Smartphones have increased the craze of photography and people with iPhones have the best smartphone cameras when compared to other brands. It is commendable how Apple has improved its camera hardware and software with each new iPhone model. However, it did not provide users with a duplicate photo fixer application that would help them remove the duplicates, near-identical and similar images on their device to save the storage space for more memories. This guide helps its readers in describing one such amazing duplicate image finder software known as Duplicate Photos Fixer.
How to Manage Duplicate Photos on iPhone
Duplicate Photos Fixer for iOS
Duplicate Photos Fixer is an iOS app available on the Appstore and developed by Systweak Software. It is a lightweight app that uses a powerful algorithm to compare two images based on the content rather than name, size, and date of creation. This feature helps the Duplicate Photo Fixer app to identify similar-looking images along with exact duplicates. Here are a few advantages of deleting duplicate images:
- Free Up Disk Space. Duplicate Photos Fixer helps users to regain the valuable and limited disk space on their iPhone. By removing those images that are not required and unnecessarily occupy your iPhone storage, you can always use this space to store more photos and files.
- Organize Photos. This application assists users to organize their photo collection by removing similar shots and duplicate images. This will help to relish your memories without having to go through a bunch of repeated images.
Most of you may ask why duplicate photos accumulate in our smartphones. There are many reasons for the same but the most common reasons include:
1) Clicking photos in quick succession while tapping multiple times on the camera snap button.
2) Clicking photos in Burst Mode allows users to capture multiple photos of the same moment in nanoseconds.
3) When you receive the same party pics from multiple sources, you accumulate similar and near-identical images.
4) When you have created frequent backups of your images, there is a chance of multiple images clogging your iPhone.
Features of Duplicate Photos Fixer for iOS
There might arise a question as to why you should choose Duplicate Photos Fixer over other apps in the software market. The answer to this question can be answered with the features of this application.
Simple & Swift. Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro is an easy-to-use application that can be used by anyone without training. It is also very fast in scanning, comparing, and removing duplicate images by using powerful algorithms that provide accurate results.
Preview Images. The duplicate photos identified can be checked and viewed in a preview window before selecting them to be removed.
Grouping of similar images. The Duplicate Photos Fixer has a special module where it groups the images. This means that images in one group will be duplicate or near-identical to each other making it easy for the user to choose and delete them.
How to Use Duplicate Photos Fixer for iOS
Duplicate Photos Fixer for iOS is an easy-to-use application that can be used by following these steps.
Step 1: Download and Install the Duplicate Photos Fixer app from AppStore or click on the Download button below.
Step 2: Once installed, tap on the shortcut to launch the app on your iPhone.
Step 3: Click on Allow if you receive a prompt on Notifications and Accessing your Photos.
Step 4: Choose the type of scan you wish to carry out on your iPhone.
Step 5: All the duplicate photos will be arranged in groups.
Step 6: You can choose to Auto Mark the duplicates instead of manually marking them.
Step 7: Tap on the Trash Bin icon on the bottom right corner and then Tap on the Delete button on the confirmation prompt.
The Final Word On How To Manage Duplicate Photos On iPhone
The Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro is a remarkable iOS application that can retrieve storage space by deleting duplicate photos on your iPhone. This will always ensure that iPhone users have enough space to click more photos and capture memories.
Follow us on social media – Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. For any queries or suggestions, please let us know in the comments section below. We would love to get back to you with a solution. We regularly post tips and tricks, along with answers to common issues related to technology.