Adobe isn’t just confined to the boundaries of Mac or Windows computers, instead, it extends its prowess to Android and iOS devices as well. Whether its leading PDF reader i.e. Adobe Acrobat Reader or photo editing tool, Photoshop, you are certain to find the variants of many of its apps on Android and iOS. Here we have curated a list of some of the best free Adobe apps that are available on both Android and iOS.
Best Free Adobe apps For Android and iOS
1. Adobe Acrobat Reader
If you are someone whose major part of the day goes into reading PDF documents, Adobe Acrobat Reader is one Android or iOS app that you should have on your smartphone. That’s because you don’t know when you may have to read PDF documents on the go or even edit them. Here are some other similar PDF editing and viewer apps that you can try.
- Edit PDFs – add texts and images, fix typos, etc.
- Compress large PDFs.
- Annotate on PDF using notes, comments, and highlight texts.
- Protect PDFs using unique passwords.
- Split or combine PDF documents.
2. Adobe Photoshop Camera
How about being able to choose the best effects and filters for your photos before you have even taken the shot? That’s what Adobe Photoshop Camera does for you. This free iOS Adobe app comes with several AI-powered features that arm you with everything you need to take scenic shots. From choosing the right lens, effect, fixing backgrounds, you name the task and the app will do it for you.
- Dozens of custom filters for pictures – Portrait, Spectrum, Desync, Scenery, Food, just to name a few.
- AI-powered real-time Photoshop effects.
- Get content-aware recommendations based on your camera shot.
- Custom-designed camera lenses inspired by popular influencers.
- Create perfect portraits by using the face light feature.
3. Adobe Lightroom
Photographers and photo enthusiasts swear by Adobe Lightroom. Quite like it’s Windows or Mac counterpart, even Lightroom’s smartphone apps help you create stunning photos and videos. You can begin with one-tap presets or filters and then move on with more advanced tools to remove unwanted objects, retouch photos, blur backgrounds and do so much more.
- AI-powered enhancements such as lens blur, portrait retouching, myriad of AI filters, etc.
- Easy-to-use yet comprehensive photo editor.
- Curated presets and filters (over 200+)
- Video editor and reels maker.
- A built-in camera that offers full manual control, HDR, and RAW capture.
4. Adobe Capture: Illustrator, Ps
Adobe Capture is an app that is available mostly for free on both Google Play Store as well as App Store. One of the best aspects of this app is that you can point your camera at any object, and in no time it will convert to vectors, color palettes, fonts, patterns, and much more. Another great aspect is that it is cross-compatible with other Adobe apps like Adobe Fresco, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Voice or audio to text.
- Create beautiful digital brushes and intricate patterns.
- Convert images into smooth, scalable, and detailed vector graphics.
- Generate 3D textures (realistic PBR materials) straight from your camera.
- Capture an image and find the font.
5. Adobe Photoshop Express
- Several photo editing tools comprising effects, presets, and the ability to fix distorted images and camera angles.
- AI-backed photo retouch and enhancer tool.
- Create memes, collages with Photo Collage Maker, and add watermarks & stamps.
- Auto-resize images according to various orientations.
- Upload and share on various platforms like Snapchat, Pinterest, Telegram, Facebook, etc.
6. Adobe Premiere Rush
Adobe Premiere has always been one of the most popular video editors for PC for it lets you create professional-grade videos. Not just that it also lets you manage the audio as well. Adobe Premiere Rush is an Android and iOS app that brings the same experience to your smartphone. With it you can shoot videos, edit them, add sound, and do a lot more.
- Capture videos from your camera and start editing immediately.
- Multi-track timeline with which you can create split-view and picture-in-picture-like effects.
- Customized animated titles.
- Choose from several royalty-free soundtracks.
7. Adobe XD
The iOS or Android app of Adobe XD works in unison with the desktop app. This means you can see a real-time preview of your desktop designs on your smartphone instead of doing guesswork of sorts. You can easily accumulate and compile design elements and work on them using other software since Adobe XD is cross-compatible.
- Real-time preview of desktop designs on your tablet or phone.
- Connect mobile via USB and see changes in your prototype on your smartphone in real-time.
- Browse search artboards.
- Save prototypes locally in order to access them offline.
- Adobe cloud storage.
Which Adobe App for iOS or Android Is Your Go-To Companion?
Adobe offers a wide array of products for fulfilling the creative, marketing, and document management pursuits of users. Its expansion into Android and iPhone platforms reflects its commitment to accessibility, empowering users on diverse devices. By creating products for these mobile ecosystems, Adobe ensures that individuals, whether on Android or iPhone, can seamlessly harness the power of creative and productive tools.
With that said, do let us know in the comments which one of the above is your favorite. And, if your favorite is not listed here, do mention that as well and we’ll update the list. For more such content, keep reading WeTheGeek. Follow us on social media – Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.