Online Shopping has become one big time addiction! Gone are those days when we used to burn fuel and energy roaming into flea markets all day long. But now shopping has become much simpler. Just within a few clicks and snap our favorite products get delivered right at our doorstep. When talking about online shopping, Amazon is like a blue whale of the sea! It is one of the biggest shopping platform used worldwide catering products of every type and range.
But while shopping, have you ever noticed that Amazon utilizes your shopping and browsing history to enhance your shopping experience. Like it keeps displaying the products that are left in your shopping cart or recommending you products that you might like based on your shopping preferences. But what if you wish to selectively get rid of Amazon browsing history for whatever reason? Well, here is a quick fix!
How to Remove items from Amazon Browsing History
To selectively get rid of items from browsing history follow these quick steps:
- First, open this link and sign in to your Amazon account (If you’re not already logged in)
- As soon as you log in you’ll see a list of items that you recently viewed or checked out.
- Now click the drop down arrow next to “Manage history” to open a couple of helpful buttons.
- Here you will see two options. On the left, you can click “Remove All Items” to clear your entire browsing history. This can’t be fixed, so we don’t recommend using it unless you need to backpedal to square one.
5. On the right, you’ll see a toggle “Turn Browsing History on/off.” If you want to stop keeping track of your browsing or search habits disable this switch.
6. Here comes the real deal. You’ll see a card for every item you have ever viewed on Amazon. Each card has a “More like this” and “Remove” button. In this way, you can click Remove to dispose of it, or click on “More like this” if you want Amazon to provide you better shopping suggestions.
That’s it folks!
So here was a simple hack to trim down your shopping history on Amazon. We hope this will make your shopping experience much more pleasant!