A friend of mine sent me a PDF with descriptions of some exotic birds. Now, I want to save images of the birds from that PDF document as individual JPG files since I want to use them as wallpaper and edit some of them. How to convert the desired PDF pages to JPG?
For a variety of reasons, you might want to convert your PDF document into JPG or image format. With a normal PDF viewer, you might not be able to save your PDF document in JPG format or any image format for that matter. In this post, we’ll discuss ways in which you will be able to quickly convert a PDF document to a JPG.
Why Convert PDF To JPG On Your Windows 10,11 PC?
As we mentioned above, you might want to change PDF to JPG on Windows for a variety of reasons. Let’s talk about some of these below –
- By turning a PDF into a picture, you can stop the reader from making changes to the document.
- It could be that there are images in the PDF document that you want to post on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter that do not accept PDF downloads.
- Some PDF documents take up more space than JPG formats. By turning your PDFs into JPG images, you can save storage space.
How To Change PDF to JPG in Windows?
To turn a PDF into a picture, there are some easy ways. Here we are going to discuss some of them –
1. With The Help of Systweak PDF Editor
If you want to quickly convert a PDF document to a JPG, you can take the help of a PDF editing tool like Systweak PDF Editor. This app doesn’t just help you convert PDF to JPG but into various other formats as well. Here’s how you can use this tool to convert PDF to JPG –
1. Download, install, and run Systweak PDF Editor.
2. From the right-hand side, click on Convert PDF. It will download the components required to convert components.
3. Drag and drop your PDF files into the interface or click on Add Files and add files or folders by going to the location where your desired PDFs are kept.
4. You can also remove files that you don’t want to convert to JPG right from the interface itself as can be seen in the screenshot below.
5. Click on the Select Format dropdown and select *Img (.Jpg).
6. Click on the Output Folder dropdown and select a location where you want to save the converted JPG files. You can save the JPG file on your desktop, in your Documents folder, or a Custom Folder.
7. Once you have selected the location, click on Convert To Image.
2. Convert PDF to JPG Online
Even though using a dedicated PDF editor is probably the easiest way to convert PDF to JPG, in case you are unwilling to use a tool and have few PDFs to change to JPG, you can use an online image file converter.
1. Visit Smallpdf
2. You can either choose files from a location on your computer, Dropbox or Google Drive, or you can drag and drop the PDF files that you want to convert to JPG format.
3. Click on Convert entire pages.
4. Click on Choose option and wait for the conversion to take place.
5. You can either download individual JPG files or you can download a zip file that contains all the converted JPG files.
Converting PDF To JPG Is Easier Than It Looks
So, the next time when you are tasked with converting PDFs to JPG, you know what to do, right? We regularly come up with technical how-to’s, app/ software listicles, and everything tech. To stay up to date with the latest tech keep reading WeTheGeek. You can also find us on Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram.