Why convert PowerPoint to PDF? Why go that extra mile to change the contents of PowerPoint into PDF? For several reasons, but just to bring things into perspective – Let’s say you have spent hours putting up a PowerPoint presentation that you are due to present in front of your colleagues. You want to make everyone aware of what the PPT contains but don’t want everyone to make modifications. You can convert your PowerPoint presentation into a PDF format that will look equally professional, and no one will be able to modify it.
Another reason why you may want to convert a PowerPoint file to a PDF is that the file size of a PPT is considerably large. And, in case you want to share the PPT, the large file size may create issues.
What After Conversion?
You could visit this section after you have converted your PowerPoint to PDF file format using one of the ways mentioned below.
After you have tried out all the methods we have mentioned in this post to convert PPT to PDF or, if you have converted other files to PDFs as well, such as JPG to PDF, maybe your next step consists of various PDF management tasks. Something that can make your life easy here is PDF management software like Advanced PDF Manager.
What Can Advanced PDF Manager Help You With?
When working with several PDFs, a utility like Advanced PDF manager can help you –
1. Merge and split PDFs.
2. Rotate them
3. Password protect PDFs.
4. Reorder the various pages as per your need.
5. Add and remove PDFs.
One of the best things about Advanced PDF Manager is that it offers various tools right in one place. You don’t need to be a seasoned techy to use Advanced PDF Manager. We have covered a separate post about the various features of Advanced PDF Manager and how you can use it. Do check it out.
How To Use Advanced PDF Manager?
1. Download, install and run Advanced PDF Manager.
2. Open the various PDF files that you want to work on.
3. From the variety of options on the top, choose one or many
4. You could choose to save the PDF or print it.
How To Convert PowerPoint To PDF On Windows PC
There are ways more than one in which you can change your PPT presentation into PDF file format in no time at all. Let’s discuss some of those –
1. With The Help of PowerPoint Itself
With this step, you needn’t go elsewhere. You can easily convert PPT to PDF with the help of your native Microsoft Office Powerpoint application.
1. Open the PowerPoint presentation that you want to convert to PDF.
2. Click on File.
3. From the left-hand side, click on Save As.
4. Browse the location where you want to save the converted presentation.
5. Click on the Save as type dropdown and select PDF.
2. Use A Third-Party Converter
If you have to convert PowerPoint presentations frequently and other file formats to PDF, you can also consider using a third-party PDF converter such as EaseUS PDF Converter offers a raft of options to convert PDF to multiple file formats and vice versa. First, let’s see how easy it is to convert PowerPoint into PDF file format with the help of EaseUS PDF Converter –
1. Download, install, run and open EaseUS PDF Converter.
2. Click on Open Files, or you can simply drag and drop the PowerPoint presentations you want to convert into the interface.
3. Select where you want to save the converted presentation – Same as original path or at a location of your choice.
4. Select the PPT you want to convert into PDF file format and click on the Convert button.
Why Choose EaseUS PDF Converter?
EaseUS PDF Converter offers the following features –
- Easy to use interface.
- Conversion of PDF to a variety of file formats and vice versa
- Add multiple files of any file format that you want to convert to PDF
- Merge and split PDFs
- Preview PDF files before saving them
- Unlock PDFs
Please Note: With the free version, you can add as many files of any file format to convert to PDF. You will also be able to preview those files as well. But, to perform the conversion, you will have to sign up for the premium version.
How Much Would EaseUS PDF Converter Cost Me?
Below mentioned are the various pricing plans of EaseUS PDF Converter –
3. Use Google Slides
Many of us use Google Slides to create PowerPoint presentations or upload PowerPoint presentations onto Google Drive. In that case, you can use Google Slides to download your PowerPoint presentations as PDFs. Refer to the screenshot and the steps below –
1. Open the PPT presentation in Google Slides.
2. Click on File > Download.
3. Select PDF Document (.pdf)
4. Convert PPT To PDF Online
Lastly; you can convert your PowerPoint presentation to PDF online. For this blog, we will be using ILovePDF. The online platform makes it easy for you to convert your PPTs and PPTXs to PDFs so that you can easily view them or cut down their size.
1. Visit ILovePDF.
2. Click on Select POWERPOINT files. You can select PPT files from a location on your computer, drag and drop files or choose files from Google Drive or Dropbox.
3. Once you have selected the file, click on Convert to PDF.
What was your reason to convert PowerPoint to PDF? And, were you successfully able to convert your presentations to PPT? Do let us know in the comments section below. We’d also like you to share this post with someone who might be in dire need of a solution to convert PPT to PDF. For more such content, keep reading WeThegeek.