Spotify is a well-liked and widely-used music streaming service that is accessible worldwide. It has grown to be quite well-liked and is now a preferred option for music fans. But for various reasons, users using the service may encounter certain problems. Some Spotify users frequently complain that they face Spotify login issues which are pretty frustrating.
So here in this article, we will look at various reasons causing this Spotify login problem and how you can resolve this. So without further ado, let’s get started.
Why Are You Facing this Spotify Login Problem?
Spotify logouts can happen for reasons, like computer malware/bugs or technical issues with your device. In addition, the following are additional causes for your Spotify account’s login issues:
- Due to your account’s violation of its policies, Spotify has blocked it.
- Your internet connection fluctuates.
- You need the most recent Spotify app.
- The application has a bug.
So now you’re well acquainted with the reasons causing this error, now let’s get started with solutions for the same.
How To Fix Spotify Unable to Login Error
1. Verify your Login Credentials
Sometimes while we’re rushing, we type the incorrect password or email address. For example, capitalization errors and improper space can prevent Spotify from granting you access to your account and captivating playlists. Therefore, whenever you use your device to log in, make sure to double-check your login credentials.
2. Check Your Internet Connection
The next thing to look for when trying to enter your Spotify account is a functioning internet connection. If your device is not connected to the internet, Spotify won’t be able to authenticate your login information because it needs an active internet connection. It can lag and lose credibility if there is a shaky internet connection. Switching off and on mobile/Wi-Fi data will enable you to get Spotify back in working order in this situation. Rebooting your modem or internet router will create a new connection. It could resolve the discussed problem.
3. Ensure Spotify Servers aren’t down
Like other well-known social networking sites and streaming services, Spotify occasionally has service interruptions. And when this occurs users encounter difficulties loading music, playing songs, or entering their accounts. You can verify this in two easy ways.
- The music streaming platform runs a Twitter account named Spotify Status to inform consumers of any problems with the app. If Spotify is down, you can check into that account and confirm it.
- Open Google on your device and open the Downdetector Type Spotify in the search bar area to view all the current problems the app is having.
4. Clear Spotify App Cache & Storage Data
Cache files are used by Spotify to enhance your app-using experience. You might be experiencing sign-in issues as a result of these files becoming corrupt. Luckily, clearing your Spotify app cache & storage data will solve the ‘can’t log in to Spotify’ problem.
- Go to the Spotify app and long-press onto it to open the sub-menu and tap on the “App info”.
- On the following page tap on the “Storage & cache”.
- Now tap on the “Clear Storage” & “Clear Cache” options one by one and follow any prompted steps to clear them.
5. Update Your Spotify Application
Many issues, such as login difficulties, might arise from an older version of the Spotify app. Simply updating the application on your device to the most recent version, can fix the majority of these problems. It is always advised to update apps as the developers address relevant problems and bugs to enhance the app’s functionality. To update the app follow the steps below:
- Go to the Spotify app and long-press onto it to open the sub-menu and tap on the “App info” option.
- On the App info page, tap on “Advanced” and then choose “App details.”
- It will take you to the Google Play Store if you find an option to update the app then tap on it.
To Wrap This Up
So, by following these methods step by step you can get rid of Spotify login issues. After that, you can use Spotify on your phone or PC to continue listening to music. If you also know some other possible fixes to the problem then don’t hesitate to tell us. Also, if you have any suggestions or questions regarding the same then let us know in the comments below.