Printing, scanning, and signing documents is not only a time-consuming process but also involves a lot of wastage of resources and is in a way anti-environment! Which is why over the years using e-signature to sign valuable docs has become a popular choice amongst professionals and organizations. Lucky for us, there are now a plethora of apps and websites are available that allow you to sign a PDF with your digital signature.
Adobe Acrobat Pro Dc
Price: US $ 14.99
Platform: Android, iOS, Windows & Web.
Whether you want to track, manage or send your e-signatures, with Adobe Acrobat Pro Dc you can do it in real time. It is the simplest and quickest way to collect electronic signatures that are legally binding in countries across the globe. Moreover, it is suitable when you require them overnight.
- It is a perfect tool that manages your signed and unsigned documents.
- The tool provides an alert when the required files have been signed. Moreover, you can send a prompt to your senior/boss to sign the priority files.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro Dc automatically keeps online records of every single file that have been signed till date.
- With Adobe Acrobat Pro Dc, you can password protect the PDF files.
How to Use It:
Step 1: First open the PDF which you want to get signed.
Step 2: Click on Fill & Sign, you can locate it on the left-hand side of your screen.
Step 3: Select the area where you want to sign.
Note: You need to have a PDF opened before you create e-signature.
Step 4: Now, click on Sign and choose the option out of add the signature or add initials. You can type down your name or draw the signature which you usually use depending upon their significance.
Note: You can also add the image of your signatures by clicking on “image” option.
Step 5: After drawing your signatures, you need to click on Apply. You can move your signature to keep it in the right place.
HelloSign is one of the best tools to sign a PDF using a digital signature. The tool takes its security seriously and provides bank-level protections to keep the data secure and safe. As per its developers, the data you saved is protected behind the firewalls and encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption.
- HelloSign comes with amazingly designed and modern user interface, which has tons of influential features.
- It is possible to integrate HelloSign with other apps such as Dropbox, Slack, HubSpot, Google Docs, and OneNote.
- As the tool works in the cloud, you can have peace of mind while using the HelloSign.
How it Works:
Step 1: First, login into HelloSign app.
Step 2: Click on “Just Me” under the “Who needs to sign?”
Step 3: Now, click on the downward arrow that is available on the top-right hand side of the screen and beside your email address. You need to select create a signature from the dropdown list.
Step 4: Now, on the new “Create Signature” window, select the mode, whether you want to type the signature or want to draw it (from the bottom left corner).
Note: You can also upload an image of your signed signatures.
Step 5: Now, you can upload the pdf file you want to sign and click on “Fill Out & Sign”.
Step 6: Select “Signature” from the left-top corner and then click “Insert”.
Step 7: Now, drag the signature and drop it at the place where you want to place them in the document.
Step 8: Hit “Continue” button from the top right corner. Now, your file has been saved to HelloSign account.
Step 9: Click on “Documents”. In case you want to make any changes in the file.
Price: 2 free tasks per hour – US $ 6 per month.
Platform: Available for Linux, Mac OSX and Windows.
Smallpdf.com is browser-based service that allows you to convert, compress, split, merge, view and edit your files in real time. You can use the facility to sign your documents without any trouble. Smallpdf is also useful to convert your PDF files to excel, word, PPT, and vice-versa. You can integrate your files with Google Drive and Dropbox.
- It is the easiest and the most hassle-free way to apply your digital signature on the documents.
- It is effective tool to convert your PDF, reduce the size of your PDF files to 144dpi which is considered as the perfect size for uploading files to the web via emails.
- It is a secure platform that deletes the file from the server after completing one hour. Moreover, this online service provides 100% guarantee of your privacy.
- The website is designed in such a way that you can download your files at the tap of your finger.
How to Get Started With Smallpdf:
Step 1: Go to the Smallpdf website and click on “Choose file”.
Step 2: Select the file you want to use.
Step 3: Now, draw your signature that you want to apply to the document. Either you can upload the signature or you can use the camera to capture it.
Step 4: After drawing your signatures, click on “Save”.
Step 5: Now, on the new windows, click on “PLACE SIGNATURE”. Drag your e-signature to the place where you want to keep them and click on “Apply”.
Step 6: That’s it. You can download the document that has your e-signature on it and send to the person you want to.
Price- US $ 4.99
Platform- Android, iOS
With JotNot Signature app, you can easily get peace of mind and sign your significant documents without printing, scanning and sign them. Isn’t it cool? JotNot Tool comes with an attractive feature that lets you sign the document directly on the app. After signing your signatures once, you can share it with others via emails or cloud services like Google Docs, WebDAV, DropBox, etc.
- You don’t need access to your MacBook Air, you can sign your valuable documents from your iPhone and iPad.
- It is possible to make changes in the document. You can add date, text, rename documents and checkmark annotations.
- You can password protect your private and confidential documents.
- It is possible to sort your files manually by using name and date filters.
Using these apps will make your life a lot easier than before. Moreover, it is the best way to save time as well as papers. So, start using PDF digital signature apps and websites to get the work done with minimal efforts.