It’s practically impossible to have a duplicate-free contact library on your iPhone. Whether by accident, typos or via sharing vCard information with others, there’s always the chance to run into double contacts. And everyone knows how confusing it could be to deal with a messed-up address book. However, with the aid of a dedicated duplicate contacts remover application, you can make the process far easier & quicker.
Below, we’ll be covering how to find, delete & merge duplicate contacts on your iPhone using Duplicate Contacts Fixer.
What Is Duplicate Contacts Fixer?
The application gives forth truly by what you would presume from its name. Duplicate Contacts Fixer a quick & effective way to scan & remove duplicate contacts on iPhone. With one simple scan, it lists all the duplicate numbers & makes it super-easy to either merge them or remove them with just a tap of a button. The application is quite light on system resources & doesn’t affect the battery consumption much. It boasts certain features like:
- Simple & easy-to-use interface.
- Detected duplicate contacts are grouped for easy reviewing.
- Quickly remove all the duplicate contacts in one-tap for a neat & organized list.
- It allows you to create a backup of all your contacts before scanning begins.
- The backup file gets saved in .vcf file format & it can be restored any time you want.
- Efficient enough to search & merge contacts with the same phone numbers, name or other details.
- Review before deleting.
- Capable of restoring accidentally deleted contacts.
- Available for iPhone & Android devices
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later
- Supports iPad & iPod touch devices as well
What Makes Duplicate Contacts Fixer Different From Other Apps?
The application doesn’t store any of the user’s database, hence you can be sure of your personal information.
How To Find & Delete Duplicate Contacts On iPhone?
The free version of this duplicate contacts remover lets users scan & remove up to three duplicate contact groups. If you wish to find & delete duplicate contacts in bulk, you can go for in-app purchases. To find duplicates on your iPhone with Duplicate Contacts Fixer all you have to do is:
- Install Duplicate Contacts Fixer on your iOS device.
- Give the app necessary permissions to run successfully.
- As soon as you allow, a ‘Contact Backup & Recovery’ pop-up will appear on your screen.
- Choose Yes or No to backup your contacts.
- If you click Yes, all your address book would be zipped into .vcf file and you’ll be asked to share it via mail. You can share it with yourself for future restoration purposes.
- Duplicate Contacts Fixer would automatically fetch your contacts book to find & remove duplicate contacts from.
- Once all the duplicate entries get the list down, tap on the Find Duplicates button to scan your address book.
All the duplicate contacts would be selected, so just review them and get rid of all the identical entries in one-tap on Deleted Duplicates button.
How To Merge Duplicate Contacts On iPhone?
There can be times when you have a few duplicate entries but one of them may have an additional entry saved such as an email address or another phone number. In such a case, Duplicate Contacts Fixer would automatically merge them into one single parent contact. The app provides one of the easiest ways to merge contacts on iPhone.
Find & Delete Duplicate Contacts In A Go!
So, the next time you’re trying to get a hold of Uncle Sam (no not that Uncle Sam, the other Uncle Sam, on your dad’s side), but aren’t completely sure if his number is right or just another duplicate contact. You can use an app like Duplicate Contacts Fixer to sort through the static in a blink.