stuff.
- Detect and remove risky applications with a single click.
- This Malware eradication app for Android allows for scanning both the SD card and internal memory.
- It helps you recognize apps that read call data and personal details or monitor your location.
- Provides Deep and Quick Scans for finding vulnerabilities.
- Easy-to-use UI that is clear and intuitive.
Read Also: Anti-Malware App To Prevent Data Corruption In Android
- Compatibility: Android
- Offered By: Systweak Software
- Size: 18MB
- Version: 9.01.05.29
- Requires: Android Version 5.0 and up
- Downloads: 1 L+
What’s New In The Latest Version
- In line with the most recent version of Android.
- Scan engine that seems to be quick and precise.
- The Database has been updated.
Read Also: How to Save Data & Power while Surfing on Android?
How To Install And Use Systweak Anti-Malware
- Click on the button to download & install the Systweak Anti-Malware app.
- Once downloaded and installed successfully, open the app.
- On the home screen, you will find a “Scan Now” button under the “SCAN” tab. Click on it to scan your device thoroughly for any malware/viruses/security threats.
- You will receive the message “Your device is secure” if no viruses/malware are discovered on your Android smartphone.
- However, if any signs of malware are found, you can click the “View Scan Result” button to view the details. And tap on the “Clean Malware” button to eliminate them.
- Under the “Security” tab, you can find the necessary “Secure” and “Non-Secure” settings for your device. With this data, you can quickly turn off the non-secure settings for your device.
- Under the “Privacy” tab, you will find the categorized list of apps using different aspects of your device. These include apps that read your info, access the calendar, track location, monitor calls, access storage, etc.
Apart from this, under the “Settings” option in the “More” tab, you will find useful features to safeguard you from malware/viruses.
- Real-Time Protection: Provides total security and privacy protection around the clock (24/7).
- Safe Browsing: Protect you from visiting fraudulent and phishing websites.
- Scan Type: Provides two types of scan “Quick” and “Deep.” We recommend you keep it on “Deep” for complete protection of your Android device.
- Schedule Scan: You can set the time and frequency (daily or weekly).
Read Also: Are Android Devices Safe? PhoneSpy Malware raises a new doubt about Android Security.
Systweak Anti-Malware is a one-stop solution to secure your Android phone. It’s packed with features to protect your device, including security scanning and removal of malicious apps, a real-time scanner, and removing any spyware or adware for a faster and more responsive phone. If you’re looking for a robust anti-malware app for your Android smartphone, Systweak Anti-Malware can be your choice. Give it a try, and share your feedback in the comments below.
Follow us on social media – Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.