Macbook touch bar makes lots of things easier for you and apart from scrolling you can do lots of things with this smart tool. Sometimes it is like a second display for your Macbook and this is where you may need to take screenshot of it. In this article, we will discuss that how to take screenshot of your Macbook’s touch bar.
- Press Shift+Command+6 on your Keyboard.
- Find the screenshot as a .png file on your desktop.
- Screen shot may look wide on the screen of your Macbook Touch Bar’s resolution is 2170 by 60 pixels. You can customize it using the picture editor.
- If you want to copy the screenshot to the clipboard, then you should press Control+Command+Shift+6. On the keyboard. Now you can paste the image of touch bar to word or to any picture editor.
- If you use to take screenshots of your touch bar very often then you can also include a button to touch bar itself to take screen shots. When you will press this button to take screenshot it will simply ask you where to save it.
- If these shortcuts look bulky to you can customize these Mac shortcuts to make your own shortcuts. You can do this by going to System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts, then clicking the “Screen Shots” category.
This is how you can easily take screenshot of the touch bar of your Macbook and can share it for troubleshooting purpose or for fun.