Ever wondered how you would have looked if you had those six-pack abs? Or, how would you have looked by shedding a few inches or with a skin tone slightly fairer? Here are some body editing apps that can help you do just that. But before we dive into the world of such apps, it is important to note that these apps are just for fun.
We encourage you to love the skin you’re in. You would rather use these apps to visualize your personal goals and become healthier. Instead of just superficially comparing to, for instance, someone skinny or muscular and then starving yourself and becoming sick.
1. BodyApp – Visualize How A Well Toned Body Looks Like
BodyApp is one of the best body editing apps that enables you to bulk up, slim down, increase height, balance skin tones, and refine curves wherever needed. It also lets you do a lot many other things such as elongating your legs. It offers various muscle editing, body transforming, skin tone editing, and tattoo-making tools. Apart from that, it offers various artistic effects as well.
- Refine waistline.
- Look taller and slimmer.
- Find the perfect skin tone and get a natural tan.
- Various artistic effects.
- Get 6 and 8-pack abs.
- Sometimes the output is a bit blurry.
2. Body Editor – Enhance Curves To Up Your Weight Loss Game
Looking for a photo body editor app, consider using Body Editor. With it, you can reshape your body, enlarge curves, enhance selfies, shrink your waist, and do loads of other things. It is also one of those powerful Android apps that uses AI. With it, you can travel back to the 80s and 90s and soon generate vintage-style profiles in a matter of a few taps.
- Enhance body curves.
- Add tattoos, six-pack abs, and chest stickers.
- DIY your own appearance – Add a beard and change your hair.
- Weight loss without fitness workouts.
- Comes with a photo collage maker and supports up to 18 photos.
- Some features may lead to pixelated effects.
3. PhotoDirector – An Overall Best Photo Body Editor
PhotoDirectior is an app that comes from Cyberlink who are the makers of PowerDirector which is one of the best Professional Video Editing Software. As a photo body editor app, PhotoDirector offers various tools with which you can enhance the features of your body. For instance, you can edit your photo and add subtle and natural changes to your face.
- Body slimming tool.
- Waist editor.
- Face reshaper tool.
- Increase the length of your legs.
- AI-powered app.
- The “Remove” feature sometimes malfunctions.
4. Body Tune – Fine Tune and Enhance Body Curves
If you are actively working out and are specific about which areas of your body to lose fat from, Body Tune is a body editor app you can install. It can slim, increase, or enhance any area of your body. You can edit your body to look thinner, fitter, taller, and much more. Furthermore, the app offers a wide collection of tattoos from around the globe.
- Make your body slim and skinny.
- Reshape body curves with thigh thinning, hip enhancement, and waist slimming
- Increase height.
- Make legs slimmer.
- Increase muscle mass.
- Results can be a little inaccurate at times.
5. PrettyUp – Reshape Body In Video
Reshape body in a video app? PrettyUp is an option to consider. With it you not only get to adjust your face and body in a photo but also retouch video as well. You can remove wrinkles, smooth skin, and whiten your teeth. And, we are not just talking about a single body or face, with this video body editing app, you can edit multiple faces and bodies.
- Get slim waist, legs and anywhere needed in video with skinny filter and slimmer.
- Liquify and get a slim face.
- Get smoother skin and clear pimples and acne.
- Lighten eyebags and dark circles under your eyes.
- Video interpolation to smooth video.
- Occasional glitching and freezing.
6. YouCam Perfect
This body editing app boasts over 800 million downloads and for a good reason. It’s one app that packs in several great features from tuning the body to making collages to adding great effects, YouCam Perfect is indeed an impeccable photo editing app. What’s even better is that it comes with predefined templates that can further help you in your photo editing mission.
- Tune your body as per your goals.
- Create fun and unique avatars.
- Enhance colors and get sharper pictures
- Save work to cloud backup.
- Hide objects with blur.
- Advanced features are available in the paid version.
7. Fotor – Best AI-Powered Body Editor App
Fotor is a comprehensive photo editor app that is powered by artificial intelligence. Although, as a photo body editor it lacks certain advanced features as many other apps, it is known for its precision and you can perform a variety of things as shown below. Apart from body retouching, you can also retouch your background and change it to something you like.
- Reshape and slip specific body parts.
- Add virtual makeup.
- Increase the intensity and size of the brush used for reshaping.
- Enhance muscle tone.
- Adjust body proportions.
- It’s not as feature-rich as some of the other body editor apps.
You Look Beautiful The Way You Are
Again we’d like to reinstate that these Android and iOS body editing apps are just for fun. You already have a body that you can be proud of. Rather than being disheartened by comparisons, you should instead use these apps to inspire you and help become a better version of yourself. For example, you can use the app and see how you would look if an acne is removed and then be motivated to get a treatment.
Do let us know your thoughts, your views, and if you have a favorite body editing app that you use often. For more such content, keep reading WeTheGeek. Follow us on social media – Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.