Short videos are becoming very popular on social media channels nowadays and interestingly, this popularity is providing the makers with huge support in various aspects. On the other side, still image to video makers available is also used for various demonstrations, app reviews and even for official presentations.
The most amazing part of making videos from still image is easy to use software, decent outcome and hundreds of sub-options to work along. Many professionals are keeping track of these apps to comfort the work style too. We bring you a compilation of such online tools. So, check out the coolest pick and install the video maker that suits your needs.
Life has never been so simple with the software called Movavi that lets you upload photos and videos quickly with a perfect photo video output. Now you can drag these photos in the order you want the result and notice the finished outcome. Later you can add filters to add a variety of themes or various animations to give your video a cooler look. And yes, don’t forget to add subtitles and music to jazz it up all with Movavi photo video maker.
- Animations in the Tab of ‘Transition’ for cool looks
- Special effects like Slo Mo and Chroma key
- Export videos in many popular formats
Addition of Animoto in the list of the image to video maker is done as it serves as an instant video maker of all time. The pre-made templates are quite classy and have many color variations to solve aesthetic needs. And if you are willing to share the ready video on your social media pages, you have the option for that too.
- Remove watermark with the upgraded version from videos and photos
- Add your own logos, captions, and background music
- Get accustomed to the options provided by the software to enrich the video quality
Very simple to use and quick learning software that can create a video out of the single image or a collection of some. You have two options to use it: make a video online or install it on your computer before doing that, as per the ease.
Along with photo video making, you can add themes and music as per the liking too for a beautiful finish.
- Additional in-built functions like ‘Split screen’, ‘Record’ and ‘Download’
- Themes and music for any mood can be added
- Select ‘Export’, choose the size and get your video rendered.
This free tool for photo video making is perfect for Windows, Mac, Android as well as iOS. Making of the video is very easy and the presence of a number of templates makes it very interesting. From Corporate, Leisure to unforgettable moments, you can pick any of them and use them without any limitation. Moreover, free music is available on the website while you can upload yours too.
- Availability of plenty of templates to choose from
- Free music as well as self-music uploading feature
- Select free or VIP membership to pick your picture, video or both.
We believe that if you are a newbie and willing to learn image to video conversion, you can definitely go for LightMV. But if you require special additional tools in the video maker, opt for Animoto or Movavi. Though each of these software has its own quality, you can download them for a trial as well before signing up for higher versions.