Whenever you search anything on Facebook, it gets stored in your Activity Log. After which, you find your searched terms as suggestions listed below the search panel. It may get annoying sometimes as it shows you same friend you s already added or same pages you’ve already liked.
Unfortunately, there’s no setting introduced till now that can turn-off the search terms to store in your logs. However, we can help you clear search history in Facebook. If you have a Facebook account, it’s gonna be a piece of cake for you. You just need to follow these simple steps to clear search history in Facebook:
Also Read: How to Declutter Your Facebook News Feed
- Click on Settings dropdown in the top right corner and select Activity Log.
- Under Activity Log, click on More to view all the options.
Also Read: Facebook TV: All You Need To Know
- Click on Search from the list.
- Click on Clear Searches option against Search.
Also Read: Facebook Adds ‘Stories’ To Shame The Stalker In You!
- Confirm your action by clicking on Clear Searches button and all the search terms will be deleted.
Once your search history is deleted, you won’t find the annoying suggestions popping up on your screen. You can clean search history in Facebook via your Android and iPhone too.