Everyone likes capturing memories in the form of photos and videos. But only very few know how to keep them organized. So, if you are amongst those who are having problems managing videos and pictures on Mac and Windows, here we are.
In this post, we will discuss the easiest, fastest, and safest way to find and delete duplicate videos from PC and Mac. This way, you won’t have to spend hours browsing the system for finding the right video.
The Best Way To Find And Delete Duplicate Videos From Mac And PC?
Duplicate Files Fixer will help identify duplicate videos and detect duplicate photos without any hassle. This accurate and advanced duplicate file cleaner tool will check the computer for duplicate videos and pictures in all formats.
To use it, you just need to download and install it.
Once done, select the folder to scan and click Scan for Duplicates. Wait for the scan to finish. Afterward, you will see a list of duplicates divided into categories. Select the ones you want to delete and click Delete Marked.
Taddaa, you now have your Mac and PC free of duplicate photos, videos, documents, music, and other files.
Does this small introduction of the tool seem like a dream coming true?
If yes, then you should read further.
Benefits of Using Duplicate Files Fixer
- Get an organized and managed system
- Ample amount of free storage space
- No more wasting time in finding the right files
- Nicely arranged memories
- No duplicate data
- A sorted playlist with no duplicate music
How to find Duplicate Video Files on Mac and Windows?
You can find several duplicate file finder and cleaner tools in the market, but not all are compatible with Mac and PC. Hence, we picked a tool that is compatible with Windows and Mac. Not only this, but you can use it on Android also. This means if you have duplicate videos, photos, music, or documents on any of these three platforms, you can quickly delete them using Duplicate Files Fixer.
Not only this, if you have duplicates stored on an external drive, then you can find them. This easy duplicate file fixer tool even supports scanning external drives.
Features – Duplicate Files Fixer
- Compatible with Mac, Windows, and Android
- Scans external hard disk, SD Card, USB flash drive, etc
- Searches multiple folders or drives for duplicates
- Accurate detection of duplicates regardless of filenames
- Supports all video formats like MP4, MOV, WMV, MKV, AVI
- Support all picture and other formats
- Built-in preview feature
- Auto Mark feature to detect duplicates and delete in 1 click automatically
- Money-Back Guarantee
- Exclude a folder from scanning or protect the folder’s content from being auto marked
- Selection Assistant for customization
Systweak’s Duplicate Files Fixer is more than a duplicate video finder for Mac and Windows. Using it, you can find duplicate music, photos, documents, etc.
How To Use Duplicate Files Fixer And Find Duplicate Videos?
Note: For this post, we are running Duplicate Files Fixer on Windows 10. So, worry not the similar steps will work on Mac too.
1. Download and install Duplicate Files Fixer for free by clicking the button below
2. Once done, launch it.
3. Now add a folder or drag and drop the files to scan. To scan a folder of your choice, click Add Folder.
4. Once the folder and files are added, click Scan for Duplicates.
5. Wait for the scan to finish.
6. You’ll now see scan results. Hit the Video tab to see duplicate videos. The duplicates will be grouped.
7. To see details, click them and unhide the groups. Right in the preview pane, you can get all the details.
8. Now to select detected duplicates automatically, click Automark. Alternatively, if you want, you can manually select the videos.
9. Once Automarked, click Delete Marked and get rid of duplicate videos from Windows and Mac.
Note: If you want to make changes to the auto mark selection, you can use Selection Assistant. This feature lets you customize the rules and select files automatically that way you want.
Tip: If you want a particular file format or folder not to be selected by Automark, give it the lowest priority. Higher Priority is marked first.
In addition to this, if you want to learn how to exclude and protect a folder, you can read a detailed blog.
So, this is all on how to find and delete duplicate videos from Mac and Windows. Indeed, you can locate duplicate videos, photos, music files manually. But that process will not only be time-consuming and tedious, but it will not be accurate either. By using the best duplicate video finder, you can make this process simpler. Once unwanted duplicate videos are removed, you will be able to recover gigabytes of space without doing much.
We hope you will give this nifty tool a try. Do share your feedback with us about the tool and how it worked. We’d love to hear from you.