Working with images is one of the most enjoyable pastimes, and for many, it is a professional task. You can perform many functions with pictures like rotating them, flipping them, altering the size, etc. These tasks can be done easily and quickly using the Image Resizer tool with multi
Step 2: Launch the app and select the Add Photos icon in the lower-left corner of the screen.
Step 3: The File Explorer box will open after you click the Add Photos button, and you’ll have to reach out and find the picture you want to turn.
Step 4: Click the Open button in the bottom-right corner after choosing the photo.
Step 5: Once the image has been added to the application screen, click the Next button.
Step 6: You’ll now be able to enlarge the image and change its orientation.
Step 7: The options to rotate the image include 90, 180, and 270 degrees.
Step 8: Next, select the Rotate Tool and choose the degree of rotation and the flip option to change the picture orientation.
Step 9: Select the Output folder and name located in the right panel of the window, then press the Process Button in the right-bottom corner of the application screen.
Step 10: Check and wait for the process to complete; it is a simple and quick procedure.
What Else Can You Do With The Image Resizer Tool?
Image Resizer is a useful application for resizing, flipping, rotating, renaming, and altering the format of many images at once. Add an entire folder or individual photos to resize pictures without affecting visual quality. Some of its characteristics are as follows:
- The Image Resizer application allows users to resize multiple pictures or a folder of photos using simple instructions.
- Users can resize their photographs in various ways with Image Resizer, including by selecting a custom Width & Height in size or percentage.
- This application allows users to flip or rotate images to modify their orientation.
- The Image Resizer software allows users to transform an image’s format from its original to several other formats, such as JPEG, GIF, and PNG.
- By adding a Suffix or Prefix and selecting the destination folder, the Image Resizer tool provides an all-in-one solution for renaming all of your images.
- The Image Resizer program retains notes of all actions taken and can be used to check what changes were made to an image later.
The Final Word On How To Rotate an Image to 90,180 and 270 degrees?
Anyone can use the Image Resizer Tool to make adjustments to their images. This utility combines various functionalities and modules into a single user interface. For Adjust Image Orientation And Scale-Up Images, I hope you find this tool useful.
Follow us on social media – Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. Please let us know of any queries or suggestions, in the comments section below. We would love to get back to you with a solution. We regularly post tips and tricks and answers to common issues related to technology.
Eileen MadridThanks for this informative article!