3D touch is an amazing feature in iPhone 6s and above. Apple has included this feature in these devices as they are equipped with force sensors. That means when you press any application icon forcefully, it shows new accessibility options. This means you do not need to launch an application to use its functions. This also helps quickly uninstall apps by simply long-pressing them.
You might have observed your friends having iPhone 6S or above using this feature. Do you know that this feature can be used on any Android device and that too without rooting? So, let us find out how you can get 3D touch on your android device.
See Also: Best Android Launcher Apps
- Download Aviate launcher from Yahoo from Google play store. Here is the link to download.
Note: This app has been discontinued.
- Once you are done with download and installation of the app you will see some apps on the home screen and all the applications sort by categories and alphabets on next two screens. You can drag drop applications to the home screen.
- Next you need to set up quick access or the 3D touch for this long press on the home screen of the application. Then you will see settings at the bottom left of the screen.
- Next tap on Aviate labs.
See Also: 14 Best Android Security Apps
- Now go to Quick Actions.
- Here you will see that quick actions are turned off by default you can enable them to get 3D touch. When it comes to enabling quick actions, you will get two options one is “On” and the other one is “On without indicator” If you will tap on “On” the applications support 3D touch will show a bubble with the app icon. But if you will tap “On without indicator” then you will see application icon as Normal.
- After turning on Quick actions exit settings menu. Now long press on the applications such as email, Facebook.
Now you can enjoy 3D touch on your android device and can perform some quick actions even without the opening application.