Logitech manufactures one of the best gaming hardware for Windows PC. But to take advantage of this specialized gaming hardware, one must have compatible drivers installed as well. However, many users have reported inconvenience in searching, downloading, and installing appropriate Logitech drivers on their system. This article will list the 5 best Logitech driver alternatives that you can use to update drivers on Windows 10 PC.
5 Logitech Driver Alternatives
1. Smart Driver Care
To update any driver on your system, including Logitech drivers, you need a tool to scan your computer and point out the missing, corrupt, and outdated drivers in your system. Fortunately, such a tool is available and is known as Smart Driver Care that is smart enough to identify and fix issues on its own with minimum human interaction. Once all the drivers have been updated, users have stated a swift, smooth, and flawless system with enhanced performance. This tool can do more than you expect:
- The download and installation process completes with a few clicks
- It takes a backup of the previous driver versions
- Allows the user to exclude a specific driver.
- Schedule updates when you are not working on the computer.
- Simple and fast application.
2. Advanced Driver Updater
The second one to make it to the list of 5 best Logitech driver alternatives is Advanced Driver Updater. This application can scan the hardware installed in your computer and drivers installed and then prepare a list of driver issues in your system. These issues can then be fixed by pressing one mouse click and can be used by anyone. Other features of this tool include:
- Convenient to Use with Intuitive Interface
- Automatic process to scan, identify, and fix driver issues.
- Supports scheduling the scan at a fixed time.
- Users can exclude certain drivers from scanning.
- Support 10+ languages.
- Compatible with Windows 10 & previous versions.
3. WinZip Driver Updater
Another Logitech driver alternative is WinZip Driver Updater, which maintains the drivers installed in your system. This application boosts your computer’s performance by installing the latest version of the driver required by your PC. WinZip has been a leader in providing utilities for Windows 10 OS, and this tool is no different in any way. Some of the exquisite features include:
- Superfast engine that scans and fixes with great speed.
- Allows users to schedule driver scans and updates.
- Identifies all driver issues and install drivers from trustworthy sources.
- Easy to use with no technical skills required.
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8, and 7 operating system.
- Users can create backups of drivers and exclude some of them from being updated.
4. Driver Easy
To get information about your computer in an organized and convenient manner, you can use the Driver Easy application. Providing your hardware information is a complimentary service provided by Driver Easy in addition to its primary task of updating your system’s drivers to the updated version. This tool helps to manage our drivers and notifies the users when a compatible update is available. Some important points to consider about Driver Easy are:
- Many users have recommended Driver Easy on gaming forums as it boosts overall PC performance.
- Optimizes your PC by updating your drivers.
- Installs certified drivers from trustworthy sources.
- A lightweight app that does not consume much of your system resources.
- Supports almost all Windows OS versions.
5. Driver Genius
Driver Genius is one of the oldest apps on the block and was previously marketed as Driver-Soft. This app makes a thorough identification of your PC and the current drivers installed, making it easy to identify all the outdated, faulty, and corrupt drivers in your system. It then fixes them only after user selection and confirmation. Other features include:
- Huge database including thousands of drivers.
- Allows users to clone drivers
- Drivers installed consist of licensed versions only.
- Users can back up the drivers before the update and restore them if anything goes wrong.
- One of the fastest and most convenient to use.
The Final Choice: 5 Best Logitech Driver Alternatives for Windows 10 PC
Logitech offers the latest and compatible drivers for its hardware on its official website. But it is not a convenient task to identify the appropriate driver, download and install it on your computer. The same task is carried out with ease using any of the Logitech Alternatives mentioned in this article. Do inform us about your choice in the comments section below.
Follow us on social media – Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. For any queries or suggestions, please let us know in the comments section below. We would love to get back to you with a solution. We regularly post tips and tricks, along with answers to common issues related to technology.
Camila SaundersSmart Driver Care is a very good tool when it comes to automatically updating your drivers.
Mridula NimawatI would go with Advanced Driver Updater.