We always look for better options to express our feelings to our loved ones especially during occasions like anniversaries, birthdays and festivals. We use our smartphones to text, make a video calls, send voice and picture messages etc. to shower them with wishes and greetings. Interestingly, you can send touch messages from apple watch to apple watch that makes receivers feel a touch on their wrists. Not only this you can also send your heartbeat to the receiver to make things even more personal and special. So, let us find out how this amazing feature works on apple watch.
- To send a digital touch message you can tap on reply while you receive a message or you can go to messages.
- Select a conversation with the contact to whom you want to send a Digital Touch message or force touch the screen and then select “New Message”.
See Also: 9 Best Apple Watch Games Worth your Attention
- Now, tap on the Digital Touch button.
- Now you will be given a blank screen on which you can draw your digital touch message. You can change the color of drawing by taping dot on the top right corner.
- Specific gestures are assigned to send specific haptic feed back to the receiver.
- Send a kiss by tapping two fingers on the screen.
- Send your heartbeat by tapping and holding two fingers on the screen until you see a heart.
- You can even show anger of sorts by tapping and holding one finger until you see a flame.
See Also: 9 Apple Watch Tricks You Should Know!
Apart from this you can tap screen multiple times in a rhythm to send those taps to the recipient. If the recipient is receiving your messages on the iPhone instead of apple watch then these messages will be delivered as normal iMessage.
So now you can instantly tell your loved ones that you are missing them through touch messages. Express your emotions from wherever you are and your apple watch will help you to do it in the best manner possible.