The reasons to convert JPG to PDF can be many. For instance, you could want to add JPG images between your existing PDF pages. Apart from that, it could be that you want to convert scanned pages to JPG (as in the case of scanning lecture notes or pages from important documents) since scanned pages are not suitable for reading. You can convert these pages to PDF format.
Wondering how? Here are some of the best ways to convert JPG to PDF.
|And, while you are on it, consider using a PDF manager. A PDF management tool like Advanced PDF Manager can help you with tasks like –
● Merging PDF files.
● Splitting PDF files.
● Changing the orientation of PDF documents.
● Recording PDF pages.
● Adding and removing PDF documents/ pages.
And much more.
You can check out an in-depth review of Advanced PDF Manager, where we have discussed the features of this wonderful PDF management software in length.
How To Use Advanced PDF Manager?
In the context of the above scenario, let’s presume that you have converted JPG to PDF, but now you have two tasks at hand – (i) You have to change the orientation of some PDFs, and (ii) You want to insert PDFs between pages and reorder them. Let’s see how Advanced PDF Manager can help you. First, download, run and install Advanced PDF Manager.
(i) Change the orientation of some PDFs
1. Click on Rotate PDF.
2. Select the PDF that you want to rotate.
3. Keep clicking the Rotate button until the orientation is as you like.
(ii) Insert PDFs between pages and reorder them
1. Click open any PDF.
2. Click on Add PDF from the bottom.
3. Once the PDFs and their pages are open, you can drag a page to a position to reorder it.
1. Convert JPG to PDF Online
An online platform like IlovePDF lets you convert JPG files to PDF in a snap while offering many other options. For instance, you might want to adjust the margins and orientation of the images before converting them to PDF, ILovePDF lets you do just that. To convert JPG to PDF using ILovePDF.
- Visit ILovePDF.
- Click on the Select JPG images You can even choose to add JPG images from Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Click on the Settings (gear icon) to change page orientation, page size, and margin, and you can even choose to Merge all images in one PDF file.
- Click on the + icon if you want to add more JPG files, from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
- You can even choose to sort JPG files alphabetically by clicking on the icon just below the +
- Once you have chosen the files you want to convert, click on Convert to PDF.
2. Use A Third-Party PDF Editor To Convert JPG to PDF
How about installing PDF editing software that doesn’t just let you convert PDF files to other file formats, and vice-versa but lets you perform several other functions? EaseUS PDF Editor is one such tool. Here are some other functions that you can perform –
- Edit, merge, compress, split, create and annotate PDFs.
- Sign PDFs.
- Remove and add passwords.
- Add watermarks to PDFs.
- Convert PDFs to other file formats and vice versa.
Please Note: With the trial version of EaseUS PDF Editor you get limited functionality. You can purchase the complete version at US$ 29.95 billed monthly.
How To Use EaseUS PDF Editor To Convert JPG to PDF?
- Download, install and run EaseUS PDF Editor.
- From the left-hand side, click on Create.
- Click on From File.
- Select the JPG image from which you want to create PDF.
- Click on File > Save As.
- Select the location where you want to save the converted PDF file and click on Save.
3. Use The Print Option To Convert JPG to PDF
You might not be required to go anywhere else to convert JPG to PDF. Here is how you can convert JPG to PDF using the Print option.
- Open the File Explorerand head to the drive whose images you want to convert to PDF.
- Select the JPG files and right-click on them.
- Select Print.
- Under the Printer dropdown, select Microsoft Print to PDF.
- Click on Print.
- Choose the location where you want to save the PDF file.
4. Use Adobe Acrobat DC To Convert JPG to PDF
Most of us use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to view, edit and sign PDFs. But, not many of us know that Adobe Acrobat Reader DC can be used to convert JPG images to PDF files. All you have to do is drag and drop JPG image files or upload them, and you will be able to convert them to PDF files in a matter of seconds.
Please Note: Various features of Adobe Acrobat Pro, like converting JPG to PDF, are paid. You can try all the features of Adobe Acrobat Pro for free for 7 days, after which you will be billed. The pricing starts at USD 19.99/ month.
- Open Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
- Click on File.
- Click on Create PDF.
- Add files you want to convert to PDF.
- Click on Convert To PDF.
So, these were some of the best ways to convert JPG to PDF. Which is one that you like? Do let us know in the comments section below. Also, let us know if you ever had to convert and what the reason was. For more such content, keep reading WeTheGeek. Follow us on social media – Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.