Agree or not, data is the most valuable asset of this digital era. From our precious memories stored in the form of pictures and videos to important files and docs, data is everything and more.
You may have come across with plethora of data recovery tools; we’re sure you must’ve heard of EaseUS recovery software. Launched back in 2005, the EaseUS data recovery tool is available for both Windows and macOS, in free and paid versions. EaseUS is a renowned brand in the data recovery segment that allows you to recover any data in just a few clicks quickly.
Bored with EaseUS? Well, you’ll be amazed to know that there is other software like EaseUS that can take care of the job, and allow you to recover data of any format. So, if you’re looking for EaseUS data recovery alternatives, then you’ve come to the right spot. In this post, we have listed the best alternative to the EaseUS data recovery tool that can guide and help you recover data without any hassle.
|S.no||Data Recovery Software||Best Known For|
|1||Advanced File Recovery||Recovering All types of Files|
|2||Advanced Disk Recovery||Recovering almost any kind of data, and restores without overwriting original data.|
|3||MiniTool Power Data Recovery||Supports more than 100+ file formats including photos, videos, and documents.|
|4||WonderShare RecoverIt||Easy to understand interface.|
|5||Stellar Data Recovery||Allows you to recover permanently deleted files as well.|
|6||Wise Data Recovery||Efficient data recovery speed.|
EaseUS Data Recovery Alternatives For Windows PC/Mac (2022 Updated)
Here is a list of the closest substitutes to EaseUS Data Recovery tools that you can use for your Windows PC/Mac to find and retrieve lost and deleted files.
1. Advanced File Recovery
Advanced File Recovery is another good EaseUS alternative you can try to scan, identify and retrieve your precious files on your Windows PC. The program is well suited for individuals that are not very tech-savvy and take advantage of its user-friendly interface to quickly and securely recover all the deleted/lost/missing photos, videos, documents, audio files, etc. Using this EaseUS Data Recovery Alternative, one can find and retrieve files from a computer/laptop, HDD, USB Drive, Memory Cards, SSD, and external hard disks.
Features: Advanced File Recovery
- Lets you view the list of detected files/folders before successful recovery.
- Supports emergency data recovery to rescue files lost due to virus attacks, system crashes, OS reinstallation, etc.
- Robust scanning modes: Quick Scan & Deep Scan to ensure no file remains undetected.
- Holds the potential to restore more than 1000+ file types and formats in a couple of clicks.
- Allows users to restore precious data from encrypted storage media as well.
2. Advanced Disk Recovery
Advanced Disk Recovery can be your savior for recovering data of almost any format and can easily rescue from data-loss situations. You can quickly recover unlimited data from pictures to videos to documents, almost anything with the help of this best EaseUS data recovery alternative tool. You need to install the tool on your device, select the hard disk or storage medium that you need to scan, pick a scan type and then tap the “Start Scan Now” button to proceed. Within just a few seconds, you will get the results listed on the window so that you can quickly recover your lost data. Here are a few key highlights of the Advanced Disk Recovery software:
Features: Advanced Disk Recovery
- Compatible with all major data formats.
- Supports external drives as well, including portable hard disks, USB drives, memory cards, and more.
- You can also apply a bunch of advanced filters to refine your search results based on file size, type, and date.
- Recovers data without overwriting original data.
- Comes with a unique “Preview” option that allows you to preview files before you decide on restoring them.
- Easy to use interface.
- Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and XP (both 32-bit and 64-bit).
3. MiniTool Power Data Recovery Software
MiniTool Power Data Recovery software comes next on our list of best EaseUs data recovery wizard alternatives. This nifty tool can quickly perform a deep scan on the hard drive, external devices, or whichever storage medium you pick to conduct the data recovery process. Here are a few key features that come along with MiniTool Power Data recovery software.
Features: MiniTool Power Data Recovery Software
- Supports more than 100+ types of file formats.
- Recycle bin data recovery.
- Recovers data from a crashed system, update failure, or blue screen of death errors.
- Offers a Preview feature to preview files before restoring.
4. Wondershare Recoverit
Wondershare Recoverit can serve as a decent EaseUS data recovery alternative and can help you to recover documents, pictures, videos, and audio files of almost any format. The application has an eye-catching interface and includes a Preview feature that shows a complete list of missing and accidentally deleted files that can be successfully recovered. You just need to further mark the ones you really need and get back your lost data. Here are a few key highlights of the tool:
Features: Wondershare Recoverit
- Supports data recovery on external drives as well, including SD cards, portable disks, USB sticks, Recycle Bin, and more.
- It works well even if the disk is formatted or crashed.
- You can also apply filters to refine the search results.
- Compatible with both Windows and macOS.
5. Stellar Data Recovery
Stellar Data Recovery is a professional software like EaseUS that allows you to recover data from hard drives, USB flash drives, and memory cards in just a few minutes. You can even recover permanently deleted documents, emails, photos, videos, and more files with the help of this advanced data recovery software. Let’s explore a few key features of the Stellar Data Recovery tool that will allow you to get the most done during the data recovery process:
Features: Stellar Data Recovery
- Up to 1 GB data recovery for free.
- Supports data recovery from corrupted, formatted, and malware-infected drives.
- Extends its support to scan external hard drives, USB drives, memory cards, portable disks, and more.
- Offers an option to preview files before restoring.
6. Wise Data Recovery
Wise Data Recovery is an easy-to-use EaseUS data recovery alternative tool that quickly recovers almost any sort of data including pictures, videos, documents, emails, texts, and more. It not only allows you to recover data from a PC but also extends support to external drives and smartphones. While choosing Wise Data Recovery software as an alternative to the EaseUS data recovery tool, you will get the following benefits:
Features: Wise Data Recovery
- Efficient speed, easy-to-use data recovery tool.
- Avoids data overwriting.
- Supports deep scan and restores RAW files.
- Customer support assistance to guide you through technical difficulties.
- Compatible with all versions of Windows.
Whether you accidentally deleted files, your system crashed, or formatted; you can use any of these EaseUS alternatives to recover almost any sort of data on your device.
Also, to know more about data recovery, visit this link!
Wrap Up: The List Of Best EaseUS Data Recovery Alternatives (2022)
As you can see, EaseUS Data Recovery is not the only file-restoring software available in the market when life challenges you with annoying data loss situations. Fortunately, tools like Advanced File Recovery, Advanced Disk Recovery works phenomenally to recover lost, missing and accidentally deleted photos, videos, audio files, documents and other multimedia files.
If you know or use any other EaseUS Data Recovery substitute, feel free to share your suggestions in the comments section below!