Do you spend much of your time on Gmail at your workplace? Gmail has many amazing features e.g. it allows you to load multiple mailboxes at the same time. If the default theme of the Gmail looks boring and monotonous to you then there is something which can be done about this. Gmail provides you inbuilt themes to make your Gmail screen look colorful. Apart from that if you want to add custom background to your Gmail page then you can do that as well. You can upload a photo from your computer to set it as Gmail background and here is how you can do this.
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Click on the settings button given at the top right below your profile picture. You will see many options choose Themes from the given options.
- This will open a tab for you in which you will see some preloaded Gmail backgrounds as soon as you will click on them it will show you the preview on the Gmail page.
- If you want to set an image from these given images then click on save and the selected picture will be applied as Gmail theme.
- If you want to choose an image from your computer then you should click on My photos given in the bottom left of the “Pick your theme tab”
- Next you will see a new window in which you can click on Upload a Photo, the third option from the left.
- Next click on “select a Photo from your computer” and you will be able to choose any image from your computer to set it as your Gmail homepage theme.
- If you want some more images from Gmail itself then you can click on the first option “Featured” and if you want to upload an image directly from the website to Gmail then you can click on Paste an image URL in the box and it will be your Homepage image.
This is how you can add a custom background to your Gmail home page or can add an image from your computer to the Gmail home page. Now you will not feel bored and monotonous working on Gmail and can have your sweet memories always in front of you.