Huion graphic tablets are designed to inspire creativity in the digital realm. But when Huion drawing tablets stops responding or don’t work as they used to, things get complicated.
You might face this issue if the graphics driver is outdated or incompatible. Since you are here reading this post, it seems you are facing problem with Huion graphics drawing monitor.
Worry not, if the problem you are facing is related to a driver, we have got it covered. After reading this article, you will be able to download and update the driver for your Huion device quickly and easily.
But before we learn how to do that you need to keep the following things in mind.
Before installing Huion driver for Windows do the following:
1. Temporarily disable anti-virus and exit all drawing software.
2. Disconnect the graphics input device and system before installing the Huion driver. If you fail to do so, you might face errors in system identification or delay.
3. Avoid changing the default path when installing the driver.
Now that you know what to do and what not, let’s learn how to get Huion drivers.
There are two ways to get a Huion graphic drawing monitor driver. We will explain both one by one.
Method 1 – Manual Steps to install Huion Graphics Driver
1. Visit www.huion.com/download (official website)
2. Specify the product model, OS and what you want to download > submit
3. This will show you a list of drivers along with the release date. Click download next to the Driver Version you wish to install.
4. Extract the downloaded zip file and click the file with .exe extension
5. While doing so, make sure all painting programs are closed and follow on-screen instructions.
6. Click Install to continue and wait for the process to finish.
Once done, restart Windows and see if the Huion device is working or not. This should fix the problem. But if you don’t know the device details then? Here’s an alternate way to do this.
Method 2 – Automatic Way to Install Huion Graphics Driver
If you don’t have the device details or time to install the driver manually, there’s nothing to worry. Use Smart Driver Care, an automatic and easy way to download and update drivers. This driver updating tool will help get Huion installed on your Windows.
Smart Driver Care for the Windows operating system knows which driver to install for your device. It can easily handle all driver-related issues and is available both as a free and paid version. When you have it installed and running; you don’t have to worry about any driver-related issues. To use this excellent utility, follow the steps below:
1. Download and install Smart Driver Care
2. Run Smart Driver Care and click Scan Now. Smart Driver Care will now scan your system for outdated, corrupt, and faulty drivers.
3. Wait for the scan process to finish.
4. Once done, you can update the driver. If you are using the free version, click Update Drive next to the Huion HID. However, if you are using the paid version, you can click Update All to update all outdated drivers.
Note: The registered version of Smart Driver Care comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee. This means if you don’t like the product or are not happy with the results, you can return it and get your money back.
In addition to this, the Pro version comes with a backup and restore feature using which you can backup outdated drivers and restore them. Most importantly, this driver updating tool also works as a software updater.
The product lists down all outdated software that might lead to an online attack. So, this means you get a driver updater and a software updater in one product. Not bad at all. Right?
So, what are you waiting for? Download Smart Driver Care today and enjoy using this fantastic driver updater tool to update Huion graphics drivers and other outdated drivers on your Windows operating system.
We hope after following the steps explained above, you were able to resolve Huion driver related problems. Please share your feedback and let us know how you find Smart Driver Care.