Looking for the best PDF Manager tools? We’ve got you covered. In this post, we have listed the top PDF Management software that you can use for formatting your business documents.
Whether it comes to your business needs or personal, working on PDF (Portable Document Format) files has a bunch of benefits compared to other document file formats. The PDF document is presented in the same layout and format as to how you laid it out initially, no matter on which device or platform you access the file. Not just this, you can easily integrate interactive elements to the PDF file like images, hyperlinks, signatures, and more. Hence, PDF is a widespread document format that supports almost all major platforms, including Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
Image source: Adobe Help Center
What is a PDF Manager
A PDF Manager is a utility app that allows you to merge, split, combine or edit multiple PDF files simultaneously. PDF Manager tool can be used for reordering, rotating, extracting, or deleting a batch of files at once. So, with the help of a PDF manager app, you can easily work on multiple PDF files at once to boost productivity, multitask, and streamline your workflow process.
Let’s explore the best PDF manager for PC that will allow you to edit and format PDF docs like a pro!
Best PDF Managers for Windows and Mac
1. FOXIT Phantom PD
Foxit Phantom PDF is an all-in-one utility tool that allows you to reliably view or edit multiple PDF documents simultaneously. It offers you a variety of convenient annotation tools to delete or add pages, add comments, highlight content, use stamps, and more. You can find a bunch of easy-to-use design tools on this app at no additional cost. Foxit Phantom PDF also comes with a unique feature that supports direct content editing. So, yes, create professional-looking PDF documents within no time by using this nifty tool to multitask and edit multiple PDF files.
- Offers you a variety of ways to edit or format PDF documents.
- You can use this tool to convert your PDF document to other formats.
- Supports various languages.
- Smooth and flawless workflow even while you work on complex documents.
- Reliable user support.
- Multiple file-sharing options.
- Limited features are available along with the trial version.
2. Nuance Power PDF
Image source: Tech Advisor
Next on our list of best PDF Managers comes Nuance. Nuance Power PDF is a robust solution that allows you to effortlessly streamline, convert, edit, share and format PDF files. It comes with an easy-to-use interface that makes the job of handling multiple PDF documents easier. Nuance Power PDF offers you exceptional document conversion capabilities supporting a wide range of file formats. Nuance Power PDF tool is ideal for all business types that require a PDF tool for 5 or more people. The extended version of this tool, i.e. Nuance Power PDF 2 also extends its support to touch screen capabilities for a more enhanced collaboration experience.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface.
- Search within documents.
- A dedicated mode for Batch Processing.
- Value for money.
- Only works on the desktop. Not available for iOS, Android, and web-based platforms.
Also read: How To Convert PDF To Word On Mac
PDFelement is a professional tool that offers you the easiest way to create, edit, convert and sign PDF documents on Windows and Mac. Available in more than 9+ languages, PDFelement is an all-in-one solution to merge and batch process PDF files effortlessly. It comes with a cross-platform support functionality across Windows, Mac, and iOS.
- Intuitive, powerful, and affordable.
- Available in multiple languages,including English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, and more.
- Easy document handling.
- Converts pdf into various other formats like word, Image, ppt.
- Minor Performance lags when working in heavy and complex PDF files.
- Document loading takes a little time.
- Android app not available.
4. PDF Suite Pro
PDF Suite Pro is a standard, professional, and one of the best PDF Manager tools that you can use to create, edit, format, review, and secure PDF documents. Whether you’re working on an existing document or starting from scratch, PDF Suite Pro makes the journey of handling multiple files smooth and seamless.
- Create interactive forms with a simple import function.
- Supports digital signature, password protection that keeps your PDF files secure.
- Value for money.
- The trial version of the tool is only 14 days.
- Minor text alignment issues were reported by users.
5. Lightning PDF Professional
Here comes the next item on our listicle of best PDF Manager tools. Lightning PDF Professional comes with an easy-to-use interface and is an ideal tool for both businesses and individuals.
- Offers advanced annotation features.
- Supports a wide range of file formats for PDF file conversion,including EPUB.
- Available in more than 23 languages.
- Economic PDF conversion and editing software.
- Password protection is not supported.
- Misses a few advanced editing features.
6. Adobe Acrobat
Always save the best for the last, as they say! Right? Adobe Acrobat DC 2022 is a complete multi-device PDF solution to create, edit, merge, convert PDF documents. From fixing typos in a flash to converting the PDF file to any other format, Adobe Acrobat is a comprehensive solution to meet all your editing needs.
- Easy to use interface.
- Value for money.
- Ideal for bothbusinesses and individuals.
- Advanced document conversion capabilities.
- OCR management still has room for improvement.
Here were the 6 best PDF Managers for Windows and Mac. When it comes to handling multiple PDF documents or batch processing, you can rely on any of the above-listed tools to get the job done. Save your time and effort while editing PDF documents by using these advanced PDF management software. Which tool do you rely on for creating, viewing, and editing PDF files? Feel free to share your suggestions in the comments section. Follow us on social media – Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.